Irregular Cycle Sisters

What on earth is macca!?

Haha.

And our situation might be a bit different. My boyfriend is a paraplegic and up until June of this year, we had no idea ejaculation was even possible. Then we heard about the PVS and how the Hitachi Magic Wand is similar so we bought one and it worked!

But we have to use it sparingly.

It just sucks because we've been trying SINCE June, but this is my first time pin-pointing ovulation, and the first time it didn't work.

And I don't think "pressure" effects him because of his injury, physical touch is the only thing that effects whether he gets an erection or ejaculates.

What on earth is macca!?

Haha.

And our situation might be a bit different. My boyfriend is a paraplegic and up until June of this year, we had no idea ejaculation was even possible. Then we heard about the PVS and how the Hitachi Magic Wand is similar so we bought one and it worked!

But we have to use it sparingly.

It just sucks because we've been trying SINCE June, but this is my first time pin-pointing ejaculation, and the first time it didn't work.

And I don't think "pressure" effects him because of his injury, physical touch is the only thing that effects whether he gets an erection or ejaculates.

ahhh ok macca is just a herb that alot of people tae gives stamina and energy and helps with men in sex too bjunes not too long hun ul get there :hugs:

Hi Girls anyone got updates?

I don't believe it, quite literally speaking but according to my opk\temps and FF I've ov'd currently 4dpo. I've had no sore boobs and I'm a bit sceptical about it quite frankly. I'm wondering if maybe I'm ovving from the side with the blood blister which is causing completely different symptoms either way I won't believe it until the temps prove it!

Hope you're all ok, xx

Hi Girls anyone got updates?

I don't believe it, quite literally speaking but according to my opk\temps and FF I've ov'd currently 4dpo. I've had no sore boobs and I'm a bit sceptical about it quite frankly. I'm wondering if maybe I'm ovving from the side with the blood blister which is causing completely different symptoms either way I won't believe it until the temps prove it!

Hope you're all ok, xx

hey hun fxd for you for having ovd im currently awaiting af 10 dpo no preg this cycle but i seem to of ovd and have nice high temps instead of the low ones ive had past few yrs lol

How can you be sure your not pregnant? wow 10dpo that has gone really quick, I'm pleased you're in your DPO part of the cycle :)

How can you be sure your not pregnant? wow 10dpo that has gone really quick, I'm pleased you're in your DPO part of the cycle :)

cos this mth we left out the bding as im so stressed over my upcoming exams and everything next cycle we are going all out tho i know 11 dpo today!

Ar wow excellent news there Linz, so what happens in your new cycle then? will you still be on the metformin?

Ar wow excellent news there Linz, so what happens in your new cycle then? will you still be on the metformin?

yep metformin you can stay on with no worries just have to come off it when get preg then go back on it afterwards:happydance: got to book in for bloods now but really busy this cominng week so not sure how it will work out

Hi ther just thought I would put an update on here as not done for ages and you girls might be able to help me. I'm lossing wieght which is good :happydance: I'm now down to 13st 3lb :happydance::happydance::happydance: But I still haven't had a bleed since July and I'm on met and have been since Feb I also take AC. Starting to get really disheartend by my cycle not coming any more. But saying that I did notice two blood spots in a liner but no more :nope: I really think I should just give up on my hopes to give my other half a baby. I really feel like crying and I do cry myself to sleep when he's at work. This is bad times for me. Sorry for downloading but I really need to and don't want to say half of this to the oh as I don't want to upset him.

Thanks for reading xXxXx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ther just thought I would put an update on here as not done for ages and you girls might be able to help me. I'm lossing wieght which is good :happydance: I'm now down to 13st 3lb :happydance::happydance::happydance: But I still haven't had a bleed since July and I'm on met and have been since Feb I also take AC. Starting to get really disheartend by my cycle not coming any more. But saying that I did notice two blood spots in a liner but no more :nope: I really think I should just give up on my hopes to give my other half a baby. I really feel like crying and I do cry myself to sleep when he's at work. This is bad times for me. Sorry for downloading but I really need to and don't want to say half of this to the oh as I don't want to upset him.

Thanks for reading xXxXx

I'm just joining this group, but I so know how you feel! Currently the only reason that I'm even having a period is because my OB has me on Prometrium to jump start it. Other wise, I've not had a natural period since June of 2010!

Don't give up. I know how hard it is (and still is for me), but I keep thinking ahead to how much more I'll treasure my miracle when I do get pregnant.

As to the thread topic, I've always been irregular. I started having periods later then most girls, would vary in cycle length from 20 days to 45 (sometimes more), have had anywhere from 3 days to 14 days of bleeding, and to be completely honest, I'm not sure if I've ever ovulated. Right now I've been diagnosed with PCOS and I'm working to correct everything that I *can* correct by changing my diet (low-glycemic), starting an excersize routine, taking metformin, taking a bunch of other supplements, and taking prometrium to jump start my period.

I'm proud to say that since I've started this journey, I've lost 33 pounds! My OB would like me to ultimately lose another 55, but she's so happy with my current progress.

I'm thrilled too, that the metformin seems to be starting to get my hormones back in line. Still no natural period, but I did have a day and a 1/2 of spotting that came on it's own with no chemical help. I'm really hopeful that the next few months will see me starting to have natural cycles and maybe even a pregnancy!

im so confused yesterday i was so exieted thought wooohooo a normal cycle yet now ive nothing but tiny little bits when i wope oone in a while nothing on my pads:shrug: os this normal for metformin or even a normal cycle? lol i cant remember

I have some good news at last. This afternoon my cycle started :happydance::happydance::happydance: It's only been 3 months since my last cycle so now I'm just hoping tht the AC will shorten my cycle even more. But for now I'm happy.

im so confused yesterday i was so exieted thought wooohooo a normal cycle yet now ive nothing but tiny little bits when i wope oone in a while nothing on my pads:shrug: os this normal for metformin or even a normal cycle? lol i cant remember

Was it heavy spotting for you as well? A couple of weeks ago, I had heavy spotting that I was SURE was going to be a period, but then it disappeared the next morning and didn't come back. For me (no natural period since June 2010) it was an excellent sign because even though it wasn't an actual period, it WAS a sign that my body is responding to the Metformin and starting to try to work again.

I had the same feeling though... I hate wanting my period back so much!

I have some good news at last. This afternoon my cycle started :happydance::happydance::happydance: It's only been 3 months since my last cycle so now I'm just hoping tht the AC will shorten my cycle even more. But for now I'm happy.

Awesome! I'm wishing and praying for great things for you this cycle! I should be a day or so behind you cycle wise. :)

Was it heavy spotting for you as well? A couple of weeks ago, I had heavy spotting that I was SURE was going to be a period, but then it disappeared the next morning and didn't come back. For me (no natural period since June 2010) it was an excellent sign because even though it wasn't an actual period, it WAS a sign that my body is responding to the Metformin and starting to try to work again.

it was heavy spotting and yesterday full blow af came my first proper cycle in way over a year

it was heavy spotting and yesterday full blow af came my first proper cycle in way over a year

Oh that's awesome!! I'm hoping that I follow in your footsteps! :) I should be starting my (prometrium kick started) AF in the next day or 2 and I'm hoping that this cycle either brings me a BFP (of COURSE I will continue to hope for a fast miracle! lol) or a natural cycle. Who ever thought you could want your period to come so much?

Oh that's awesome!! I'm hoping that I follow in your footsteps! :) I should be starting my (prometrium kick started) AF in the next day or 2 and I'm hoping that this cycle either brings me a BFP (of COURSE I will continue to hope for a fast miracle! lol) or a natural cycle. Who ever thought you could want your period to come so much?
lol i know and then when it ocmes think why the hell did u want it so bad haha

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for you!

I want to start on it ASAP!

Thought I'd throw up an update-
CD 56 today.

I took a HPT yesterday, and one today- both negative, of course. :cry:

I'm going to get some agnus cactus on Wednesday and try to regulate my cycles...I hope hope hope it works for me...then if my cycles aren't ~100 days I can actually use OPKs?

If that doesn't work, I'll have insurance in the new year, so hopefully I can figure out what's going on.

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"