Irregular Cycle Sisters

feeling extreamly sicky the past 2 days and it sucks lol i cant even say its a good sign neither as i get like this sometimes when its just af:dohh:

Oh my gosh, I've missed loads! Lynz ov on cd17 wow it looks like your cycles are sorted, so it's just a matter of time. I have my fx for you as your chart looks great xxx

thanks hun i know it wownt be the cycle for us just don feel it and going to make sure i get towels today ready for af:haha: not looking forward to flying on my period:dohh: how are you doing?

I don't know could be an implantation dip there ;)

I'm fine, feeling a little despondent with ttc. I think I've got the LTTC blues, lol!

I've only got this and another clomid cycle left. I did get a high on my cbfm monitor today the first day it asked for a stick. Not sure what to make if it as it's the earliest I've had high fertility. Fx it means I'll ov early.

I've also lost 3lbs in a week, yay xxx

Whisper - I'd say your chart has a different feel to it then last month and I don't think you are out yet. It will be interesting to see what your next temp is!

Carhar - congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome! I've got my FX'd that you will O early! :D

we were begining to feel a lil hopefully as my boobs were not as sore and heavy as other mths but have woken up and they feel heavyer and sore on the nips so i should think she will be here soon

Ok so I know this could be in my heade but Ijust want to see if any one eals gets this. I've been getting pireod like pains in my lower tummy the last few days and I've been being sick too. Any ideas girls???

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ok so I know this could be in my heade but Ijust want to see if any one eals gets this. I've been getting pireod like pains in my lower tummy the last few days and I've been being sick too. Any ideas girls???

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been having slight cramps as well, and bloating and lower back pain, just like I would on my period. I guess only time will tell if it's a precursor to AF or something else entirely. I'm hoping for good things though!

I should have af by the end of this month, hopefully i wont skip again. Currently 12 dpo i doubt it tho. That is if I ovulated

im bloody annoyed lol ff has this morning changed my ovulation day to 2 days after the day it said was really thinking i had a chance but now just looks like any other chart

Hmm... but your temps are still going up, so maybe you aren't out? What did your bd'ing look like?

Hmm... but your temps are still going up, so maybe you aren't out? What did your bd'ing look like?

i changed my chart to vip research and gave me the day 17 back but hubby says i shoulcnt do that:haha: ermmm
O-3 O-1 O O+1 Score High for day 17
O-3 0-2 O-1 O+1 Score High for day 19

Hey you still have a pretty good BD record for the 19th. And you never know... FF moved my date back and forth between cd10 and cd11 that I thought I was dancing! It could move back as it gets more info from you.

Hey you still have a pretty good BD record for the 19th. And you never know... FF moved my date back and forth between cd10 and cd11 that I thought I was dancing! It could move back as it gets more info from you.

ive asked on ff to see what they sa but my friend said i should leave it on research as it goes by my symptoms not the regular symptoms

I tried out the research one to see what it would do, but I didn't notice that it really did anything differently. Maybe I'll have to play again, or maybe my chart shows the same thing either way. lol

I tried out the research one to see what it would do, but I didn't notice that it really did anything differently. Maybe I'll have to play again, or maybe my chart shows the same thing either way. lol

lol the lady on ff told me day 17 is more likely so to keep it as that yet when i put todays cm in it tried to change to day 23 :haha:

lol the lady on ff told me day 17 is more likely so to keep it as that yet when i put todays cm in it tried to change to day 23 :haha:

lol omg. It's enough to make you want to smack your head against the wall isn't it?!

lol omg. It's enough to make you want to smack your head against the wall isn't it?!

yes it bloomin is lol im hoping i ovd day 17 as if i did i wont have the worst part of af when i fly to my mum and dads:haha:

yes it bloomin is lol im hoping i ovd day 17 as if i did i wont have the worst part of af when i fly to my mum and dads:haha:

lol I hope that's the case for you for more then one reason!! And yeah I suck at trying to manage to avoid having a period when I'm flying.... even when I was taking prometrium to kickstart it!!!

gosh woke this morn really swetty lol but wasnt even hot to touch bloody female hormones hubby was really cold but iwas too hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->