Irregular Cycle Sisters

Cramping can be good! Fx this is your cycle xxx

I'm having a weird cycle. Was worried I may have been pregnant and taken clomid which equals v bad! I'm been getting really tender bbs and really nauseous. Toast smells disgusting and I normally love the smell. I did a ic hpt and there was a faint line but I'm sure it's an evap as it looks gray and at 6 weeks you'd think they'd be a strong line!

I've also lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, yay! I'm dieting hard to shift 14lbs before my next fs appointment in Jan.

I'm having a weird cycle. Was worried I may have been pregnant and taken clomid which equals v bad! I'm been getting really tender bbs and really nauseous. Toast smells disgusting and I normally love the smell. I did a ic hpt and there was a faint line but I'm sure it's an evap as it looks gray and at 6 weeks you'd think they'd be a strong line!

I've also lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, yay! I'm dieting hard to shift 14lbs before my next fs appointment in Jan.

maybe do a better test hun ic cheepies i hate hate hate hate and did i mention hate haha lol i have had that too ben coked meat the other night and i was gagging with the smell it stank of catfood:haha:

maybe do a better test hun ic cheepies i hate hate hate hate and did i mention hate haha lol i have had that too ben coked meat the other night and i was gagging with the smell it stank of catfood:haha:

Well here's the ic hpt. I say evap x

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/c670936c.jpg?t=1322244855

Well here's the ic hpt. I say evap x

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/c670936c.jpg?t=1322244855

i think your right i just inverted it lol and there is a slight colour to it but i dont think its dark enough

Attachments

• test-invert.png
    test-invert.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 2
Yeah def an evap, which is a good thing! I just don't know what is up with crazy symptoms. Perhaps it's the diet and my bbs are shrinking, lol! X

Yeah def an evap, which is a good thing! I just don't know what is up with crazy symptoms. Perhaps it's the diet and my bbs are shrinking, lol! X

lol hormones going back into sink can do alot to a body and cinfuse things:haha:

lol hormones going back into sink can do alot to a body and cinfuse things:haha:

I know! I swear I feel more pg when I'm not in my tww. Argh! Why can't we have it easy like men, lol x

i know all they have to do is pump pump squirt we have the am i arnt i game evry mth then the pain of af etc:haha:

temp dropped this morning think it will be here monday:shrug: alough i did take two paracetamols last night around half 10 ish ben thinks they could of effected it:shrug:

Me too. I've seen charts dip then get a massive temp increase before a bfp.

Come on bfp! Xxx

temps gone back up t 65 today but still having cramps so im not getting hopes up lol gonna wait for the 30th

Very promising! I hope it was an implantation dip! I have my fx as you really deserve a bfp! Xxx

Very promising! I hope it was an implantation dip! I have my fx as you really deserve a bfp! Xxx

ive got extramly odd pains atm had them ona nd off all day like a stabbig/ dragging pain from my cervix to my womb and then back really bloomin hurt:haha:

ive got extramly odd pains atm had them ona nd off all day like a stabbig/ dragging pain from my cervix to my womb and then back really bloomin hurt:haha:

Oooh that sounds really promising a lot of women get shooting pain in their uterus before a bfp. Fx, I'm really excited for you! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->