Irregular Cycle Sisters

Very promising! I hope it was an implantation dip! I have my fx as you really deserve a bfp! Xxx

ive got extramly odd pains atm had them ona nd off all day like a stabbig/ dragging pain from my cervix to my womb and then back really bloomin hurt:haha:

Oooh that sounds really promising a lot of women get shooting pain in their uterus before a bfp. Fx, I'm really excited for you! Xxx

i just don't know what it is have had it on and off all day long bloomin well hurts:haha: its more in my cervix area i think i thought maybe i have an infection but there no smell or bad coloured cm and im peeing plenty so isnt a water infection:shrug:

i think im going crazey ive just been laying on the bed talking to ben then all of a sudden burst into floods of tears and cant stop crying i wasnt sad i wasnt upset i just burst into tears have been crying for past 10 mins:cry:

Sorry I should have said that I hope you feel better soon! I cry practically every cycle but only on cd1. I think it's just disappointment that it's another cycle gone and no bfp.

I've never cried before my af over nothing x

Sorry I should have said that I hope you feel better soon! I cry practically every cycle but only on cd1. I think it's just disappointment that it's another cycle gone and no bfp.

I've never cried before my af over nothing x

tears have now changed to uncontrolable laughter:xmas13: my neighbours are gnna come down and complain in a min:haha: i am echoing around the flat and dont even know why im laughing ben made that worse by saying i need to go to a funny farm:haha:

Oh dear. You do sound a bit insane. You're soon going to be known as 'that mad English woman' by your neighbours. Lol, hormones don't you just love 'em x

Oh dear. You do sound a bit insane. You're soon going to be known as 'that mad English woman' by your neighbours. Lol, hormones don't you just love 'em x

:haha: ive calmed now we watching a film no idea what was up with me that has NEVER happend before my chest was hurting from laughing :haha:

Vitex came in the mail yesterday-with a pregnancy magazine! I'm wondering if it's a sign...:dohh:

Also, DH's family is in town....went out to dinner last night. DH's cousin's 9 yr old son sat by us at dinner, we chatted, nice kid. :)

We get to a restaurant today for lunch, DH is holding our 7 month old niece, and MIL says, "Do you have something to tell me?"

We look at her like she's nuts, and say, "Noooo....?"

To which she says, "C (9 yr old) said your wife is having a baby...?":dohh:

Also not sure if this is a sign....:haha:

Vitex came in the mail yesterday-with a pregnancy magazine! I'm wondering if it's a sign...:dohh:

Also, DH's family is in town....went out to dinner last night. DH's cousin's 9 yr old son sat by us at dinner, we chatted, nice kid. :)

We get to a restaurant today for lunch, DH is holding our 7 month old niece, and MIL says, "Do you have something to tell me?"

Could be a sign hun. I get some signs from time to time at the moment I've got a sore throut and runny nose not got a cold or any thing. But going to the docs tomorrow just to check my throut as I've it for two weeks now. Hopping to test tomorrow but really don't want to see what the test has to say. So I might just not test this cycle lol. fx for you hope its your month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Could be a sign hun. I get some signs from time to time at the moment I've got a sore throut and runny nose not got a cold or any thing. But going to the docs tomorrow just to check my throut as I've it for two weeks now. Hopping to test tomorrow but really don't want to see what the test has to say. So I might just not test this cycle lol. fx for you hope its your month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks so much. I'm on CD 83 today, taking a HPT tomorrow, and if it's a :bfn:, VITEX! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im trying a new health approach, Im not a healthy eater at all. I have to force myslef, so I can lose some weight and possibly my hormones can balence out.

Ugh... sorry to hear that. I've had 2 bfn's so far and I'm not so sure that I'm feeling it anymore this month.

i did two tests today both with same fmu and both bfn so im thinking im out but theres always next cycle im gonna get me some opks and attempt them now my cycle seems to be shorter what i read for metformin is it can take 4-8 weeks to regualte cycles but 3- 6 mths for pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->