Irregular Cycle Sisters

i did two tests today both with same fmu and both bfn so im thinking im out but theres always next cycle im gonna get me some opks and attempt them now my cycle seems to be shorter what i read for metformin is it can take 4-8 weeks to regualte cycles but 3- 6 mths for pregnancy

I'm hoping. I've been on it for 3 months now, but I'm only just getting to the regulated period part. lol

i did two tests today both with same fmu and both bfn so im thinking im out but theres always next cycle im gonna get me some opks and attempt them now my cycle seems to be shorter what i read for metformin is it can take 4-8 weeks to regualte cycles but 3- 6 mths for pregnancy

I'm hoping. I've been on it for 3 months now, but I'm only just getting to the regulated period part. lol

this cycle seems to be shorted then last if my lp is indeed 15 days il come on day 16 whats 32 days i dont think my pcos is as bad as some peo[le as i only take 500 mg where i know ppl who take double even tripple that

this cycle seems to be shorted then last if my lp is indeed 15 days il come on day 16 whats 32 days i dont think my pcos is as bad as some peo[le as i only take 500 mg where i know ppl who take double even tripple that

Yeah I'm on 2000mg. But then you've been actually having periods and I haven't. lol So you have major points ahead of me on just that. :p

Yeah I'm on 2000mg. But then you've been actually having periods and I haven't. lol So you have major points ahead of me on just that. :p

i was never so glad to get my period as i was last mth :haha: was the first proper length cycle in over 4 years and confirmed ov i hope yor cycle evens out for you soon i hated not having my af :hugs:

i was never so glad to get my period as i was last mth :haha: was the first proper length cycle in over 4 years and confirmed ov i hope yor cycle evens out for you soon i hated not having my af :hugs:

I'm on 1000mg met and didn't work for me so I take AC on top of that. But I did a test this morning and it was :bfn: :sad2: But saying that there was a brown mark in my nickers this morning. I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks.

I'm on 1000mg met and didn't work for me so I take AC on top of that. But I did a test this morning and it was :bfn: :sad2: But saying that there was a brown mark in my nickers this morning. I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks.
have you spoken to your doctor about the possibibilties of clomid?

Ladies - I could use all the prayers and well-wishes that you have! I just got a positive on a pregnancy test and I'm SO excited and so nervous! Pray for me for a sticky bean ok??!?!

Ladies - I could use all the prayers and well-wishes that you have! I just got a positive on a pregnancy test and I'm SO excited and so nervous! Pray for me for a sticky bean ok??!?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending good energy your way! :thumbup:

congrats hun n lots of sticky dust xx

have you spoken to your doctor about the possibibilties of clomid?

I have and now just waiting for the OH to go to his doc.

Thank you Whisper and Rin! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get my blood results back today!

@Rin - I hope the vitex works for you!!! :dust:

i think af will be here in the next day or so for me i am soaked on ewcm and reading my book it can happen like that b4 af:shrug: im not going to lket it get me down just onto another mth of trying has to happen one mth

Well this is getting odder by the day for me I have hi leaves of cm and I have been sick today. I don't have a bug or any thing and I did another test to be sore and it came up :bfn: I am thinking that it could be to soon to tell if I am. Any ideas out there to help me get to the bottom of this.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well this is getting odder by the day for me I have hi leaves of cm and I have been sick today. I don't have a bug or any thing and I did another test to be sore and it came up :bfn: I am thinking that it could be to soon to tell if I am. Any ideas out there to help me get to the bottom of this.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

know how you feel no af for me no sign of here really keep getting ewcm type cm but that changes to really creamy:shrug: i know ive defonatly ovd as had the rise so its just a waiting game i hate being in limbo!

Congratulations! Sending you lots of sticky :dust: xxx

Lynz - hopefully the ewcm is a good sign rather than your af.

Vicnut - could you be ovulating? I sometimes get a cold a day after ov.

Well I had a cb smiley yesterday eve, a negative this morning and a much stronger positive this evening. I've still not had peak on my cbfm, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I hate the tww, it drives me insane. I'm on leave from work next week so I just have to keep myself busy.

Clomid has regulated my cycle to 30 days, a bit better than my usual 5-6 months! Xxx

Well I had a cb smiley yesterday eve, a negative this morning and a much stronger positive this evening. I've still not had peak on my cbfm, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I hate the tww, it drives me insane. I'm on leave from work next week so I just have to keep myself busy.

Clomid has regulated my cycle to 30 days, a bit better than my usual 5-6 months! Xxx
hope ov comes in the next few days for you! thats well good 30 days is amazing i am now day 31 and unsure whats going on woke this morn to hight temp again and stood up out of bed and now feel drunk as so dizzy keeep walking into walls and my head dodesnt feel right:shrug:

hope ov comes in the next few days for you! thats well good 30 days is amazing i am now day 31 and unsure whats going on woke this morn to hight temp again and stood up out of bed and now feel drunk as so dizzy keeep walking into walls and my head dodesnt feel right:shrug:

Have you had any spotting? When are you testing again? I have my fx this is it for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->