Irregular Cycle Sisters

Lynz - hopefully the ewcm is a good sign rather than your af.

Vicnut - could you be ovulating? I sometimes get a cold a day after ov.

Well I had a cb smiley yesterday eve, a negative this morning and a much stronger positive this evening. I've still not had peak on my cbfm, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I hate the tww, it drives me insane. I'm on leave from work next week so I just have to keep myself busy.

Clomid has regulated my cycle to 30 days, a bit better than my usual 5-6 months! Xxx
hope ov comes in the next few days for you! thats well good 30 days is amazing i am now day 31 and unsure whats going on woke this morn to hight temp again and stood up out of bed and now feel drunk as so dizzy keeep walking into walls and my head dodesnt feel right:shrug:

Have you had any spotting? When are you testing again? I have my fx this is it for you xxx

no spoitting what so ever have had tons of creamy/eggwhite cm when i put my chart back to regualar it gives me day 19 with possible tripahsc on day 29 so im gonna wait till im past day 19 lp to test again

Well this is getting odder by the day for me I have hi leaves of cm and I have been sick today. I don't have a bug or any thing and I did another test to be sore and it came up :bfn: I am thinking that it could be to soon to tell if I am. Any ideas out there to help me get to the bottom of this.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

know how you feel no af for me no sign of here really keep getting ewcm type cm but that changes to really creamy:shrug: i know ive defonatly ovd as had the rise so its just a waiting game i hate being in limbo!

Mine has also gone really creamy and think I don't know what it means and this is killing me.

Well this is getting odder by the day for me I have hi leaves of cm and I have been sick today. I don't have a bug or any thing and I did another test to be sore and it came up :bfn: I am thinking that it could be to soon to tell if I am. Any ideas out there to help me get to the bottom of this.

know how you feel no af for me no sign of here really keep getting ewcm type cm but that changes to really creamy:shrug: i know ive defonatly ovd as had the rise so its just a waiting game i hate being in limbo!

Mine has also gone really creamy and think I don't know what it means and this is killing me.
same its driving me nuts im flying to my parents tomorrow and mum wants to make me a big english brekky but bens telling me not to eat the egg incasse:haha:

same its driving me nuts im flying to my parents tomorrow and mum wants to make me a big english brekky but bens telling me not to eat the egg incasse:haha:

I had some spotting on Monday so I did hpt and it was neg so now I just don't know what to do. I might get a clearblue and do that next week and then go from there or I could go to my doctors and ask for a blood test but I'm not all that with neddals and it'd stress that I don't need if I am. God it's all so confusaling :growlmad:

I had some spotting on Monday so I did hpt and it was neg so now I just don't know what to do. I might get a clearblue and do that next week and then go from there or I could go to my doctors and ask for a blood test but I'm not all that with neddals and it'd stress that I don't need if I am. God it's all so confusaling :growlmad:

i know how you feel had so many cycles like that this is the only cycle i truely know ive ovulated so im even more confused as to whats going on :shrug: have you kept bding incase? ov could of been later

i know how you feel had so many cycles like that this is the only cycle i truely know ive ovulated so im even more confused as to whats going on :shrug: have you kept bding incase? ov could of been later

Sorry whats bding and even if ov has happened later we've been :sex: 2 or 3 times a weeks

b

Sorry whats bding and even if ov has happened later we've been :sex: 2 or 3 times a weeks
baby dancing:haha: sex thats goo so you have coverd ll bases

b

baby dancing:haha: sex thats goo so you have coverd ll bases

Oh right ok then well I can safely we did lol. I think it just the waiting game for us:coffee: never mind

Ugh. If it makes you ladies feel better, I've gotten something like 7-8 positive HPT's between over the course of the last 2 days and yet my blood work from 2 days ago gave me a negative. So I'm in the limbo boat with you.

Ugh. If it makes you ladies feel better, I've gotten something like 7-8 positive HPT's between over the course of the last 2 days and yet my blood work from 2 days ago gave me a negative. So I'm in the limbo boat with you.

that sucks! what tests did you use?

Couple of different ones, one from Dollar Store and one from the 99cent store. I'm debating on getting a couple of other brands of non-digi HPT's and trying those out over the next few days.

The brand from the 99cent store has been mostly what I've been using the last 1.5 years and have never gotten even a whisper of a hope before, so it's hard for me to believe that I'm getting false positives on them.

Couple of different ones, one from Dollar Store and one from the 99cent store. I'm debating on getting a couple of other brands of non-digi HPT's and trying those out over the next few days.

The brand from the 99cent store has been mostly what I've been using the last 1.5 years and have never gotten even a whisper of a hope before, so it's hard for me to believe that I'm getting false positives on them.
thats really odd that perhaps tooo early for hcg to be in blood?

That's what's keeping me going right now. If I was wrong on my ovulation date, then the blood test COULD have been taken on only 8dpo. From what some ladies are telling me, if it was a qualitative (as opposed to a quantitative) it could have a lower limit that's higher then what the HPT's can pick up.

I doubt I'll be able to call and ask today (I work until 430pm), but I want to get a copy of my blood test, and I need to ask them what to do if I'm continuing to get positives on the HPT's. I was supposed to induce my period if I didn't have it by CD35 (6 days away) if I didn't have a bfp, and I don't want to do that if I'm still getting positives.

That's what's keeping me going right now. If I was wrong on my ovulation date, then the blood test COULD have been taken on only 8dpo. From what some ladies are telling me, if it was a qualitative (as opposed to a quantitative) it could have a lower limit that's higher then what the HPT's can pick up.

I doubt I'll be able to call and ask today (I work until 430pm), but I want to get a copy of my blood test, and I need to ask them what to do if I'm continuing to get positives on the HPT's. I was supposed to induce my period if I didn't have it by CD35 (6 days away) if I didn't have a bfp, and I don't want to do that if I'm still getting positives.

i hope u get some awnsers soon hun what a nightmare:hugs:

Me too! I'm dreading work today as I'm pretty sure that if someone asks me a question about how ttc things are going that I'll start crying again. I pretty much spent all day yesterday bawling my eyes out, and so today I'm starting the day with lovely puffy eyes and a raging headache. Ugh.

My hubby is amazing though. Yesterday as I was bawling, squinty because my eyes were so puffy, red and splotchy, he looks at me and tells me how beautiful I am. lol Silly blind man. I cry amazingly ugly.

Me too! I'm dreading work today as I'm pretty sure that if someone asks me a question about how ttc things are going that I'll start crying again. I pretty much spent all day yesterday bawling my eyes out, and so today I'm starting the day with lovely puffy eyes and a raging headache. Ugh.

My hubby is amazing though. Yesterday as I was bawling, squinty because my eyes were so puffy, red and splotchy, he looks at me and tells me how beautiful I am. lol Silly blind man. I cry amazingly ugly.

God I really hope its your month hun and that you are pregnant. Are you having another blood test done? I'm not getting anything on my hpt my hubby thinks that it could be to soon to test and that we should wait abit longer before I test. But I'm thinking of getting a clearblue test as there the best ones out here. I think I need lots of glue to stick the baby on me with :haha:

God I really hope its your month hun and that you are pregnant. Are you having another blood test done? I'm not getting anything on my hpt my hubby thinks that it could be to soon to test and that we should wait abit longer before I test. But I'm thinking of getting a clearblue test as there the best ones out here. I think I need lots of glue to stick the baby on me with :haha:

Thank you! I'm starting to hope so too again. I don't know that I'll be able to do anything about it today because of my work schedule, but I'm going to call again tomorrow and ask some questions like about having another blood test done at some point if I keep getting positives on HPT's.

I hope it's just too soon to test for you! I am thinking that I'm going to get some different HPT's (probably some of the clearblue and maybe another kind) so that I can put to rest the idea that it's just the fluke of these tests. Granted like I said, one of the test I got a positive on is the same test that I've never ever ever seen a 2nd line on before and have used probably 30-40 times or more in the last 1.5 years.

I'm wishing sticky baby dust on all of us!

still no af but temps beginning to drop so thinking ay 19 was ov i had the worst cramps ive had so far during the night and they are on and off now too packing my sanitry towels ready today will take one test with me but doubt it will be used

@ Whisper - Hoping you DO need that test! *hugs*

AFM, I have a bit of news. I'm heading back into my OB's office to have a quantitative test done. Turns out the first blood test was qualitative, and with all of these positive tests, it warrants another look. This test will show if my hCG levels are above normal at all.

18 dpo according to ff ive had cramps for days now but no af n no preg sighns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->