Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hello Ladies, was just wondering if you minded if I join you all here! I have irregular cycles ranging from 3 weeks and 5 weeks between AF! Its such a nightmare when trying to pin point Ovulation, Anyway really Looking forward to getting to know you all in here :thumbup:

Omg! I forgot to post my news yesterday! I got my results back and I'm officially pregnant!

@whisper - I didn't get my first positive until 17dpo and every ladies signs are different, so I'm totally rooting for your bfp!!!

@carhar - While it's nice to get the solid crosshairs, it's not necessary, so fingers crossed for you! :)

Sackgirl - welcome! I just graduated, but I'll be sticking around the thread for at least a little bit longer. Have you had any tests done to find out the cause for your long cycles? Do you temp or opk at all?

If it's ok with you ladies, I'm going to hang around a bit and keep checking up on everyone. :)

Congratulations dodgercpkl hope you are well and taking good care of yourself ,xxx

Omg! I forgot to post my news yesterday! I got my results back and I'm officially pregnant!

@whisper - I didn't get my first positive until 17dpo and every ladies signs are different, so I'm totally rooting for your bfp!!!

@carhar - While it's nice to get the solid crosshairs, it's not necessary, so fingers crossed for you! :)

Sackgirl - welcome! I just graduated, but I'll be sticking around the thread for at least a little bit longer. Have you had any tests done to find out the cause for your long cycles? Do you temp or opk at all?

If it's ok with you ladies, I'm going to hang around a bit and keep checking up on everyone. :)
congratulations hun i dont think its my turn as i have wiped tonight and have browny/ orangey stuff what often happens just before af this cycle been just as confusing as the cycles before the met:haha:

Congratulations! It must have just been too early for your first blood test x

Tanz - love your scan pic x

Lynz - I hope you're wrong and it is your cycle x

Hi sackgirl x

Thanks carhar, I've got my second scan on Monday. It's going to be fun with this jet lag, I've already had 3 naps since getting back...doh

Thanks carhar, I've got my second scan on Monday. It's going to be fun with this jet lag, I've already had 3 naps since getting back...doh

I can't wait to get my first scan. I'm guessing that i'm just a couple of weeks from that, but hopefully I'll find that out on Monday. lol I have so many questions for her! I can't wait to see your 2nd scan!

Carhar - yep! That and the first test was a yes or no blood test and wasn't as sensitive as the hpt's. It's possible that had that same type of test been done on Thursday as well, I might have gotten the same result from it! My hCG is still so low. I'm really looking forward to Monday's test and seeing what results we get on Tuesday to see how much the hCG has grown! :D

Whisper - ugh. Well I'm still hoping for you!! And if not this cycle then I'm rooting HARD for next cycle!

Cd 35 nothing yet :( almost time for another round of ov.

Its driving me insane, my appointment with the gyno is on the 12 th, to discuss all my tests results, i hope testing can be finally over and get on in what to do next to get my af's regulated. Already established that nothing is wrong with hubby and i, so i hope we can startba plan to be normal.

Hi everyone, :hi:

@dodgercpkl, No I have never had any tests or anything just been like this ever since I started my AF. After having my first child though I did regulate for sometime after (every 3 weeks)and then it just went back to 'my normal' Haven't tried anything out regarding opk, but did notice a little bit of ewcm yesterday so got the hubby to :sex: ha ha! Anyway Congrats on your :bfp: What an amazing early :xmas10: If you don't mind me asking was you using opk? Has anyone found them relatively easy and helpful regarding pinpointing Ovulation?

still no af for me :shrug:

Are you testing today? I'm so excited for you! Xxx

Sackgirl - I use my clearblue fertility monitor and cb digis and both work fine for me. I did get a few false positives before I started clomid so I had to temp to confirm ov x

still no af for me :shrug:

I've totally got my fingers crossed for you!!

Its driving me insane, my appointment with the gyno is on the 12 th, to discuss all my tests results, i hope testing can be finally over and get on in what to do next to get my af's regulated. Already established that nothing is wrong with hubby and i, so i hope we can startba plan to be normal.

Awww... I'm sorry you are so frustrated. I hope your appointment on the 12th gets you the answers you need. :hugs:

Hi everyone, :hi:

@dodgercpkl, No I have never had any tests or anything just been like this ever since I started my AF. After having my first child though I did regulate for sometime after (every 3 weeks)and then it just went back to 'my normal' Haven't tried anything out regarding opk, but did notice a little bit of ewcm yesterday so got the hubby to :sex: ha ha! Anyway Congrats on your :bfp: What an amazing early :xmas10: If you don't mind me asking was you using opk? Has anyone found them relatively easy and helpful regarding pinpointing Ovulation?

It is possible that you could have pcos if your AF has always been like this. As for opk's, I tried them for a while, but got discouraged and stopped. I wasn't ovulating at all, nor having an AF naturally, so it was just so frustrating. I did buy and start using a clear blue easy fertility monitor this cycle, but it didn't have a chance to get accustomed to me before I got pregnant, so I just got something like 18+ days of highs with no peaks. Once it hit a low, I stopped testing on it. I DID have luck with temping. Even though I wasn't able to temp at the same time each morning, I still temped when I woke up as long as I'd had at least 3 hours of sleep. That gave me a pretty solid picture of what was happening with my body and let me know that I was finally ovulating!

Oh Whisper - I'm so sorry the witch got you and is abusing you. I hope the worst of it is over very soon! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->