Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on the thread much lately! I've been reading, just not replying.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

dodgercpkl- Congratulations on your BFP, and I wish you lots of sticky dust!!

Rin731- I hope the Vitex works for you! I've read about lots of women who have luck with it, so hopefully it will do the trick.

Carhar- Woohoo for ov!! I hope the rest of the 2ww flies by and brings your BFP! How are you feeling?

Lindsey- I am so sorry that the witch got you hon! I was really rooting for you!! On the bright side, it looks like the Metformin has really helped regulate your cycles which is amazing!

As for me... I'm in the middle of an injectables cycle right now using Follistim. I started off on 150 iu and after my scan and E2 bloodwork Friday my dose was cut back to 75 iu because my E2 was starting to rise, meaning my ovaries were starting to respond to the meds. My RE is so cautious with me because he doesn't want me to overstim...I'm hoping that cutting back the dose of Follistim doesn't cause my follies to stop growing! I have another scan and E2 draw tomorrow, so I'm praying for good follies and good b/w numbers!

Thank you so much Wanting2010!! :) I'm wishing tons of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

Omg! I forgot to post my news yesterday! I got my results back and I'm officially pregnant!

@whisper - I didn't get my first positive until 17dpo and every ladies signs are different, so I'm totally rooting for your bfp!!!

@carhar - While it's nice to get the solid crosshairs, it's not necessary, so fingers crossed for you! :)

Sackgirl - welcome! I just graduated, but I'll be sticking around the thread for at least a little bit longer. Have you had any tests done to find out the cause for your long cycles? Do you temp or opk at all?

If it's ok with you ladies, I'm going to hang around a bit and keep checking up on everyone. :)

Congrates hun I'm well happy for you I new it was your month :happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs:

any updates ladies 2 bfps this mth wonder who will be next month! af is so mean to me this cycle so so painfull had to take to my bed last night was that bad my mum was worried about me as i couldnt move lol the jo of pcos hey!

Congrates hun I'm well happy for you I new it was your month :happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs:

Thank you!!! :D Now I'm just hoping for a nice jump in my hCG levels from my test today. :) Depending on how fast my levels go up, it could take longer to get to an ultrasound.

any updates ladies 2 bfps this mth wonder who will be next month! af is so mean to me this cycle so so painfull had to take to my bed last night was that bad my mum was worried about me as i couldnt move lol the jo of pcos hey!

Ah hun, I hope the :witch: leaves soon and takes her nastiness with her (not to return for 9 months please!)!!

Well me and the OH worked out that I should start Oving today so this afternoon we went for :hehe: now we just need to hope that I don't get stressed out and that if we were right it sticks and santa loves us lol x

Thanks wanting. Fx you have a nice fat egg this cycle.

Lynz - I really think you should get tested for endo. I know you hate internals and everyone is different, but I only get the occasional twinge with pcos.

Vicnut fx you ov!

Dodger - hope you have huge increase on you hcg levels.

Well I have two cold sores and the occasional sore bb but nothing else. I've started taking pregnacare conception today after someone posted an article on bnb which suggests it increases chances with IVF and initial studies suggest it helps with other ovulation inducing drugs. You can take it whilst pregnant and it's got loads of good stuff in it for the tww! Fx it works xxx

Lynz - I really think you should get tested for endo. I know you hate internals and everyone is different, but I only get the occasional twinge with pcos.

Vicnut fx you ov!

Well I have two cold sores and the occasional sore bb but nothing else. I've started taking pregnacare conception today after someone posted an article on bnb which suggests it increases chances with IVF and initial studies suggest it helps with other ovulation inducing drugs. You can take it whilst pregnant and it's got loads of good stuff in it for the tww! Fx it works xxx

im going to try ask her about it when i next go to her i was going to ask for a lap and dye as they can see it all at same time then and my downstairs area doesnt need touched:haha: do you take folic acid already? ur supossed start to take it at least 3 mths b4 trying to conceive

Vicnut fx you ov!

im going to try ask her about it when i next go to her i was going to ask for a lap and dye as they can see it all at same time then and my downstairs area doesnt need touched:haha: do you take folic acid already? ur supossed start to take it at least 3 mths b4 trying to conceive

Sounds like a good idea.

Yep been taking Tesco Folic Acid forever with multi vits. At least now I only need to take one pill. Admittedly they are massive!

Vicnut fx you ov!

Sounds like a good idea.

Yep been taking Tesco Folic Acid forever with multi vits. At least now I only need to take one pill. Admittedly they are massive!

:haha: the ones i take aint too big about the size of my met pills so i am happy to take them ..... when i dont forget:blush:

Cd 37 and i feel crampish today hopefully af is on its way! But its asloso the time for ov to occur again so i will use and opk tomorrow to see

good luck catching the egg this cycle SKP :)

Carhar I see you're 6dpo, not long til test day for you, how are you feeling this cycle?

xx

good luck catching the egg this cycle SKP :)

Carhar I see you're 6dpo, not long til test day for you, how are you feeling this cycle?

xx

Hey Tanz, I can't believe you're gone 7 weeks already.How are you getting on?

I'm going to hold off testing this cycle. I've been through so many hpts! My temps have been quite low I was starting to think I hadn't ov'd but my cm is typical post ov. Had a strong cramp/pain on my left today and starting to feel bloated. Also had a bit of beige/pale brown cm so Hopefully something is going on in there x

SKP - fx for you x

I'm good thanks Car - I think I've got a bit of a cold coming on, it's either that or jet lag still being a pest! Got my next scan at 12 weeks and already feel about 5 months gone, (thats american food for you)hehe. Don't really feel much different to be honest, my back is sore loads so hubby went to mamas and papas and got one of those maternity pillows for me, it's been brill.

I hope you're able to hold off testing. They take a few weeks to come through but if you register on this site you get 2 free hpt's (nothing special like a digital one or anything - but I got mine recently) - if you get a bfp over the next few days I'm sure you'll want a stash of hpt's ready in your draw so you can keep on testing right? ;)

https://www.duofertility.com/free-pregnancy-tests

Well I'm so confused I have a clear cm and its not stretchie:shrug:

hey ldies gonna read back in a bit so tired lol been so busy this week with fam n friends etc that aint really botherd much about af maybe i should try this every cycle lol nah would cost way too uch im back home sat and af end sat too so will be getting straight back in to baby making :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->