Irregular Cycle Sisters

vicnut, if you can, try and have sex 12 hours apart, not sure if it works for all bfp's but it did the trick for me :D it would be an amazing xmas present if you got lucky this cycle :D

vicnut, if you can, try and have sex 12 hours apart, not sure if it works for all bfp's but it did the trick for me :D it would be an amazing xmas present if you got lucky this cycle :D

Well we managed to do that actully I think. We had sex early morning and then again later that night but it was before my cm went watery on me lol. It would be the best presant ever if I did get preg this cycle. But we're just going to have to wait and see I'm due on next week so it's just a waiting game now.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well we managed to do that actully I think. We had sex early morning and then again later that night but it was before my cm went watery on me lol. It would be the best presant ever if I did get preg this cycle. But we're just going to have to wait and see I'm due on next week so it's just a waiting game now.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm so hoping this is your month!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

don't worry about your cm vicnut, the 2nd successful round of clomid, I had barely any, it was a tiny smidge, a smidge! I wasn't convinced by it at all :)

Fx vicnut x

I barely dtd the cycle we caught, it's just about timing.

I hate this wait. Was severely annoyed at my OH today. I said that I thought the mc had triggered something as I keep getting heartburn even before my tww. He basically said it was psychosomatic and I was wishing on myself as it was an early pregnancy sign. I was fuming. Why on earth would I get it all the time!?!

Anyway nothing new for me just really hungry and annoyed, lol! X

I'm really hoping that this is my month I am starting to think that I could be as at 4 this morning I was sick and after I was I felt fine. But woke up this morning with pains in my lower back. I think I'm going to get a clearblue test tomorrow and the do it in a week as that is when AF is due to show her face. I really am hoping that this is my month.

I'm really hoping that this is my month I am starting to think that I could be as at 4 this morning I was sick and after I was I felt fine. But woke up this morning with pains in my lower back. I think I'm going to get a clearblue test tomorrow and the do it in a week as that is when AF is due to show her face. I really am hoping that this is my month.

I did a test this afternoon and a extrmle faint line came up but then it faded again so now I'm uba confused.

I hope it was a bfp vicnut x

Well I'm out. The brown cm I have a few days before my af has arrived, so my af should land on Monday afternoon with cd1 on Tuesday. Urgh on to my last clomid cycle then my next fs appointment in Jan to find out what happens next xxx

Well I'm out. The brown cm I have a few days before my af has arrived, so my af should land on Monday afternoon with cd1 on Tuesday. Urgh on to my last clomid cycle then my next fs appointment in Jan to find out what happens next xxx

Well I haven't retested yet. I don't want to lol but I know I need to. I've been getting af pains so I think it was me seeing things again or just being hopeful. Only time will tell.

Well I haven't retested yet. I don't want to lol but I know I need to. I've been getting af pains so I think it was me seeing things again or just being hopeful. Only time will tell.

fingers crossed hun

i cant temp yet this cycle as stupic me left my thermometer in england lol my mums gonna send it over but will be day 11 /12 by then

Test again Vicnut. I'm hoping it was correct the first time and will be a sticky bean for you!

As for me, I'm back to ttc hopefully this week. Maybe I'll follow in my mom's footsteps and get pregnant again with a sticky bean in the cycle after my miscarriage.... I'm kinda afraid to hope.

Oh no dodger, what happened, sorry to hear that honey, make sure you get plenty of rest and when you're up to it, go and do something really girly, xxxx

Oh no dodger, what happened, sorry to hear that honey, make sure you get plenty of rest and when you're up to it, go and do something really girly, xxxx

I wish I knew. If I could have fought back... I would have given anything to fight back. I take my sad/pity moments when I need them, but I find it helpful to me to just throw myself back into the swing of things. Stopping to think hurts and I've already cried a million and more tears, ya know?

So sorry this cycle didn't bring your BFP! :cry: Hopefully you won't have to go back to the FS to discuss what's next and you will get your BFP beforehand! :hugs:

I've read that AF like pains are very common when you're pregnant. Don't discount yourself because of that! I hope you get your BFP! :xmas12:

Test again Vicnut. I'm hoping it was correct the first time and will be a sticky bean for you!

As for me, I'm back to ttc hopefully this week. Maybe I'll follow in my mom's footsteps and get pregnant again with a sticky bean in the cycle after my miscarriage.... I'm kinda afraid to hope.

Oh, I am so, so, so sorry!!!! :cry:I had an early m/c earlier this year and it's still so painful to think about. I hate that you are going through this! I hope you're able to get back to TTC soon!

I had my IUI yesterday morning after triggering Friday morning! I had two follies, 20mm and 18mm. :xmas12: My DH's sperm count was excellent at 186 million, 100% motility post wash. He's real pleased with himself, LOL. I'm already wishing this 2ww was over!

I had my IUI yesterday morning after triggering Friday morning! I had two follies, 20mm and 18mm. :xmas12: My DH's sperm count was excellent at 186 million, 100% motility post wash. He's real pleased with himself, LOL. I'm already wishing this 2ww was over!

Fingers crossed for good news in 2 weeks!

I wish I knew. If I could have fought back... I would have given anything to fight back. I take my sad/pity moments when I need them, but I find it helpful to me to just throw myself back into the swing of things. Stopping to think hurts and I've already cried a million and more tears, ya know?

I'm so sorry :hugs:

We're thinking of you xxx

Well I haven't tested yet. But my OH thinks I could be testing to soon and that is why the bnp didn't stay. So I'm going to retest in a week or so. Please send me lots of :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->