Irregular Cycle Sisters

My temmp really dropped today, i think its do to temping 2 hours earlier, or that af is on its way. I should within a week. Since i had cramps and some sort of indication for the last 2 days.
Or might be another cycle missed again, like an incomplete af cycle:s. thats what my guess is.

I either get incomplete ovulation or incomplete f or even both. Seems like my body goes through the motions then just quits.

dogger so sorry for your loss:hugs::flower:

not much going on for me we havent started dtd yet as bens got a dodgy tum hopefully will in the next day or so tho! du to ov crimbo eve if we go by my last 2 cycles:shrug: just waiting for my thermometer toget here my mums sending it over today. ive had pains in my ovarys for the past 2 days no idea why and my nips are seriously itchy but supose that could be the wather effecting my excema:shrug:

I'll be alright, there's no way I'm "waiting" to try again, as soon as the bleeding stops we'll be at it like the old days. What about you?

I'll be alright, there's no way I'm "waiting" to try again, as soon as the bleeding stops we'll be at it like the old days. What about you?

Same! We actually already had one bd session on Saturday. :blush: We just couldn't wait any longer. We'd been holding off on sex since we found out we were pregnant and had a bleeding after sex scare, so we were um... pretty much pouncing each other already. I got my first completely clean wipe today so I'm counting on jumping my hubby tonight too. :p

My mom was quick to remind me that I'm a result of good things that can happen from miscarriages and that she knew she conceived me 2 weeks after her miscarriage because she started having morning sickness right away!

I hope both of us get our miracle rainbow babies this cycle. *hugs*

Wow so you didn't bleed for that long then right? I already feel like my cervix is closed and already passed the sac so it's just the remainder bits now. So glad I didn't need a D&c, it's my birthday next wednesday and I just want to spend the next few days just relaxing, more hospital trips would have just flawed me.

I think I got a clear streak earlier, obviously had some blood on the end but it was practically see through so here's hoping for a quick recovery.

I'm like you, ever since finding out I was pregnant hubby and I held off sex. Least now we can have some intimate nights like the old days. My plan is to take EPO and vitamin c once the blood goes down and will start using opk's in a week (I think) - I have to plan ahead because if I don't then I stop and think about the heartache.

I really hope we fall pregnant over the next couple of weeks. I've read on some threads that women are incredibly fertile after a mc, so here's hoping we're some extremely lucky women (well one BFP was great, but a stick bean would be fantastic)

:hugs: and lots of baby dust and wishes and girly love to you all. Wish 2012 would just get here already

I'm kinda waiting and wondering if I'll get 2 clean wipes in a row, but no. I started bleeding/spotting on Wednesday last week and it looks like I'm done today maybe. It's been kind of weird though with it getting lighter and then darker and back again. Has yours been consistent?

I've gotten a tiny bit of clotty blood coming out, but I had a distinct feeling that I passed the bulk of the sac/etc on Friday. Nearly all the bleeding since then has been the more watery variety.

I'm hoping and praying that we both get our rainbows after the storm this cycle!

my period has just been weird, one minute there's barely anything there then I can just feel it coming out in big red blobs so Im running to the loo just to make sure a second sac or something else doesn't fall out you know?!

When I first got the spotting on sunday night I had a dream worse case scenario would happen and since then it's been one real nightmare which I just want to wake up from. Maybe my body knew then it was happening and it decided to tell my brain in a nightmare - thanks stupid brain, thanks stupid body for that matter!

I hate feeling wet down below but that feeling is there all the time, it's probably from the towel, dregs around the vagina and everything leaving the cervix...god I really didn't think I'd be seeing a blood come out of there until july. I'm considering going private too. It's costly but as much as the NHS are good, they don't half make appointments at awkward\late times.

Will hope by the end of 2012 all the active girls on here are new mothers :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing weird issues with the bleeding after. Like you, I think I knew, not from dreams though. When I got that 2nd quant test back and my hCG was only at 20, my heart sunk and I had to work so hard to make myself believe that it was normal and ok rather then way lower and slower to build then it should. When the bleeding started, I just knew. I hate the wet feeling down there too.... when I saw the first bleeding... well that wasn't a good place at all.

It all sounds so different over there with the NHS and stuff. I'm hoping for good things for you whatever decision you make. :)

I'd love to see all us active ladies on here with bfp's by the end of 2012!

huge hugs to both you ladies and floaty kisses to your presiouse angels:hugs::kiss:

Still not tested yet. But I will be testing over the weekend if AF is a no show god I hope she is

Still not tested yet. But I will be testing over the weekend if AF is a no show god I hope she is

I am so hoping she stays away!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks so mush. Well the OH wanted me to do a test tonight to see what comes up and the two lines came up but the test line only stayed there for 5 to 10 sconds :shrug: AF is due on Sat so now I just have to wait and see. Dodger how are you feeling xxx:hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling ok. *hugs* Thank you for asking. It's nice to have the bleeding be done. My temps are still wacky and my bfp's are stronger then ever so it looks like my hormone levels haven't dropped at all yet. The good news is without the bleeding, DH and I are free to jump each other wherever and whenever. I had a blood test this morning to see what my hCG levels are at and if they have dropped at all and I'll get the results tomorrow. That will be interesting to see in light of the strong bfp I got yesterday.

As for the test and the disappearing line, it could be that it's just a bit early for it to show up and stay. Give it a day or 2 and then maybe try again. Another lady had exactly the same thing happen to her earlier this month or last and several days later got 2 lines again and they stayed this time. :) I'm so hoping for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->