Irregular Cycle Sisters

Oh :happydance: fxed for you lindsey sounds very positive!!

are you just on the vitex? are you taking/doing anything else to help your cycles?

Oh :happydance: fxed for you lindsey sounds very positive!!

are you just on the vitex? are you taking/doing anything else to help your cycles?

ive stoped taking my vitex ran out and havent taken my macca for a few days deicded to try withiut until af as was waking with awful headaches in the morning, also been drinking parsley tea blah disgusting stuff

i tried the parsley tea last cycle :haha: didnt work for me, was gross :sick: but it gave me more cm :thumbup:

well im off all meds and if my chart is right and i have indeed Oved, then im not going to take any of the vitex/maca next cycle either, just the clomid if my gyn prescribes it, im really hoping to lose some more weight and then maybe that with the eating healthy is what is doing the trick :thumbup: course if i haven Oved then i will prob be desperate next cycle too :dohh:

I have a question. I have been at home for over a year now. As a result I do not sleep or get up at the same time. Yesterday I slept at 2am and today I setup the alarm at 7.30am to take the temperature. It was 97.3. I went back to sleep and just before getting up I took the temperature at 9.30am. It was 98.4. Which temperature should I consider? Have you been in a similar situation?
Sounds stupid but I am probably in that desperate situation where my mind wants to believe my temp went up :) I need some sane people to tell me I have to believe what I see :)

I have been feeling very hot last 3 days. My temps go to 99.1- 100 during the daytime. That makes me a little hopeful. I know I sound crazy.

hey girls! Just checking uhp on u all. Glad to see some of u are making progress! I hope u get that BFP! I am heading to doc tomorrow to discuss all my tests results. Keep ur FX for me!

:thumbup: Good Luck!

hey girls! Just checking uhp on u all. Glad to see some of u are making progress! I hope u get that BFP! I am heading to doc tomorrow to discuss all my tests results. Keep ur FX for me!

Yay lindsey! Happy for a fresh start for u! Chilles- u want to make sure u are sleeping a minimim of 4 hours and try to go to sleep and take temp at same time. Make sure it is before you move, eat, drink or even pee! This all will alter ur temp. On weekends my temps are higher if I sleep in an extra hour or two!

I have my CH's :happydance: :happydance: fxed my temps stay up for the next few days

woooooohoooo cd 1 cd 1:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo:

I have a question. I have been at home for over a year now. As a result I do not sleep or get up at the same time. Yesterday I slept at 2am and today I setup the alarm at 7.30am to take the temperature. It was 97.3. I went back to sleep and just before getting up I took the temperature at 9.30am. It was 98.4. Which temperature should I consider? Have you been in a similar situation?
Sounds stupid but I am probably in that desperate situation where my mind wants to believe my temp went up :) I need some sane people to tell me I have to believe what I see :)

I have been feeling very hot last 3 days. My temps go to 99.1- 100 during the daytime. That makes me a little hopeful. I know I sound crazy.

sorry chillie not sure there :dohh: i take my temp at one time only, when i know i will most prob be asleep, if you need to set your alarm for 6am every day do that take the temp then go bak to sleep, but honestly try to just take it once a day at that time, or you end up confused :hugs:

fx aries you get some good results and that they can help/fix you :hugs:

Lindsey, so excited that AF finally arrived for you!!!! =) Have you considered trying soy isoflavones (works similar to Clomid) to stimulate ov?

Dandy, happy for you that you have (possibly) ov'ed! Maybe this won't be a long cycle after all- whether AF comes or whether you get your BFP!

Aries- good luck at the doctor!! Let us know how things go!

Chillies- I think you're supposed to temp at the same time every day and only supposed to temp once each day. =) I'm by no means a charting expert, though...just started temping myself!!

Lindsey, so excited that AF finally arrived for you!!!! =) Have you considered trying soy isoflavones (works similar to Clomid) to stimulate ov?

Dandy, happy for you that you have (possibly) ov'ed! Maybe this won't be a long cycle after all- whether AF comes or whether you get your BFP!

Aries- good luck at the doctor!! Let us know how things go!

Chillies- I think you're supposed to temp at the same time every day and only supposed to temp once each day. =) I'm by no means a charting expert, though...just started temping myself!!

i have but cant affford it this cycle as off to germany in less then 2 weeks. man i cant sleep soooopainfull cramps yet realy light af ever since i had my first chem my af has been really light each time

Hey girls...so dr apt went ok. He confirmed I do have PCOS. Lots of cysts and irregular cycles was really all it took to diagnose me with it. I can't say I'm too upset bc I was suspicious I had it. I am of average weight ..even a little on the low end so he said my case is different. The good news is my egg reserve is really really good. He said they will give me clomid to promote Ov but monitor bc I have increased risk for multiples bc of egg quality. I have some more bloodwork and then prob provera to bring on AF and then start clomid...here's to hoping girls!

:hugs: thank goodness he is going to help you, you'll get that BFP in no time!!

Thanks dandy! Are u getting bloods done for progesterone?

no im getting my cholesterol checked - was a bit high last time, and my liver checked, had funny results last time :dohh:

Hope you get some good results from the blood tests dandy. When will you know the results?

Aries- I felt the same way when I was diagnosed with PCOS...not really upset about it, but more relieved to know why my cycles are so irregular and know that there is treatment. PCOS sucks but hopefully Clomid will work for us!!

ok gurl my name is heather i dont know if im in tha rite place but what tha hay. n-e ways me and my hubby has been trying for almost 2years.ok well here tha thing, my cycles are really off. here they are feb 5, feb 28, mar 20,apr 17,may 12 and june 12 and then nothing at all in july expect a lil pink and clear discharge thought i was prego but i wasnt so they put me on provera and aug 18 i had a period and then this month i had 3 day light period sept 10. so what do yall think when should i start..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->