Irregular Cycle Sisters

Im a little confused, are you still bfp?

To the best of my knowledge I had a miscarriage. I took the pregnancy test to see if the hormones had dropped yet or not and was surprised by it being waaaay stronger then it had been on any other test in the last 2 weeks. I'm wishing for a Christmas miracle, but I know that would be a pretty much non-existent chance. The numbers will give a better picture tomorrow.

The possibility is that *maybe* I was carrying twins and lost one and that's what the bleeding and drop in hCG was. I doubt it, and I refuse to get my hopes up, but I AM very interested in seeing what the numbers say.

I will be interested as well.
I cant wait to see if clomid works! Theres. Chance i am in the process of implant bleed, but question it because my temp dropped waaay down but i also heard it jmps right back up again. Will find out if no af by dec 22 if not im testing, if neg i will start the progesterone to induce period then clomid. But i have to take a blood hcg test before i start progestrone and clomid

I'm going to be testing some time next week as not at home again until mid next week. Thank god I got things to do to keep my mind off of testing

Holy confusion Batman!!

I've spent the last couple hours just going crazy in my mind and wanting to come home and get it all out in here. I don't know what to think and I think my OB is having about the same thoughts right now.

My numbers tripled. Yep they tripled. I'm at 72 hCG. Which is enough to schedule a last minute appointment to meet with my OB to talk about possibilities in the morning, but not enough for the doc to say that I'm still pregnant. So in the morning at 1030am, I'll be heading back in to have my blood drawn again and to meet with my OB. I can only assume she's going to want to talk about the possibilities of a d and c or whatever that pill is to hurry up miscarriages and maybe she'll talk about the possibility of it being a viable pregnancy.

My numbers have/had been so low from the start - first 10, then 20, then 19 - but now they've gone up to 72. I know I'm not ready to talk about anything that could harm a viable baby - so no d and c or pill yet for me. But this all throws me very much back onto a roller coaster while blindfolded! I'd made peace with all of this and was moving forward! Now I feel like I don't know which way to turn and hope.

It is. It so very much is. >.< I can deal with the miscarriage and having to start over again, and if I am pregnant then I'll be ecstatic etc, but this limbo is driving me bonkers!

fingers crossed for you dogger:hugs:

day 13 for me today my thermometer got here yesterday temped this morn and my temp was like really high 36.62 normaly pre ov its 13 or 20 max:shrug:

ok look like my body has tricked us and oved early :shrug: todays temp was 37.03! and im feeling absaulte pants so we havent dtd yet as everytime i triedi just had acoughing fit whats now turned into me bringing up yummy yellow slime:nope: docs on monday i think. i even did a preg test this morn just to make sure wasnt hight temps due to preg

My temp dropped then raised now its stablized. Still spotting and light pink tp.

just been to the emergancy doc very thoutgh he was lol took everything from my pulse to bp i have a cold ontop of a throat infection and a bad case of laryngitis have to go back if antibiotics dont work at least it explains the high temps lol so im not out can still get some little wigglers inside

linz- do you feel like you ovd? I'd just dtd just in case it's still a bit early, xxx

I've started temping again, god how I thought I missed doing it, I really don't! it's stressful as it is.

linz- do you feel like you ovd? I'd just dtd just in case it's still a bit early, xxx

I've started temping again, god how I thought I missed doing it, I really don't! it's stressful as it is.

i dont think i have i think its cos im ill that they so high , i find not temping more stressfull lol

I hope your illness doesn't make it harder for you to pinpoint ovulation, I guess when you do ov you'll just get an even higher temp right?

temping in general is a done deal, once you start you're doomed!!!

I hope your illness doesn't make it harder for you to pinpoint ovulation, I guess when you do ov you'll just get an even higher temp right?

temping in general is a done deal, once you start you're doomed!!!

im not sure how we will pinpont it lol my ov temps are normaly what i have atm but will disgard these ones once i feel a bit better hopefully in time for ov il recognise the temps:shrug:

just been to the emergancy doc very thoutgh he was lol took everything from my pulse to bp i have a cold ontop of a throat infection and a bad case of laryngitis have to go back if antibiotics dont work at least it explains the high temps lol so im not out can still get some little wigglers inside

Awww! I hope you feel better soon. That doesn't sound fun at all.... :(

It does suck to have to temp again doesn't it? How are you doing hun? *hugs*

My temp just dropped down. 96.3, cant be right. Never got 3 hours of full sleep, so ill try again later

dodger - I think time is a great healer and I know it's only been a few days but I feel like I'm getting there. Sometimes I even "wake up" from the nightmare, you know?! I just feel like I'm there, I'm OK now but it's only a momentarily feeling. Most of the time my heart just feels so heavy and my head doesn't want to stop being like this I feel like I'm swimming in treacle.

my Ic's arrived earlier on so I guess I can start using them in synch with the opks. How are you coping? any updates with you? xxxx

dodger - I think time is a great healer and I know it's only been a few days but I feel like I'm getting there. Sometimes I even "wake up" from the nightmare, you know?! I just feel like I'm there, I'm OK now but it's only a momentarily feeling. Most of the time my heart just feels so heavy and my head doesn't want to stop being like this I feel like I'm swimming in treacle.

my Ic's arrived earlier on so I guess I can start using them in synch with the opks. How are you coping? any updates with you? xxxx

*hugs* It's not an easy process, so make sure you take the time you need to heal. I finally got to a point where I was ok with it and looking towards the future. Then my story took a big unexpected twist yesterday. I'm not sure how it's all going to end, but according to my OB, I did not have a miscarriage! My numbers more then tripled from the slight plateau that I hit during what I thought was the miscarriage, so my OB called me in to chat about what was going on. It's not an ectopic (at least it isn't showing to be at the moment) because none of the signs fit. The OB thinks there are really 2 possibilities at this point. Either I'm pregnant with a slightly wonky numbers viable pregnancy, or I'm going to find out at some point that I'm growing an empty sac. The probability of things leans in favor of the empty sac, but I have a gut feeling that tells me things are going to be ok.

I am pretty much on a roller coaster, blindfolded and riding backwards. I envy you for your closure on it while at the same time daring to hope for the impossible!

I'm hoping and praying that you get your sticky BFP this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->