Irregular Cycle Sisters

Oh dodger, I really hope that whatever happens it's not drawn out and you will get some clear cut answers properly over the next few days.

xxx

Carhar - got a question for you honey. so I'm not sure what to expect and could do with your advice really.

before the clomid my cycle lengths were about 50+ days. Then I had the first round of clomid which brought it right down to 37 days, and if AF had turned up the cycle I fell pregnant I would have had a 33 day cycle (I know this for a fact because I ovulated on cd19 and have a 14 day LP).

But with having a loss I'm not sure what to expect over the next few weeks. Do you think my body has learned off the clomid to bring ovulation forward to a decent time like cd19 again or do you think it's gone and completely reset me back to 50+ day cycles? I know you don't have a definitive answer but I just want to know what happened with you?

I'm so hoping the 2nd clomid round is still working within me and that I ovulate over the next 2 weeks, it would crush me to think that although the nurse told me "expect your first period in 4-6 weeks" only to have to wait even longer because i'm so god damn unlucky and have a stupid set of endometrioma's on my ovaries :(

Hey, Tanz, just thought I'd share my experience... I ovulated on CD 22 on Clomid the month I got my BFP. After I had my m/c, I did not ovulate at all the next cycle, which was a natural cycle. I went back on Clomid and ovulated on CD 19, had a 14 day LP, and then did not ovulate on my own again after that. Unfortunately, the Clomid didn't end up kicking my body back into gear and I went back to exactly how I was before I took Clomid. In fact, this month is the first time I have ovulated since April, when I took my last round of Clomid. Hopefully it will be different for you, though! Maybe the Clomid is what your body needed to kick it back into gear!! :hugs:

Oh thanks ever so much for sharing that wanting - I'm sat here completely confused as I don't know what to expect. Before you were put on the clomid what were your cycle lengths like? I guess with PCOS it's just a giant lottery of ovulation fun...not!

How long did you have to wait after your m/c before af showed her face then? xx

just seen on your ticker it's not long til test day for you, really hope you end up with a lovely early xmas pressie this year :)

My cycles were completely out of whack before I started Clomid! I saw my OB/GYN when I first started TTC because I hadn't had a period in 6 months. I think that cycle ended up being over 200 days. Crazy! :wacko: After my m/c I had to take Provera to bring on AF because I didn't start on my own.

Thanks! :hugs: I'm hoping that I'll have a miracle just in time for Christmas!! I'm starting to get nervous and worried. If this isn't my month, I'll be taking a break for awhile because the expenses have just added up so much!

Oh I hope you don't have to go on a break, I hope at least one of us girlies gets some good news before the year is out, xxxx

Im hoping when i start clomid it will help me out. 3 days until testing.

Oh dodger, I really hope that whatever happens it's not drawn out and you will get some clear cut answers properly over the next few days.

xxx

Thank you! Me too. I should have more information on monday when I get my next hCG test results back. As long as my numbers go up at all then we'll be doing a scan in the next week or so to see/hear whatever we can see/hear.

I hope that your body has learned from the clomid and that you get a normal cycle this month!

@SKP - I do hope the clomid works for you or better yet, that you find out you don't need to try the clomid! :)

@wanting - Praying that you get a Christmas Miracle hun!

Bit of an update with me, just tested with an HPT IC and it came back BFN. That was with 10pm pee though so I'm not sure if FMU is now better for me?!

I have no bleeding anymore, it's just there when I wipe and unfortunately still appearing in my towel but there's no flow or slodges anymore - progress right? :D

Im begging to think i am just having a light af. Still pinkish brownish but just more. And a tinge of red.

Bit of an update with me, just tested with an HPT IC and it came back BFN. That was with 10pm pee though so I'm not sure if FMU is now better for me?!

I have no bleeding anymore, it's just there when I wipe and unfortunately still appearing in my towel but there's no flow or slodges anymore - progress right? :D

Sounds like awesome progress to me! I did some reading about that earlier in the week and some ladies get positive tests for weeks and weeks after. I'd count yourself as very lucky in that regard! Now here's hoping that you ovulate early again.

Im begging to think i am just having a light af. Still pinkish brownish but just more. And a tinge of red.

Fingers crossed for you. :)

had to discard my temp once again today gnna be bloomin hard pin pointing ov:haha: hurry up and go away germys:nope: ben gave me a card today for my bday and he wrote inside it "heres to a wonderfull year and big bellies we already have mine we just need to work on yours":cloud9:

awww bens card comments made me chuckle, I don't know about you but I honestly don't care what my body will do during pregnancy, if it decides to make me a heffalump or bigger than a whale I don't care you know?!

Happy birthday by the way, we share close bdays, yay! are you doing anything nice?

Would an internet cheapie work?

Those are often the more sensitive of the tests. When I got my bfp, I used one from the DollarTree and it picked up the pregnancy at lower then 10 hCG in my system!!!

had to discard my temp once again today gnna be bloomin hard pin pointing ov:haha: hurry up and go away germys:nope: ben gave me a card today for my bday and he wrote inside it "heres to a wonderfull year and big bellies we already have mine we just need to work on yours":cloud9:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:cake::fool::xmas10: What a sweet thing for him to write! I love it! :) *hugs* I hope you get better soon sweetie!

awww bens card comments made me chuckle, I don't know about you but I honestly don't care what my body will do during pregnancy, if it decides to make me a heffalump or bigger than a whale I don't care you know?!

Happy birthday by the way, we share close bdays, yay! are you doing anything nice?

lol i dont care neither as long as it gets a baby bumo:haha: going to my mils for tea and cake and then hoe for cuddles in bed still feeling pants so not up to much lol

Happy early or belated birthday to you as well then! :hug: I'm the same. I think I would be disappointed if I didn't have the 'usual' pregnancy signs. I'm looking forward to the day I can proudly show off a baby bump!

OMG, I've obviously been slacking as I had to go back a few pages to catch up!

Linz - happy birthday. Whatever happens this cycle I'm so pleased everything is starting to come together for you at metformin seems to be exactly what you needed. It's a shame about your rubbish previous fs'. It's def just a matter of time for you xxx

Tanz - I took clomid from cd5-9 after my mc, as my bleed slowed on cd5. I wouldn't recommend doing the same as I had a long cycle about 50 days even with the clomid. On the plus side I have ov'd every cycle on clomid so it didn't become ineffective, but I did start to see the negative side effects such as my cm drying up. I have my fx you'll be pregnant again without an af xxx

Dodger - I hope your scan goes well. One of my friends had a threatened miscarriage where her beta dropped, but she now has a beautiful 7 year old and 2 younger children. Miracles happen all the time xx

Wanting - fx this is your cycle xx

SKP - gl with testing xx

My FMU HPT test came back with a very very faint second line, guess I'll need to ride this one out for a smidge bit longer. Glad it's not dark, it looked like the very first one back when I was 13dpo, practically invisible but you could still see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->