Irregular Cycle Sisters

wanting i think i'll get my results either next week or the week after, if there is nothing to discuss ill get a letter, if there is stuff to discuss ill have to make an appointment, and she is just bak from hols, so is gonna be hard to get into :dohh:

Dandy, we'll just hope there's nothing to discuss!! :) Let us know as soon as you find out!!

I heard back from my doctor regarding my 25 days of bleeding. Basically she said it's not abnormal to have an extended amount of bleeding since I've not had a period in 6 months and the flow hasn't been heavy, but I have to go Monday for an ultrasound to check how much of my lining is left. Not sure what will happen from there, but I'm hoping it doesn't put me too far behind as far as starting my Clomid. =\

And I hope I stop bleeding before my cruise!!

Dandy: What is CH?
Wanting 2010: GoodLuck
Aries28: Did you get all these tests done with RE or with gynac? Did you ask for them specifically? Are they normally covered under insurance?
lindseyanne: Have a great trip!
Heather 24: Welcome aboard!

Not sure yet what my temps are doing. Will let you know when I understand :)

well good luck with the ultrasound wanting

chillies - CH is my Cross Hairs on Fertilty Friend, it indicates when i may have Oved

Chilles- RE gave me these tests..and he suggested them. All covered under insurance..i only have to pay a small portion when I go in. How are your temps?

Chilles- RE gave me these tests..and he suggested them. All covered under insurance..i only have to pay a small portion when I go in. How are your temps?

Aries28,

My temps are super confusing! Waiting to see if they make any sense. Or else this ia an annov. cycle.

Ok. I hope you OV! Prob going to start clomid in Nov. If that fails may turn to acupuncture.

i would like to try acupuncture too aries lol

Hey girls...so dr apt went ok. He confirmed I do have PCOS. Lots of cysts and irregular cycles was really all it took to diagnose me with it. I can't say I'm too upset bc I was suspicious I had it. I am of average weight ..even a little on the low end so he said my case is different. The good news is my egg reserve is really really good. He said they will give me clomid to promote Ov but monitor bc I have increased risk for multiples bc of egg quality. I have some more bloodwork and then prob provera to bring on AF and then start clomid...here's to hoping girls!

Sounds positive :)

What is everyone up to?!? The thread has been quiet. Anyone making progress with their cycles? I am waiting on Blood test next Fri and then hope to take provera to bring on AF and then clomid. :)

hiys ladies

i wanted to join in, i've always had irregular cycles it runs in my mums side of the family

my last af was about 14months ago, got diagnosed with pcos about a month ago currently waiting for an appt with my gyne

currently taking suppliments including soy to get me going again so to speak lol

:wave: hey aries

i had my blood test last friday, am also waiting on results to see if my liver is better and if my cholesterol is better

I have lost 3kg in my weightloss plan to date and i think that is what has shortened my cycle from 80 days to about 40 i think it was as the :witch: has arrived

Off to see the gyn next sat, am hoping that she can help to shorten my cycle some more

Hey girls...it has been quiet in here! I've been busy with work the last few days, and I've also been trying to get stuff together for my vacation next week! I can't wait for it to get here! Still have 3 more days of work; tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

I had my ultrasound on Monday and it went well. Everything looked normal except for the cysts on my ovaries, which is expected with PCOS. She said my uterine lining was still a little thick so I would keep bleeding for a few days, and I did--but I have FINALLY stopped bleeding after over a month! Just in time for my cruise. =) I have to wait til my next cycle to take my Clomid, which I'm disappointed about, but I start taking Provera again on October 17.

Welcome to the thread, Butterfly! Sound like several of us are PCOS ladies. I was just diagnosed a little over a month ago. =)

Dandy, so glad you had a shorter cycle!! That's awesome!! Your appointment is coming up in NO time! Good luck!! I'll be floating in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean next weekend so I won't get to hear how it goes til I get back to the US on the 23rd!

:wave: chillies, im at the beginning of my cycle too :hugs: we could almost be cycle buddies

:wave: chillies, im at the beginning of my cycle too :hugs: we could almost be cycle buddies

Yup! :happydance: Can you also be my TTC Buddy? Also, I have my RE appt scheduled for this Wed. And will be back with acupuncture next week. Was on a 2 wk break.

yeah ill add you to my siggy TTC buddy :hugs: :friends:

im going to see the gyn on sat, so maybe she can help to shorten my cycle some more, really hoping for another short cycle not long like the one before

My boyf just got his :spermy: test results and all is OK!! Phew! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->