Irregular Cycle Sisters

Yay, you've moved in then?

I've been decorating too. We've completely refurbed our house. My OH is trying to get it finished asap xxx

not yet we are just decorating atm we move in wed next week after all flooring n kitchen is in u basicly get an empty shell in germany when u rent lol

Sounds like you've got a busy week then.

Hope it all goes to plan xxx

Vicnut- that seems like a high post ov temp. I have only got over 37 a few times after oving and on two occasions I was pregnant, so personally I think it's a very good sign. I also have the symptoms you have xxx

It would be so nice to go through this with someone eals. lets hope you have a bean too xxx

Vicnut- that seems like a high post ov temp. I have only got over 37 a few times after oving and on two occasions I was pregnant, so personally I think it's a very good sign. I also have the symptoms you have xxx

It would be so nice to go through this with someone eals. lets hope you have a bean too xxx

I got my 3+ weeks on a clearblue digi today. So I def have a bean on board, lol x

Carhar - Congrats thats fantastic news!

Vicnut - My temps are all over the place, keep having the odd day of a nig dip then I just cruise around 36.5 for awhile..... but I would say thats a failrly good temp (fingers crossed)

Im having bloodwork done again tomorrow to test my hormone levels etc. Had booked my hospital scan to check my ovaries etc for monday but boss asked me to move it to the following week so I booked the tuesday to then be asked to move it again ..... so need to call the hospital again to rebook. Really just want the scan so I can get the results, the suspense is doing my head in!

Whisper of hope - hope you manage to get everything sorted for the house !

I got my 3+ weeks on a clearblue digi today. So I def have a bean on board, lol x

Congrates hun I'm really happy for :hugs::happydance: I got some bad news this morning when I got up. I lost the bean :cry: my doc thinks I was between 5-8 weeks gone. Gonna keep tring though

:dust: :dust: :dust:

19/01/2012 :bfp: :angle:

Hi ladies I have a question im on CD but still have the witch so does that change the day I of or does it stay the same no matter how long the witch is around for

Congrates hun I'm really happy for :hugs::happydance: I got some bad news this morning when I got up. I lost the bean :cry: my doc thinks I was between 5-8 weeks gone. Gonna keep tring though

:dust: :dust: :dust:

19/01/2012 :bfp: :angle:

Oh honey! I'm so so sorry you are going through this too. :hugs::hugs::hugs: If you ever need someone to chat about what happened, please feel free to pm me. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm relieved to say that I finally got my negative hpt today. It's been a long 6 week frustration waiting for my body to work through everything, but at least we finally can officially be ttc again.

Hi ladies I have a question im on CD but still have the witch so does that change the day I of or does it stay the same no matter how long the witch is around for

I'm not sure that I know exactly what you are asking, but I think you are asking what to count as cycle day 1? I count CD1 as the first day that I have to use a pad rather then a panty liner - i.e. light flow. CD1 can change from month to month since many women don't have cycles that are the same length every month, but once you hit CD1, it doesn't change for that month. You just keep counting up until you get back to a new cycle. Did I answer your question?

Hi Dodger, just read your Journal and your comments on here, I'm happy that your body is in a neutral position now, means it will start preparing to ovulate once again :hug: how are you doing? xxxx

Hi Dodger, just read your Journal and your comments on here, I'm happy that your body is in a neutral position now, means it will start preparing to ovulate once again :hug: how are you doing? xxxx

I had a mini breakdown last night because I realized that while this is a good thing, it meant it truly was over. I think a tiny part of me had been holding out hope that it was all a bad dream and that somehow I'd wake up and still be viably pregnant. Anyway, I'm hoping that my body will continue working and get started on gearing up for ovulation soon. I'm really worried about that. I worked so hard to get to where my body was working again, and I'm so worried that all of this is going to have screwed it up again. :wacko:

How are you doing? I feel like I've been so out of it for a while.

dodger, I completely understand about it being truly over, its a very conflicting time. Half your brain thinks it good as your body will be able to ovulate soon enough but the other half thinks it bad because your body will ovulate when in fact you should still be carrying, it's just awful.

Are you going to use OPK's over the next few days? xxxx

I'm good thanks, just waiting for test day, I haven't decided what day that will be :S

I've found that I needed to change some things in my life, so I went an eliminated everything I could think of that was stressful, must admit it certainly does help and it makes me realise I'm a changed woman as opposed to someone who just goes back to their old ways! xxxx

Car--Congrats on the 3+ weeks, may God bless you with h&h 9 mo, I'll be keeping you in my prayers and your precious bundle of joy until you are holding him/her in your arms!!! :)

Vicnut--I am sooo sorry for your loss hun, I know it is a very hard thing to go through as I myself went through it before!!! No amount of words can make it better, even time works slowly in helping you feel better but know that you are not alone!

Dodger--I am sooo sorry you had a moment of breakdown, I know what it feels like. When they say time heals all, they leave the part out where some things take what feels an eternity to heal & I completely understand. Losing my twins 5 years ago was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, I was so hurt I even ended up quitting my job at the time, which was a really good job, but I just couldn't function, the pain was too much. I had waited 5 years to get pregnant & for it to finally happen & it end up with a mc was devastating, & now 5 years later still waiting but I have hope! I know God will bless each & every one of us when it is our time! As hard as it is to believe that we must, for keeping hope alive is what keeps us going during times of despair! I am so happy you are finally able to get back to ttc because I know your lil miracle is on the way!

AFM--Still holding strong, trusting in God, keeping hope alive! I am waiting to test in 10 days, scared but trying to stay positive. Every bfn is heartbreaking, but I recently read a quote (I wish I could give credit but the author wasn't listed) that said: "A brick wall is not in place to stop you from reaching your goal, it's put there to show you how bad you want it!" Getting past life's brick walls is hard, often times we want to give up, but we gotta remember that just because it's hard it doesn't mean it's impossible! Stay strong ladies, hang in there, keep supporting each other like you do for it means a lot, I know it does to me! :)

dodger, I completely understand about it being truly over, its a very conflicting time. Half your brain thinks it good as your body will be able to ovulate soon enough but the other half thinks it bad because your body will ovulate when in fact you should still be carrying, it's just awful.

Are you going to use OPK's over the next few days? xxxx

I'm good thanks, just waiting for test day, I haven't decided what day that will be :S

I've found that I needed to change some things in my life, so I went an eliminated everything I could think of that was stressful, must admit it certainly does help and it makes me realise I'm a changed woman as opposed to someone who just goes back to their old ways! xxxx

You say it so much better then I do. As for opk's, no probably not. I've never had any luck with opk's, and I would try the cbfm but since I have no idea how long it will take for ovulation to happen, I don't want to go through a ton of those expensive sticks. I went through 18 on my bfp cycle and never got a peak!! lol I'm pretty much sticking to what's worked for me so far, which is temping and bd'ing every couple of days. If I don't get pregnant again on the first ovulation after the miscarriage, then I'll start the cbfm for the new cycle.

That's awesome that you are feeling so positive about the changes you've made for yourself! I'm feeling that way as well. I haven't been able to lose weight since this all happened, but I haven't gained weight either and I've gotten myself exercising more with a tai chi class and well just classes in general! I can never find close parking, and I'm ok with that because the walking is good for me. I'd really say that the biggest stressor in my life right now is my job and I can't get rid of it right now since that would lose me my insurance...

I'm anxious for you to test since I'm so hoping that you are pregnant right now! :hugs::hugs:

Dodger--I am sooo sorry you had a moment of breakdown, I know what it feels like. When they say time heals all, they leave the part out where some things take what feels an eternity to heal & I completely understand. Losing my twins 5 years ago was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, I was so hurt I even ended up quitting my job at the time, which was a really good job, but I just couldn't function, the pain was too much. I had waited 5 years to get pregnant & for it to finally happen & it end up with a mc was devastating, & now 5 years later still waiting but I have hope! I know God will bless each & every one of us when it is our time! As hard as it is to believe that we must, for keeping hope alive is what keeps us going during times of despair! I am so happy you are finally able to get back to ttc because I know your lil miracle is on the way!

AFM--Still holding strong, trusting in God, keeping hope alive! I am waiting to test in 10 days, scared but trying to stay positive. Every bfn is heartbreaking, but I recently read a quote (I wish I could give credit but the author wasn't listed) that said: "A brick wall is not in place to stop you from reaching your goal, it's put there to show you how bad you want it!" Getting past life's brick walls is hard, often times we want to give up, but we gotta remember that just because it's hard it doesn't mean it's impossible! Stay strong ladies, hang in there, keep supporting each other like you do for it means a lot, I know it does to me! :)

*hugs* Thank you so much! I'm hoping that this year is the year that the perfect little miracle comes to you as well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->