Irregular Cycle Sisters

feeling awful - got declined for a mortgage so now we hope the next application goes through ok. It's just got us very stressed out, we've wasted a weekend over it. Can't even be bothered to test, it's gone right to the back of my mind. It's funny how that happens...this time 2 weeks ago I was so looking forward to this week, it was exciting, something to look forward to.

Now I wish I could crawl under a rock and rot there, everything seems to be shite, I'm so anxious about the house, mortgage, work, everything.

feeling awful - got declined for a mortgage so now we hope the next application goes through ok. It's just got us very stressed out, we've wasted a weekend over it. Can't even be bothered to test, it's gone right to the back of my mind. It's funny how that happens...this time 2 weeks ago I was so looking forward to this week, it was exciting, something to look forward to.

Now I wish I could crawl under a rock and rot there, everything seems to be shite, I'm so anxious about the house, mortgage, work, everything.

:hugs: same as me then hun

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* It's frustrating when something like that happens because it just throws you into a funk with everything. :hugs::hugs: I hope that the next app goes through without a problem!

:hugs: same as me then hun

*hugs* to you as well. :flower:

AFM, I'm actually feeling pretty good this morning! Bleeding has FINALLY stopped (actually it stopped a day and a 1/2 ago but I've been crazy busy with school and didn't have time to post) and so hubby and I were able to have a nice long round of amazing bd session. The only damper on my day today is that I have to go back and get a last blood test from the miscarriage to make sure that all the hCG is truly gone. Interesting thing about that is that I'm now wondering if it's at all possible that I ovulated on Friday.... my temps would indicate that it is possible, but it could be that that is still leftover weirdness from the mc.

How are you ladies today? I'm hoping that your day is better then it was yesterday. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey girls, well my period started today and have never felt better. Think it must be the oestrogen or something but I've had a massive sense of inner peace and calm, the world is no longer my concern, I'm happy/mellow and think I'm at the last stage of grief - acceptance.

A great thing happened today, we got the mortgage approved, thanks girls for the support and hugs on that one, xxxx

Great news tanzibar - we have just put our house on the market and dread the stress that is surely coming our way.

Still no sign of ovulation or AF for me :-( really wishing I could have my blood retest and ultrasound tomorrow as I just want to know what's wrong with me. Still another 3 weeks to wait .

Oh dear, I hope things aren't as stressful as you anticipate :hugs:

are you using opk's? xxxx

I've started temping since early September and was using opks everyday but after a few months of nothing and no change in temps I'm only using opks when my temps indicate possibly ovulating.

I've started temping since early September and was using opks everyday but after a few months of nothing and no change in temps I'm only using opks when my temps indicate possibly ovulating.

Thats what I'm doing for this cycle I just need to get opks as my cycle is now down to 30 days. Its the first time its been back to that for a year and a half. So now I'm just hoping that we get our bean that we've been so despratly hoping for.

havent a clue when or if im gonna ov this mth so stressed over the move and what not we have bd'd twice but thats it atm last time was l,ast night and im paying for it now :haha: gota try lug allout furniture up 3 flights of stairs with biggerds hips now today

Will be keeping my fx for you Tanz!!! Have faith, God will see you through!!! :)

havent a clue when or if im gonna ov this mth so stressed over the move and what not we have bd'd twice but thats it atm last time was l,ast night and im paying for it now :haha: gota try lug allout furniture up 3 flights of stairs with biggerds hips now today

Aww, hope ovulation comes for you soon Whisper, I know it sucks to not know! Will keep you and all the other ladies in my prayers!!! :)

I had a +opk last week in the 15th, since then I have started to notice really sore bbs, really bad heartburn which I had during my dd pregnancy, twinges & cramping, been feeling really warm whereas I am usually always cold, my teeth have been feeling super sensitive which I also had with dd, have been very gassy--sorry for tmi, & the best sign was that on Sun I wiped and saw a few streaks of blood on the tp mixed in with cm--sorry for tmi. So I started to get really excited thinking it could be implantation bleeding but am still trying to stay grounded as I don't want to be disappointed. I took an HPT today (cheapie dollar store one) & got a BFN :( I had taken a couple opk's before buying the HPT since I read somewhere they can detect pregnancy hormone too but they weren't showing nothing but a ghost line (barely visible) but today after taking the HPT earlier & seeing the BFN I later decided to take an opk just for the heck of it to see if there was a difference and I got a definite positive! Is it possible to ovulate again so soon or can it be the possibility of a BFP which is yet too soon to show on HPT??? I am so confused, as I could've sworn I am pregnant with all the symptoms being so strong, but then I think of how my body loves to play tricks on me so I am feeling a little bummed out, hoping for a miracle!!!

I had a +opk last week in the 15th, since then I have started to notice really sore bbs, really bad heartburn which I had during my dd pregnancy, twinges & cramping, been feeling really warm whereas I am usually always cold, my teeth have been feeling super sensitive which I also had with dd, have been very gassy--sorry for tmi, & the best sign was that on Sun I wiped and saw a few streaks of blood on the tp mixed in with cm--sorry for tmi. So I started to get really excited thinking it could be implantation bleeding but am still trying to stay grounded as I don't want to be disappointed. I took an HPT today (cheapie dollar store one) & got a BFN :( I had taken a couple opk's before buying the HPT since I read somewhere they can detect pregnancy hormone too but they weren't showing nothing but a ghost line (barely visible) but today after taking the HPT earlier & seeing the BFN I later decided to take an opk just for the heck of it to see if there was a difference and I got a definite positive! Is it possible to ovulate again so soon or can it be the possibility of a BFP which is yet too soon to show on HPT??? I am so confused, as I could've sworn I am pregnant with all the symptoms being so strong, but then I think of how my body loves to play tricks on me so I am feeling a little bummed out, hoping for a miracle!!!
could be too early still hun or that you ovd a little later?:hugs:

Lesly - I remember reading an article that compared OPK with Pk, it showed that OPK showed pregnancy later than Pk did so wasn't a good indication of pregnancy. I think you are probably testing too soon. Fingers crossed for you

Whisper hope ovulation happens soon for you

Nexis - think I'm a day ahead of you on cd69? I've been getting bloatedness and stomach aches for past couple of weeks thinking AF is arriving to find out I'm not even spotting. Is this cycle length normal for you? Mine have ranged for 26-92 this past year

Lesly - I remember reading an article that compared OPK with Pk, it showed that OPK showed pregnancy later than Pk did so wasn't a good indication of pregnancy. I think you are probably testing too soon. Fingers crossed for you

Nexis - think I'm a day ahead of you on cd69? I've been getting bloatedness and stomach aches for past couple of weeks thinking AF is arriving to find out I'm not even spotting. Is this cycle length normal for you? Mine have ranged for 26-92 this past year

This is the longest cycle I've had, thinking of ringing the doctor tomorrow and see what they say.

Have you been to see the doctor before about your irregular cycles? I discussed it after 8 months of long varying cycles and was suspended the doctor actually did something about it. I then went back a couple of weeks ago as my cycle is getting longer again which is when he ordered more bloodwork and an ultrasound. Personally I think you've got nothing to lose by going and if your doctor doesn't 'take note' of the problems go for a second opinion. Book it tomorrow , I felt so much better knowing something was being done to see why :hugs:

Whisper--Thanks, I am hoping it is still too soon but if it's ovulation it still means I have a chance so I'll take that too!!! :) I still got my fx for you, hope that opk turns + really soon for you!!! :)

Thanks Jelly, I need all the luck & prayers I can get!!! Either way I am so excited to see a bright positive opk!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->