Irregular Cycle Sisters

Have you been to see the doctor before about your irregular cycles? I discussed it after 8 months of long varying cycles and was suspended the doctor actually did something about it. I then went back a couple of weeks ago as my cycle is getting longer again which is when he ordered more bloodwork and an ultrasound. Personally I think you've got nothing to lose by going and if your doctor doesn't 'take note' of the problems go for a second opinion. Book it tomorrow , I felt so much better knowing something was being done to see why :hugs:

Yeah I've been before, when I was about 19. I had a scan for PCOS but they said they couldn't see anything and they left it at that. I'm with a different doctors now though so we'll see. Just rang them and managed to get an appointment today with my GP. I'll wait and see what she says at 3.20 :)

So I went to the doctor, she says they're not too worried at the moment about the long cycle. She has prescribed me xenical again to help with weight loss to see if that helps. I feel awful again this evening :( was up last night with an upset stomach, felt quite sick but just had diarrhoea (sorry if tmi) then been fine all day and now feeling the same again :( just hoping its not something I ate.

Nexis :hugs:, I would say go back again or get 2nd opinion. Did you say you are TTC? My docs weren't interested much at first when wtt and had to go three times before looking into it

Nexis :hugs:, I would say go back again or get 2nd opinion. Did you say you are TTC? My docs weren't interested much at first when wtt and had to go three times before looking into it

Yeah I told them I was TTC. She said wait and see if I get AF in the next month. On the upside, now I'm on xenical I have to go see her every 3 weeks to be weighed so at least I can keep her up to date on things.

Hey ladies I have not posted here in a while. Just wanted to come through and send you all :dust:

im so unsure if ive ovd or not ff gave me crosshairs but i think my temps are too low

I started ovulating yesterday :happydance::happydance: so have beening a lot of bdings last night and this morning. Only got tonight and tomorrow night though to make a bean as I'm away for the weekend again :wacko: and the egg is relist on Saturday so thinking we might miss it. I'm really hoping we don't miss it as my loving man asked me to marrie him on Saturday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so all I need now is our bean.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi guys, I am new here! Just looking for some lovely ladies in the same boat as me!
I came off the pill in Jun and ever since then have had various crazy cycles from 29, 48, 69 currently on day 76! I have also been diagnosed with hypothyroidism which is not helping! Had a blood test which showed high LH, so poss PCOS but waiting for AF for another test to confirm! So frustrating as doc wont diagnose and help until I have a start of cycle bloodtest whenever that may be! I feel like I am fighting a losing battle! TTC for 8 months........any advice?

I started ovulating yesterday :happydance::happydance: so have beening a lot of bdings last night and this morning. Only got tonight and tomorrow night though to make a bean as I'm away for the weekend again :wacko: and the egg is relist on Saturday so thinking we might miss it. I'm really hoping we don't miss it as my loving man asked me to marrie him on Saturday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so all I need now is our bean.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations! x

my stupid cycle seems to be playing silly buggers again day 28 and says im 9 dpo on ff but my temps are way to low for ov so i think il prob loose them come 14 dpo:dohh:

Hi guys, I am new here! Just looking for some lovely ladies in the same boat as me!
I came off the pill in Jun and ever since then have had various crazy cycles from 29, 48, 69 currently on day 76! I have also been diagnosed with hypothyroidism which is not helping! Had a blood test which showed high LH, so poss PCOS but waiting for AF for another test to confirm! So frustrating as doc wont diagnose and help until I have a start of cycle bloodtest whenever that may be! I feel like I am fighting a losing battle! TTC for 8 months........any advice?

I had very irregular periods and then I end up going like almost 8 months with out one. So I had to go to my GYN and let her know that we were trying to conceive. She did some blood tests. Found out that my testoserone was slightly elevated and I was also insulin resistant. They did an u/s and dx me with pcos. She then prescribed me metformin and referred me to a RE. It took no time to get the ball rolling. Then my RE jumpstarted me with provera...and started our "real journey" Since I ovulated this time my AF should show up on her own. HTH

Lynz - if you hadn't ov'd it def looks like you have now. Fx this is your cycle x

Lynz - if you hadn't ov'd it def looks like you have now. Fx this is your cycle x

yeh ben thinks so too but we havent managed to catch it as been so busy just have to wait and see now if it was or wasnt then i can start clomid next cycle

I had very irregular periods and then I end up going like almost 8 months with out one. So I had to go to my GYN and let her know that we were trying to conceive. She did some blood tests. Found out that my testoserone was slightly elevated and I was also insulin resistant. They did an u/s and dx me with pcos. She then prescribed me metformin and referred me to a RE. It took no time to get the ball rolling. Then my RE jumpstarted me with provera...and started our "real journey" Since I ovulated this time my AF should show up on her own. HTH

Hi Chiles!

That's great that you Ov'd! I really hope AF comes for you but even better if it doesn't :) It is annoying for me as I have not yet been diag with PCOS as I need to have a bloodtest once period has come to confirm which isn't coming!! Trying to stay positive although it's hard with all my friends having babies! Keep me updated on things......x

Congratulations Vicnut how did he propose?

In fits of laughter in the livingroom he said the time just felt right. But to top it all I oved the week just gone so now just hoping we cought it this month. Just a :coffee: game now

I did my temp this morning and it was 36.72. I can do a test on the 14th Feb but I don't know if I want to do one at the same time. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->