Irregular Cycle Sisters

Good Luck Vicnut, its understandable to feel abit apprehensive

Can I just say getting really fed up of waiting for AF now CD81 its getting really frustrating. Got my appointment with the doctor wednesday to discuss my ultrasound results from last week feeling so nervous

Can I just say getting really fed up of waiting for AF now CD81 its getting really frustrating. Got my appointment with the doctor wednesday to discuss my ultrasound results from last week feeling so nervous

Thanks and I know how you feel I've been there and found out that I have PCOS. But now thanks to Angus catcus my cycle last month was down from 51 days to 31 so I've managed to loss 20 days :happydance: But still don't want to do a test in the next few weeks. Think I'm going to wait and see if :witch: shows her face.

Good luck for your doctors appointment. I know how you feel, I'm cd80 today. Got a doctors appointment again next Monday so going to ask if they can investigate as it's getting stupid now.

Good luck for your doctors appointment. I know how you feel, I'm cd80 today. Got a doctors appointment again next Monday so going to ask if they can investigate as it's getting stupid now.

Know how you guys feel, CD 81 for me! Waiting for AF before I can have more tests grrrrr.

Was in a car accident last night so got to speakto doctor about that this morning now too ..... The way I feel at the moment I don't think I could handle bad news from the ultrasound. My head is just all over the place since last night.

This is mad my temp is all over the place yesterday it was 36.99 and now today its 36.75 :growlmad::growlmad: Last month it was stedy this month it doesn't know what it wants to do.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

This is mad my temp is all over the place yesterday it was 36.99 and now today its 36.75 :growlmad::growlmad: Last month it was stedy this month it doesn't know what it wants to do.

same as mine this mth

same as mine this mth

Its nut and its driving me up the wall. Never been like this before my OH thinks it could mean some thing :shrug: I think he's lost it lol.

same as mine this mth

Its nut and its driving me up the wall. Never been like this before my OH thinks it could mean some thing :shrug: I think he's lost it lol.

lol my hubby keeps telling me we still have a chance this mth butim so bloated and uncomfortable from cysts that i dont feel like bding:shrug: as feel this cycles going to be another long one

Well, after a marathon 83 days (my longest cycle so far) AF has finally got me today.

glad af arrived for u nexis. im still waiting too BUT not ovd yet so still got chance lol

Is any one testing on Tuesday. I'm ment to be but don't want to test alone. My temp is still all over the place and I still don't know what is going on there.

Since yesterday nothing has happened :( definitely had the start of AF but since then have had nothing but some very mild cramping.

Sometimes I get spotting the week before AF properly comes. Could be that maybe?

Still waiting for ultrasound results. Apparently my doctor hasn't received them yet. He probably would have rung during the appointment but I'd had a bad motorway accident the night before so was pretty shaken and stressed at my appointment. If I don't hear by Wednesday been told to call doctors to chase. My blood work all came back normal , so no hormonal, thyroid issues also told bloods don't indicate PCOS.

Vicnut good luck for Tuesday - just wish I could be testing with you!

After 88 days AF arrived with a banging headache.

Hoping this cycle will be a nice short ovulating cycle

Ok I know Why my temp is all over the place. I have a cold :sick: so not testing today any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->