Irregular Cycle Sisters

Just done a preg test and this is what came up x a very faint posative line. I'm going to test again when I wake up

Attachments

• 395669_10150689339468783_548783782_11423683_201954296_n[1].jpg
    395669_10150689339468783_548783782_11423683_201954296_n[1].jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
good luck vicnut. afm still no ov or af woke last night with seriouse pains in my boob so hoping somethings coming

Well I did three more this morning

Attachments

• IMG-20120217-00176.jpg
    IMG-20120217-00176.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
Fingers crossed it will happen soon for you whisperofhope. Do you ovulate every cycle?

My ultrasound results have finally arrived so see the doctor Wednesday for the results. He'd said last week it could be done over the phone but now I've got to have an appointment.

Fingers crossed it will happen soon for you whisperofhope. Do you ovulate every cycle?

My ultrasound results have finally arrived so see the doctor Wednesday for the results. He'd said last week it could be done over the phone but now I've got to have an appointment.

not always was and the last 3 cycles was onmet so thats why was oving but this cycle stoped the met and no ov at all yet:shrug: good luck with the results hun:flower:

I'm sure it will happen then, just your body trying to get into sync. I've only ovulated once this past year that I've managed to detect.

:bfn: today. Now on cd92 as still not had AF arrive.

Got my ultrasound results I've been diagnosed with both ovaries being poly cystic . Doctor asked if I was upset I said no its nice to know after 15 years of thinking I have.

Told me to lose weight and come back for a review in 6 months , wait 10 months before giving me any medications to help symptoms and ovulate.

Decided not to carry on temping as its depressing having long cycles and no ovulation. Not going to do opks either at the moment I just want to NTNP and relax for awhile until I get my head round it all.

I hope you don't mind me popping back.

Lynds - will your dr give you something to bring on your af if your starting clomid? I can't wait fir you to start it! X

Jelly - both my ovaries are polycystic although I'm pretty sure I v rarely at all ov from the left. I hope the weight drops off for you and you fall naturally. Did you fall naturally with your first? X

Nexis - I hate long cycles. My worst whilst ttc was about 155. Are you getting and medical assistance? X

Any news with Tanz? I've noticed she hasn't posted on this thread in awhile x

I hope you don't mind me popping back.

Lynds - will your dr give you something to bring on your af if your starting clomid? I can't wait fir you to start it! X

Jelly - both my ovaries are polycystic although I'm pretty sure I v rarely at all ov from the left. I hope the weight drops off for you and you fall naturally. Did you fall naturally with your first? X

Nexis - I hate long cycles. My worst whilst ttc was about 155. Are you getting and medical assistance? X

Any news with Tanz? I've noticed she hasn't posted on this thread in awhile x

i cant get an appoitment with them i have one on weds but cant get there and an apointment with a new doctor here on the 15th until the 15th i cant o anything unless i tell aporky and go emergency:shrug:. i was wondering that too havent seen her for ages

That's rubbish. I'd be so tempted to take an emergency appmt!

I hope Tanz is okay. I know I've needed a bit of time off bnb in the past tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->