Irregular Cycle Sisters

yay coco, well thats one less thing you have to worry about :thumbup:

Dandy, did you ever find out the results from your last blood tests or are you still waiting?

DH & I are leaving for our vacation tomorrow, so I won't be around much over the next 10 or so days. I'll be in Florida until Saturday evening so I will have cell service, so I might hop online on my BlackBerry but BnB always does funny things on my phone. After that I'll be floating in the Atlantic Ocean--and hopefully won't encounter any hurricanes!!!

Dandy, did you ever find out the results from your last blood tests or are you still waiting?

DH & I are leaving for our vacation tomorrow, so I won't be around much over the next 10 or so days. I'll be in Florida until Saturday evening so I will have cell service, so I might hop online on my BlackBerry but BnB always does funny things on my phone. After that I'll be floating in the Atlantic Ocean--and hopefully won't encounter any hurricanes!!!

Have a great time :)

Wanting 2010,
Have a great vacation!

Coco14,
Glad there is good news for you.

I had my appt. with RE today. Today was CD 3, so, had a Vaginal ultrasound. She suspects PCOS borderline. She calls it PCOA! :) Will get results of blood tests tomorrow. She is going to check for blocked fallopian tubes as well over the next few days. Hubby will have Semen Analysis on Friday finally. We were messing up the required ejaculation and abstinence for so long! :) Will keep you posted.

wanting have a great trip, dont stess about TTC and just enjoy :hugs:

still waiting on the recent blood test results :dohh:

yay chillie, so glad you are getting yourself sorted, im kinda looking forward to my gyn visit on sat, hopefully she can start us off on the right path

Wanting 2010,
Have a great vacation!

Coco14,
Glad there is good news for you.

I had my appt. with RE today. Today was CD 3, so, had a Vaginal ultrasound. She suspects PCOS borderline. She calls it PCOA! :) Will get results of blood tests tomorrow. She is going to check for blocked fallopian tubes as well over the next few days. Hubby will have Semen Analysis on Friday finally. We were messing up the required ejaculation and abstinence for so long! :) Will keep you posted.

Thanks Hotchillies. Glad things are happening for you. You're well on your way :)

Clomid question

The RE has recommended Clomid for me from today. I am very scared of taking this medicine. Online research has all sorts of things to say, good and bad. Do you have family and friends who have taken clomid earlier? Have the kids been normal? Is there a higher chance of twins, triplets etc.? Is there a higher chance of premature birth? I am getting very doubtful here. Do you angels get similar doubts?

did you ask your RE these questions chillie??

im off to see the gyn in a couple of hours, wish me luck

did you ask your RE these questions chillie??

im off to see the gyn in a couple of hours, wish me luck

Good Luck for your appt. Dandy!

I did ask these questions to RE. She seems pushy. I went to her on Wednesday and she recommended to start clomid on Friday. I do not want to start on clomid on Friday. I need some time to digest. Its been only 6mths TTC and not one cycle timed perfect with intercourse.

ok chillie, well if you dont want to start on the clomid dont, only do what you are comfortable with, I'm hoping my gyn will put me on the clomid personally, as my cycles are so screwy, i would like them to be shortened by the clomid. we have also been TTC for about 6 months and i really wanna be pg by christmas so i want the help. but if you need time and are not at that point that i am then maybe go see your regular gp and ask them the questions. Sorry im not much help :hugs:

:wave: im back!!

ok i really liked the gyn she was super nice :happydance: OH waited outside, but he has been organised to give a semen sample

she checked me all over, thinks im not ovulating, has me going for an ultrasound on monday as well as a blood test, to confirm PCOS then she wants to start me on the clomid on Tuesday once its confirmed, so fxed for a bfp this cycle :) she says we will call tuesday CD3, even though its really like CD 10 :shrug: she said she can start me on the clomid anyways as my cycles are so long

:wave: im back!!

ok i really liked the gyn she was super nice :happydance: OH waited outside, but he has been organised to give a semen sample

she checked me all over, thinks im not ovulating, has me going for an ultrasound on monday as well as a blood test, to confirm PCOS then she wants to start me on the clomid on Tuesday once its confirmed, so fxed for a bfp this cycle :) she says we will call tuesday CD3, even though its really like CD 10 :shrug: she said she can start me on the clomid anyways as my cycles are so long

YEY Dandy! :) So happy you are really on your way to a BFP!

I got my appointment for Friday at 8:30!

well looks like i could be in for another long one again even with the soy and macca:shrug:

lindsey really hoping your cycle is shorter than the last

cant wait to hear how your appy goes coco :hugs:

i get my yes or no today to start with the clomid, fxed

lindsey really hoping your cycle is shorter than the last

cant wait to hear how your appy goes coco :hugs:

i get my yes or no today to start with the clomid, fxed

Thanks, and good luck! x

Good luck Dandy hope all goes well for you

hey guys :cry: I am having concerns, im hearing diff things from diff pple, and its scaring me (about the clomid)

basically i think that my weightloss and diet have helped my cycles, and i think that this cycle maybe have going to be my best anyway, cept now im on this clomid, it wont stuff me up? it wont ruin my cycle? am i doing the wrong thing?? :cry:

i didnt tell the gyn about the BBT charting :dohh: should i have told her, would she still have put me on clomid :shrug:? should i just trust her for this one cycle then talk to her at our next appointment about my charts?

:cry:

hey guys :cry: I am having concerns, im hearing diff things from diff pple, and its scaring me (about the clomid)

basically i think that my weightloss and diet have helped my cycles, and i think that this cycle maybe have going to be my best anyway, cept now im on this clomid, it wont stuff me up? it wont ruin my cycle? am i doing the wrong thing?? :cry:

i didnt tell the gyn about the BBT charting :dohh: should i have told her, would she still have put me on clomid :shrug:? should i just trust her for this one cycle then talk to her at our next appointment about my charts?

:cry:

Well I'm not much help but it couldn't hurt your chances could it? You should call your doc/gyn and get advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->