Irregular Cycle Sisters

thanx coco, i have decided to continue on as the gyn suggested i will see what happens at the next appy :)

hey guys :cry: I am having concerns, im hearing diff things from diff pple, and its scaring me (about the clomid)
Some articles I read made me panic too! I did not take it. I am going to do the Diet and exercise thing for the next 2 months and just chill a little bit. If that does not work out, I will take clomid.

basically i think that my weightloss and diet have helped my cycles, and i think that this cycle maybe have going to be my best anyway, cept now im on this clomid, it wont stuff me up? it wont ruin my cycle? am i doing the wrong thing?? :cry:

See what happens this cycle. If it works awesome! If not, you can try the natural way like you said.

On another note, RE says I am borderline PCOS. Results do not clearly indicate PCOS. And hubby has low sperm count of 19. Borderline PCOS + Low sperm count! What are my chances!? We are going to get his Sperm Analysis done again.

lol thats cool :thumbup:

i might try the natural way for a couple of months after this round of clomid...:shrug: i'll see how it goes

btw i had ewcm just before :shrug:

we havent really even started :sex: this cycle yet...:dohh: might jump my OH tonight :haha:

Fingers crossed for you Hot chillies. After a second round of tests you may get better news.

I had my app this morn. Was in hosp for 3 1/2 hours!! Wasn't expecting that at all - had blood test and internal scan which was not pleasant since I wasn't expecting it! I was SO glad that my boyf was with me! Had a preg test which was obviously neg :/ because they have given me pills to induce a period so they can do a HSG which I am not looking forward to!
the scan showed my ovaries look normal and I ovulated from my right side :D didn't eventhink it was possible! So I should just be happy that things are moving fast and so far so good, but I cried as soon as I got in the car, just a lot to take in, hectic morning!

Well anyway, I hope you are all OK. I sure need a glass or 2 of wine tonight! x

Hi everyone,
I'm currently on CD41 and expecting AF on CD48. Last cycle was 70+ days and the cycle before that was 90+ days. I've discovered soy iso and 80mg helped me ovulate the earliest ever at cd33 so I'm hoping increasing the dosage will help me to ovulate on time! I haven't been to the doctor but I've spent a lot of time researching pcos and hormone imbalances. I'm not overweight, I do ovulate each cycle (no matter how many weeks/decades/centuries they seem to last), I have a 14 day LP, and my periods are fine with "normal" flow and occasional mild cramps. The BCP made my periods come like clockwork.

I always liked having long cycles! It never really dawned on me until we decided to "try" how crappy long cycles are. :dohh:

:dust: to everyone!

coco :hugs: glad you are working your probs out with your doc hun :hugs: good on you for being soo brave, when i went for my ultrasound, i didnt expect the internal either :dohh: that was embarrasing

:wave: welcome JC, i have had 80+ day cycles too, im on my first round of clomid atm, i know exactly what you mean, during high school i used to hate having AF and was happy it wasnt every month :dohh: now i wish it was monthly to the dot :haha: Good luck :hugs:

hey ladies still no ov for me:shrug: not sure when will happen but i took soy cd 3-7 and am still on my macca so it should be doing sumin should it?

Hi JC Squardd,

This so sounds like me! I have similar issues and I thought the same way about long cycles.

hey ladies still no ov for me:shrug: not sure when will happen but i took soy cd 3-7 and am still on my macca so it should be doing sumin should it?

When you get herbal remedies like maca etc., do you take them as prescriptions from a herbal doctor or nutritionist? If it helps, I would like to try

When you get herbal remeies like maca etc., do you take them aas prescriptions from a herba doctor or nutritionist? If it helps, I woul like to try

nope no prescription can pick up soy isoflavasone in any place where vits are and macca u buy online from health shops

Semen Analysis Test. Anyone with low sperm count? We have our next appt. with doctor on 4th November to know more about results. Till then, it is killing me. I doubt my husband is joining any forum or is going to try to read more about his condition. Not sure if anything can help. So, if anyone is in a similar situation and learns about new things that can help with low sperm count, can you please share?

On TYOCF website, I was going over pregnant charts. People get pregnant with sex over a week before ovulation. In our case, 4 days before ovulation has not knocked me. Need to change strategy. We will probably hold till my CM begins to get stretchy and then work on it. Try every other day and continue beyond temp. rise. Last time I was not sure where the temp rise was. It was later than where I thought it was. So, we missed ovulation.

im 1 days past my last dose of clomid, really hoping i Ov any day now, but no signs or symptoms yet

Hi girls!
I know I JUST posted a few days ago about the frustration of irregular cycles. I had given up on this cycle because I didn't even ovulate until CD33. However, I got my :bfp: at 9dpo! I'm so shocked and surprised! This month was my first on soy iso. I took 80mg on cd2-6. I was planning on doubling the dosage this cycle. We also used Preseed and OPKS. And btw, we only DTD on the day of ovulation because by the time I ovulated I figured we didn't really have a chance this cycle.

:dust: to you all!! :hugs: Don't lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->