Irregular Cycle Sisters

Congrats JC! have a H&H 9 months!!!

Congrats JC! That is such great news. I read a few posts back of yours. Such a trooper with those long cycles. Mine are just as long. Unfortunately DX with PCOS. Did you ever get checked for it? Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!

Not much new with me girlies. I pop over every once in awhile to see how you all are doing! Im waiting out AF this cycle..hoping I ov on my own again. Currently on CD 50...last Ov was Day 76. If nothing, will prob start clomid.

Aries Im playing the waiting game too. AF was suppose to show on the 23rd but am 3 days late

Hey girls, I've been gone on my vacation the last two weeks, so I've got a lot to catch up on! DH & I had a wonderful time while we were gone...it was a much needed vacation!

Congrats to you, JC, and I hope all is well with all you other girls!! =)

As for me, I'm on day 9 of 10 days of Provera and am itching to start my first Clomid cycle!

:wave: hey wanting :hugs: glad to have you back, and glad you enjoyed your hol :thumbup:

im on my first cycle of clomid too, im currently waiting to Ov, hope it has some affect on me :dohh:

Hey,

I had questions about BBT temperature measurements. I asked the RE. She said I should measure the temperature under the tongue, a little behind. I am doing this patiently now. I discovered that my temperature is all below 97.

https://tcoyf.com/media/p/1266180.aspx

Good luck on your 1st clomid cycle Dandybrush :)

CD48 for me, slightly sensitive nipples and a little more CM than usual so I reckon :witch: must be on her way!

Night all, sleep well :sleep:

no signs of Ov yet :dohh: hope it works and something happens sooooon

How many days ago was your last day of Clomid, dandy? I think they say to expect ovulation 5-10 days after your last pill. I hope something happens for you soon!!!

its been 6 days since my last clomid, hoping something happens soon too

no ewcm...nada, cervix feels firm and closed :cry: im not far behind you lindsey, looks like i might be in for another long one tooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->