Irregular Cycle Sisters

no ewcm...nada, cervix feels firm and closed :cry: im not far behind you lindsey, looks like i might be in for another long one tooo

thats the proleblem isnt it clomid and soy dont work for everyone:nope:

yep...maybe if i give it another go on the real cd 3 next cycle i might have more luck :shrug:

yep...maybe if i give it another go on the real cd 3 next cycle i might have more luck :shrug:

yeh thats the only thing that can be done just make sure to:sex: everyother day until you see ov so you cover all basis

Hey dandy, any updates? Any updates from any of you other girls?

I started my period yesterday (WOOHOO) so I'll be starting my Clomid on Thursday. I'm taking it CD 5-9, though I have briefly considered 3-7 instead. Probably will just stick to my doctor's instructions, although I think whether they tell you to take it 3-7 or 5-9 or some other variation is just preference. I know my doctor tells everyone to take it 5-9.

I'm really getting my hopes up for this cycle, though I'm trying hard not to. I'd love to get my BFP by Thanksgiving (November 25) and be able to share the news with our families while we are all celebrating together. We'll see!

oh wanting :happydance: fxed for you :hugs:

well its day 10 after my last clomid...no sign of Ov yet :cry: i have bought the robitussen to make more CM but :shrug: no signs or symptoms of Ov yet :dohh:

im thinking with todays rise i could be oving or ovd yesterday:happydance:

Good luck Wanting :)

Yey Lindsey, FXed

Hope you get some good signs soon Dandy.

so do i, the closer xmas gets the more depressed about not being pg i feel :cry:

I know how you feel, dandy. Lately lots of people I know from high school and at work are announcing their pregnancies, so that makes it even harder. Hopefully we will all get our BFP's before Christmas this year!!

While they say to expect ovulation 5-10 days after Clomid, it could be different from person to person, so don't worry about it yet, hon. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Lindsey, that's great news! Fingers crossed for you!!

so do i, the closer xmas gets the more depressed about not being pg i feel :cry:

Aww it's not fair, I wish I could make all the women that deserve it and want it so much pregnant for christmas!

Hey dandy, any updates? Any updates from any of you other girls?

I started my period yesterday (WOOHOO) so I'll be starting my Clomid on Thursday. I'm taking it CD 5-9, though I have briefly considered 3-7 instead. Probably will just stick to my doctor's instructions, although I think whether they tell you to take it 3-7 or 5-9 or some other variation is just preference. I know my doctor tells everyone to take it 5-9.

I'm really getting my hopes up for this cycle, though I'm trying hard not to. I'd love to get my BFP by Thanksgiving (November 25) and be able to share the news with our families while we are all celebrating together. We'll see!

YooHoo!!!!!!!!! Wanting 2010! Good Luck for this cycle. I am hoping for some good news around ThanksGiving too! My birthday is also around then. Hope it works out for both of us.

i did get a dip...but my temp isnt really going up :shrug: if it was then then i think we havent bd enough and prob missed it :cry:

i did get a dip...but my temp isnt really going up :shrug: if it was then then i think we havent bd enough and prob missed it :cry:

Sometimes the rise is slow according to TCOYF. Hope for the best!

I am also joining you on the EWCM boat today! Quite a few of us are on that boat now!\\:D/

Hey ladies can I come in please?

I'm Chele, 30 and have a little boy 7 months old

I have PCOS and irregular cycles (30-113 days)
So far I've had 4 cycles since having LO and am averaging 39 days for those cycles.

We're currently NTNPing and TTCing in March 2011. It took me 10 months to get my BFP during which I had 7 cycles (including my mammoth 113 day cycle)

So I was hoping pregnancy might restart my system but apparently not :cry:

Nice to meet you all xx

:wave: hey chele welcome aboard :hugs:

you have a beautiful little boy there, good luck on the TTC rollercoaster :hugs: hopefully the next one wont take as long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->