Irregular Cycle Sisters

well girls i appear to be in the tww now :dohh: but i think its wrong...my temps are not high, the day of the temp drop i was out in the sun for a big part of it, i was Itchy/swollen down below :blush: and i had no real CM only random Ewcm moments

well girls i appear to be in the tww now :dohh: but i think its wrong...my temps are not high, the day of the temp drop i was out in the sun for a big part of it, i was Itchy/swollen down below :blush: and i had no real CM only random Ewcm moments

So now it is the wait and watch game. Wont be sure till you see the temps for the next few days. That is a hard patient game. Good Luck Dandy

thanx chillie :dohh: i wish it was easier to decipher what my body was doing :dohh:

Welcome Chele,

I am 31 and TTC cycle #5 for #1. I had a mammoth 113 day cycle too about 2 months ago. That is what got me here. I have made good friends here.It's a great place!

have to say i had a 4 month long cycle, not sure how many days that is, but we are all going through the same thing here chele :)

Welcome aboard, chele. We definitely all know what you're going through! My longest cycle was almost 200 days and after starting my period I bled for an entire month! Ugh!! My last cycle was about 60 days and I had to take Provera to induce AF.

Congrats, lindsey!!! So excited for you, hon. And you too, dandy! Maybe Clomid can cause your temps to be a little different from usual? I think I'll do some research about that. I do know that Clomid can dry up your CM, so that could be why you didn't notice a lot.

thanx wanting

lemme know what you find, if its normal to lower your after Ov temps :shrug: i almost had myself convinced i havent Oved yet, cept that my nipples are sensitive...and i think that happens after Ov :dohh:

if i really did Ov 3 days ago then i think i really dont have any chance of a BFP this cycle, we did :sex: the am of that temp drop then not again for 2 days, and last :sex: before that drop was 3 days ago :cry: im so bumed that we missed this one :cry:

I couldn't find much about temps on Clomid, but I did read a few people saying that their temps were lower overall on Clomid cycles. I also read that some people have higher than normal temps while taking Clomid...so it looks like it could go either way or not affect temps at all. :shrug: Sorry that wasn't really much help. :blush:

Don't beat yourself up too much, hon. You may have caught that eggy and not even realized it!! =)

:hugs: thanx wanting...i guess i just wait now :dohh: and hope, though am very doubtful if that was my Ov that i caught it :dohh:

To look on the bright side, if you did indeed ovulate even if you don't get that BFP this time, at least you know that Clomid worked for you and you'll know exactly what to expect next time!!! You will have that BFP in NO time! :hugs:

Do you use OPK's?

i do have them...but i didnt use them last week, completely forgot, just did one now (OPK) and BFN, because my nips are sore, im really thinking i have already Oved :dohh:

Welcome Chele,

I am 31 and TTC cycle #5 for #1. I had a mammoth 113 day cycle too about 2 months ago. That is what got me here. I have made good friends here.It's a great place!

113 days too?! How freaky. OMG did you just pull your hair out or what?!!

i am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy i ovd this cycle day 32! last cycle was a whopping 135 days long!:happydance:

Good luck dandybrush

Thanks for the warm welcome girls. I just get so angry when I hear people going on about monthly cycles. I've never had a monthly cycle! Since I first started my periods they have been stupidly annoying. I never know if I am coming or going.
Luckily after coming off the pill I noticed I do get very very strong ovulation pains. I've only had them once since having my LO so am thinking I've only ovulated once in this 7 months.

When I was temping when we were TTCing for Max I had a few cycles where I obviously didn't ovulate.

So will just see what happens now.

Have also been wondering what to do after I (hopefully) have another child. i don't want stupid cycles until I hit the menopause, but what else do you do?!

Aww chele! :hugs:
my last cycle was 35 days the longest I've had was 42 days and that's not normal for me. normally would have a regular cycle(28 days). But hasn't been regular in years.

:wave: hey girlies!! temp rise today!!, really really hoping that i have caught/am gonna catch the eggie!!

That's great news dandy! best of luck toyou hope you get that eggie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"