Irregular Cycle Sisters

Well DH has gone to Benidorm for a long weekend and we got down to some action tonight before he went.

Half way through he says "are you ovulating? let's get you pregnant"
Now he knows if I had a normal cycle I wouldn't be due to ovulate until Saturday, so that's the very very earliest it'd happen. basically I have said I am drinking on Christmas Day (as I am on a diet at the mo) and he wants to get my pregnant so I can drive instead.

Men eh?!!!!!!

:rofl: thats funny chele, at least you are both working towards the same goal :haha: maybe for different reasons though :rofl:

Gotta love his way of thinking

Sending you lots of baby making dust x

Thank you hun! I'll keep it for when I OV....... watch this space

Nighty night

Welcome Chele,

I am 31 and TTC cycle #5 for #1. I had a mammoth 113 day cycle too about 2 months ago. That is what got me here. I have made good friends here.It's a great place!

113 days too?! How freaky. OMG did you just pull your hair out or what?!!

Yup! Drove me crazy! Rounds of doctors, accupuncture etc. Wonder what happened. I would like to blame it on a couple of stressful events that happened.

Well DH has gone to Benidorm for a long weekend and we got down to some action tonight before he went.

Half way through he says "are you ovulating? let's get you pregnant"
Now he knows if I had a normal cycle I wouldn't be due to ovulate until Saturday, so that's the very very earliest it'd happen. basically I have said I am drinking on Christmas Day (as I am on a diet at the mo) and he wants to get my pregnant so I can drive instead.

Men eh?!!!!!!

That's funny! I like your spirit!

thanx wanting

lemme know what you find, if its normal to lower your after Ov temps :shrug: i almost had myself convinced i havent Oved yet, cept that my nipples are sensitive...and i think that happens after Ov :dohh:

if i really did Ov 3 days ago then i think i really dont have any chance of a BFP this cycle, we did :sex: the am of that temp drop then not again for 2 days, and last :sex: before that drop was 3 days ago :cry: im so bumed that we missed this one :cry:

Your cycle looks good! I think you have timed the intercourse right: every other day. :thumbup: in the 2WW.

really hope you are right chillie :hugs: but i feel like it cant be that easy to get pg...i feel like im going to keep on getting dissapointed

Went to the RE. She did a vaginal ultrasound because I got a LH surge that day and the EWCM show was over by then. She confirmed that the egg was out. And temps went up today. So hopefully, in the 2WW!
That was a lot of BD this time around the right time. My DH says he will have tears when we get the 2 pink lines for the HPT test. We are both so emotionally invested in this now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is my chart:
https://tcoyf.com/media/p/1273186.aspx

really hope you are right chillie :hugs: but i feel like it cant be that easy to get pg...i feel like im going to keep on getting dissapointed

Dandy,

Your chart looks really good! When are you goin to begin testing?

chillie thats great that you got lots of bd in :happydance: fxed for you

im gonna test first on 13 November then next on 16 Nov (incase i oved 3 days after it says) but im not holding much hope this time, we didnt bd enough IMO

morning girls i feel absalute pants woke up at 1.30 last night with overwhelming nausea was puking until just before 4 ended up putting a bucket at the end of the bed as every time i lay down i had to be sick again my poor sore boobys kept getting squashed as i leant over my pillows lol woken up now and feeling sick again so can't get back to sleep too acidicy:nope:

morning girls i feel absalute pants woke up at 1.30 last night with overwhelming nausea was puking until just before 4 ended up putting a bucket at the end of the bed as every time i lay down i had to be sick again my poor sore boobys kept getting squashed as i leant over my pillows lol woken up now and feeling sick again so can't get back to sleep too acidicy:nope:

I am not sure what to say Lindseyanne!!!!!Sorry that you are going through this :hugs: but I think this might be good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your chart shows what may be an implantation dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you tested yet?
Did you take Clomid?

I am not sure what to say Lindseyanne!!!!!Sorry that you are going through this :hugs: but I think this might be good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your chart shows what may be an implantation dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you tested yet?
Did you take Clomid?

no i took soy cd3-7 and macca all way thru until ov

no i took soy cd3-7 and macca all way thru until ov[/QUOTE]

Where do you buy the soy and the maca?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79