Irregular Cycle Sisters

Moondance- That is crazy that your friend had such a bad reaction. I have taken it before and didnt feel great on it..I was bloated and gained maybe 3 pounds but it did its job and the :witch: arrived. No other symptoms other then that and my body went back to feeling normal when I finished. I guess everyone reacts different, but that is terrible for her.

I got put on it and started gaining weight and getting migraines and it didn't help my cycles. I don't understand why they wanted me on it in the first place.

I quit taking it once I gained almost nine kilos.

morning ladies i we thought i may of been oving as had cramps back ache spotting and ewcm but my temps say noooo

:shrug: thats more than im getting, i dont think im gonna Ov soon :dohh:

when do you go?

im gonna get my OH to do his SA before xmas then make an appy to see the gyn and maybe start up the clomid again after xmas, trying to destress a bit in the lead up, and see if the soy will work for me until then :thumbup:

when do you go?

im gonna get my OH to do his SA before xmas then make an appy to see the gyn and maybe start up the clomid again after xmas, trying to destress a bit in the lead up, and see if the soy will work for me until then :thumbup:

not until jan 18th lol but its something to look to

lol thats true :) least you can relax, or try to, and enjoy your christmas :thumbup:

:( :hugs: yikes i couldnt handle that at all :nope:

im sure you will have a good christmas, just make sure to talk to your family lots and lots try not to be too upset :(

sorry im not much help :hugs: i can imagine how much i would hate it, if you are close to your family then it will be tough, but im sure it will get easier :shrug: sorry :dohh:

Oh jeez!! =( not good.. I hope I don't get those symptoms. I gained about 4 lbs in the year that I was on it so wasn't too bad I also know friends that have had really bad problems with it =\

Hey Ladies I've been on BnB for a while but as of late, I don't really know where I fit in on the site anymore..this is my 6th month TTC but i'm still on cycle 3..wtf?!lol..Never before have I ever missed a cycle, i've been late but not more than a couple of days so for my third cycle OH and I decided to use pre seed and softcups so when I missed the following cycle OH and I were excited that we did it!! but several BFNs later I lost hope..and the next month I missed another cycle.. so after negative bloods it sunk in that I couldn't possibly be preggo , no thyroid problems and my blood work was great..but here I am with 4 days before I miss a 3rd cycle and i'm praying for AF..I'm 21 and started my period at 11 and this was the first time I ever skipped now I don't know where my cycle has gone :-( but sorry for the long rant...

Hey Dandy, I'm trying to do the same. I hope you are OK and have a nice xmas.

Vrainoire that is strange. What does your doc say about it?

she said its probably just 2 an-ovulatory cycles cuz my blood work was fine

Hi vrainoire - were you on BCP at any point?

CD38 for me and still no OV. I had sickness and diarrhoea Friday (sorry tmi) and have been better since but still feel sick, like I did when I had morning sickness, so decided to do an HPT again which of course was negative

Come on ovaries, kick it up a notch pweeese

:hugs: chele

no signs or symptoms of Ov yet, maybe the soy wont work for me :shrug:

I love christmas!! thanx coco :thumbup:

Hi vrainoire - were you on BCP at any point?

CD38 for me and still no OV. I had sickness and diarrhoea Friday (sorry tmi) and have been better since but still feel sick, like I did when I had morning sickness, so decided to do an HPT again which of course was negative

Come on ovaries, kick it up a notch pweeese

I was on Nuvaring a year ago..even right after i stopped it my cycles were only off by a day or two but never missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->