Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hey girls - may as well join the club. My periods this year have not been regular so it's annoying trying to figure out the best days to conceive - it's got to a point where we doing it practically every night. Whats your best bit of advice, I've not taken any herbals or anything like that, do you reckon I should. My periods I can recall having this year are

3rd May
15th June
10th September
6th November

I've been charting my temps recently but keep missing the odd day :S

I could really do with some advice

i know the feeling chele, we're pretty similar at the moment. hang in there it cant last forever. with my DS, i got my positive test on CD 42, so it can still happen.

hey ladies hope ur all well still waiting for ov here hope its not gonna be another 136 day cycle!

:wave: welcome tanzibar :hugs: none of us really know what to do here, but we all try what we can to help with our cycles.

some of us are trying to lose weight :shrug: as that can affect our cycles, others are taking maca or vitex (natural herbs that are supposed to help our bodies in turn helping our cycles)

im took my first round of soy this cycle :dohh: still no Ov though, soy is supposed to encourage the eggies to mature :shrug: im still waiting on mine :dohh:

if you dont know when you are gonna Ov prob bd every 2nd day...unless you want to do every day :haha: also watch your cm, it will become more runny/eggwhite/watery on the lead up to Ov maybe do it every night then :shrug:

sorry we are all as stuck as you, some of us with over 100 day cycles :dohh: so good luck girl

:wave: lindsey :cry: still no Ov and i dont think we have had enough :sex: to make anything count :cry:

Looks like we're all waiting for OV :cry:

Hi Tanzibar, to temp you really do need to take it every day to get an accurate picture. Good luck!

dandybrush - When you say Soy what do you mean exactly, my hubby just asked if it means soy sauce or soy milk, or if it's any products in particular...any advice?

tanzibar soy comes in the form of a tablet, it is used for menopause symptoms :shrug: im not too knowledgeable on it but you have to take from 80mg up to 200mg of soy isoflavones for 5 days at the beginning of the cycle, for eg i took mine from CD 4-8, depending on the mg of isoflavones per tab depends on how many tabs you take, for eg mine are 40mg of isoflavones so i took 2 tabs, its very confusing but its like a natural version of clomid if that makes sense and i think 80 mg of the isoflavones = 50mg of clomid approx

tanzibar this is the soy thread, jump on there if you have questions :) https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...oflavones-natures-clomid-201.html#post8085099

tanzibar- I'm due to start soy when my next cycle starts.

Can I get an opinion from you all? As you all can see I'm on CD 95 should I continue to wait for AF or visit the DR.? I would like to continue things naturally but idk.. it appears that i've gone from being quite regular to what appears to be pcos

Can I get an opinion from you all? As you all can see I'm on CD 95 should I continue to wait for AF or visit the DR.? I would like to continue things naturally but idk.. it appears that i've gone from being quite regular to what appears to be pcos

i went 136 days with no af

thanks..i think i'll continue to wait it out as well. I have enjoyed my unplanned break from ttc

thanks..i think i'll continue to wait it out as well. I have enjoyed my unplanned break from ttc

what ive had to do is start temping etc to record it incase my fs wants to see it

lindseyanne- I just bought a thermometer i think i'll give it a go..my memory is horrible tho..idk if i'll remember to chart

lindseyanne- I just bought a thermometer i think i'll give it a go..my memory is horrible tho..idk if i'll remember to chart

i keep my thermometer under my pillow so i do it first thing when i wake up i did keep forgetting but now in the swing of it

well girls looks like no ov is gonna happen for me, i think the soy didnt work, either that or my stress/bad moods are affecting my Ov :dohh: im thinking maybe i should stop trying and maybe stop temping until the new year, im really quite worked up about not being preg by now :cry:

what do you girls think?

Dandy - it's really up to you hun. Maybe a small break would do you good, but do you think you could actually take a break? :hugs:

Vrainoire- I personally would go back to the dr as this is not normal for you, but that#s just me

Ok so I am cramping a bit this evening which means either nothing or AF is on her way and I've not OVd this cycle :cry:

chele i think i could stop the temping, but i think that it wouldnt really change my stress cause i would still really crave that xmas bfp :dohh: i just dont know what to do

chele :hugs: i hope its Ov for you and not AF :hugs:

chele i think i could stop the temping, but i think that it wouldnt really change my stress cause i would still really crave that xmas bfp :dohh: i just dont know what to do

chele :hugs: i hope its Ov for you and not AF :hugs:

Hehe, that's what I suspected (in a nice way of course). It's so hard to switch off from something you want so much :hugs:

Still cramping a bit today. Did and OPK just in case - negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->