Irregular Cycle Sisters

I really miss you gals! especially Dandy, linseyanne, coco, wanting2010, aries28 and chele. This is one of the best forum groups I have known! Hope to see you soon in other forums.

no idea where i stand on the ov front atm have had spotting all thoughtout this cycle pink spotting never had it b4 hope i havent messed myself up with the soy etc

So far good. I think I am beginning to feel the nausea. Not a good feeling. :-(
Very hungry all the time though haven't put more than 2 lbs.

Lots of love and baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you'll.
:dust:

Hopefully your body will sort itself out for a new cycle Vrainoire.

I love Christmas too Dandy! I feel more relaxed now that I bought a couple of presents last night and put up some decorations!

Hi Hotchillies! Glad you are well, besides the nausea :( ...an excuse to eat lots of ginger biscuits?!

Lindseyanne, what is the soy supposed to do? Have you spoken to your doc about the spotting?

Aww Chele, I hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Have a good day all :)

Hi Ladies! Good to hear from u Chilles! Hope we can join u soon! Enjoy every minute of the nausea! I have heard the sicker u are the better! Feel better soon!
I was supposed to get my provera prescription today but came down with the stomach flu! Maybe the sickness will help me ov!! Haha:.its crazy how my mind works sometimes! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

Hi Ladies! Good to hear from u Chilles! Hope we can join u soon! Enjoy every minute of the nausea! I have heard the sicker u are the better! Feel better soon!
I was supposed to get my provera prescription today but came down with the stomach flu! Maybe the sickness will help me ov!! Haha:.its crazy how my mind works sometimes! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

HotChillies good to hear from you girl. I was wondering what had happened to you. Im sorry bout the nausea. I hope it goes away for ya. :hugs:

Aries I hope you feel better soon. I had the stomach flu last tuesday and was sent home from work early cause of it.

Hi ladies, may I sneak into this group please? My cycles are nuts/non-existent. I'm on CD 47 at the moment, and only just stopped bleeding (yes bleeding since CD 1, bah!) and this is my first cycle since having my son in August 2009. Before that I tended to ovulate once per year if lucky!! So just trying to figure out where the heck I am now, so we can TTC #2.

:wave: morning girls

well took an opk yesterday, 2 lines but the wrong one was lighter than the other one, and on the pack it says thats a negative so fxed its right and i didnt ov overnight, maybe the temp is so low cause of the late night i had :shrug: but that would be typical wouldnt it :dohh: if i did Ov the one day we didnt :sex: grrrr

for the record i dont think I have yet :shrug:

hot chillies - just cause you are knocked up :haha: doesnt mean you cant stay :dohh: we miss you too :hugs: so happy that you are preg :hugs:

lindsey - i have had some spotting this cycle too, must be from the soy :shrug: still no Ov for me yet either, hope we dont miss it :cry:

Hey hopedance, you're in the right place! We can all definitely relate to crazy cycles, and I definitely know how you feel about bleeding for so long- I started a period naturally in September after 6 months of no periods and bled for right at a month before finally stopping. Welcome!!

Dandy, was that the first opk you did? If so you may have missed your surge and might be oving today. I've read that some women have a very short LH surge. Get to BD'ing!! Your BD pattern looks great so far, just make sure to get some in today!! ;)

yeah lots of cramping atm :dohh: so bumbed we didnt get any :sex: in last night, didnt get to bed till midnight though went to a show :dohh: will definatly get some in tonight :thumbup:

yeah lots of cramping atm :dohh: so bumbed we didnt get any :sex: in last night, didnt get to bed till midnight though went to a show :dohh: will definatly get some in tonight :thumbup:

Aw no, it's frustrating isn't it!

Dandy, looks like you may have oved! And it looks like you covered it well with BDing!

I started Provera last night. Onto cycle 2 of Clomid, this time at 100 mg. I'm hoping and praying 100 mg will do the trick!

thanks for the welcome ladies.

i have EWCM today!!!! i'm so excited, will be doing an OPK later. anyone know if there is a best time of day to do them?

thanks for the welcome ladies.

i have EWCM today!!!! i'm so excited, will be doing an OPK later. anyone know if there is a best time of day to do them?

best time for opks is everning hunx

fantastic, thanks! will go do one in a min then report back!

well my temp went down today :shrug: no pos opks yet :dohh: I hope OH can keep up the :sex: a bit longer :dohh: i really wanna be in with a chance :thumbup:

Sounds good dandy!

Soz I've not been on much this week ladies. I've had a load going on.

CD feels like a 100 now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->