Irregular Cycle Sisters

:dohh:

well OH is working 12 hr days and is just too tired to do the every 2nd day thing so im giving up asking for it this cycle, im gonna stop wanting that xmas bfp and make him get his SA done and make an appy with the gyn in the new years and get bak on the clomid hopefully :thumbup: he better not waste my time/money then and give me the every second day :sex:

:hugs:

So I think today is CD1. After cramping for 3 days, I went to the toilet this afternoon and it's pinky/brown when I wipe. Nothing on the pad all afternoon, just the same when I wipe so i think this is the beginning of AF.
It's weird though as this is how the last one started. Before when I started AF I'd get no cramping beforehand, just go to the loo and get bright red blood there and then and it'd start straight away. Now I seem to cramp for days and get the pink/brown stuff. Weird.

So Soy city here we come! I think I might start tomorrow and do CD2-6 or should I wait until AF is red?

chele CD 1 is your first day of full bleeding, unless your AF is gonna be all light and easy the whole time, i would wait for that :shrug:

hope the soy works for you, i dont think it worked for me :dohh: im gonna increase my dose if i get AF before my next gyn appy, i might go 3-7 instead of the 4-8 i did last time too :shrug:

Chele, I'd wait for red bleeding before calling it CD 1, or at least until the flow is heavy enough for a pad.

Dandy, I hope that ov is just late and is just around the corner for you! Did you say that you took 80 mg of soy? That would be the equivalent of 40 mg of Clomid, so it may just not have been enough. =( Maybe go up to 120 mg next time?

I haven't been around too much the last few days; been working. I had to work 3 12 hour shifts, off Sunday, and then work 3 more, which is exhausting!! But now I'm off for 4 days, so that makes up for it.

I've been taking Provera and I'm starting to feel crampy and moody, plus my boobs are getting sore, so I think AF will arrive in the next few days. Then it's on to 100 mg Clomid!

yeah days 4-6 i took 80mg of soy days 7, 8 i took 120 mg, i will definately up the dose to maybe 120 days 3-5 then 160 days 6, 7 next time, unless i see the gyn first :dohh:

wanting how come your starting on 100mg of clomid? have you already done 50mg clomid? I hope it works for you

hey ladies stil no ov for me neither didnt ov un til cd 33 last cycle with the soy so thinking that may be whats going to happen here too so ov would be due on my bday lol

well i hope its a very happy birthday :winkwink: maybe Ov will happen for me around then too :shrug:

Dandy, I took 50 mg last cycle and didn't ovulate. I'm really hoping that 100 mg will do the trick!!

ok wanting, im hoping for ya :thumbup:

well FF says I Oved the day my nips started to hurt :dohh: only bd that am :dohh: well im out this time, OH better do his job better next time

Thanks ladies for the advise. It's turned red today but does look like it's going to be another light period. A pad is needed, but only just, and I could get away with wearing one pad for 24 hours (if I was a scab :rofl:)

So I'll class yesterday as CD1 as it did go red last night. I took 40mg this morning but won't have any more today and up it to 120mg tomorrow for the next 5 days

Wanting-hope the 100mg works!

Hope OV is happening soon for the other lovely ladies

ok wanting, im hoping for ya :thumbup:

well FF says I Oved the day my nips started to hurt :dohh: only bd that am :dohh: well im out this time, OH better do his job better next time

it only takes one :sex:

well i seem to have Oved :shrug: only bd on the am of ov :dohh: so out this cycle, had no other signs or symptoms of Ov on that day :shrug: OH better do his job better next cycle

oops dbl post :rofl:

well i seem to have Oved :shrug: only bd on the am of ov :dohh: so out this cycle, had no other signs or symptoms of Ov on that day :shrug: OH better do his job better next cycle

omly takes one sperman to make a baby:hugs:

no ov for me yet, chele i take 120 mg of soy found that 40 did nothing for me

yeah I;m planning on 120mg for the next 5 but might do 120mg for 4 days and then 160mg the final day. What do you think? Or just leave it as 120mg each day for this cycle?

Where are you moving to in Germany Lindsey?

yeah I;m planning on 120mg for the next 5 but might do 120mg for 4 days and then 160mg the final day. What do you think? Or just leave it as 120mg each day for this cycle?

id keep it the same for each day especilay as your cycles seem as stubourn as mine lol

Thanks, will do!

I didn't realise til this morning theyre the size of chuffing horse tablets!! Took a lot of water to get me to swallow it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->