Irregular Cycle Sisters

chele, mine are huge lol and taste funny :haha:

i took 80mg for 3 days and 120 mg for 2 days, like a final last attempt, thats what i woudl recommend you do chele, maybe up it to 160 for you last day or 2 :shrug:

morning all. hope you are all well no ov yet for me so:shrug: maybe im just not ment to get to be a mummy:shrug: need to buy some more soy before i go away next week will give it one more shot

hmmm put in my temp this morn and it appeard i have ovulated this cycle already:wacko:

aw lindsey i hope you did, then the soy did work for you too :thumbup: and we Oved about the same time as each other :thumbup: pity neither of us was really prepared for the Ov so we didnt get enough bd in :dohh: but my fxed for you that you have Oved and your cycles will continue to improve

aw lindsey i hope you did, then the soy did work for you too :thumbup: and we Oved about the same time as each other :thumbup: pity neither of us was really prepared for the Ov so we didnt get enough bd in :dohh: but my fxed for you that you have Oved and your cycles will continue to improve

put in my temp and it jumped straight to 9dpo i dont think thats right somehow:shrug: but we shall see in around 6 days if af turns up

I really hope it is right lindsey and your cycles are shortening :happydance: if not i hope its right around the corner :hugs:

put in my temp and it jumped straight to 9dpo i dont think thats right somehow:shrug: but we shall see in around 6 days if af turns up

That's awesome! Once Ovulation is confirmed AF either shows in a few days or its time to test. You could have been in a TWW and not even have known. Fingers crossed for you and I am glad to see your cycles have shortened.:hugs:

Good luck Lindsey

I keep forgetting my soya, off to take 40mg now. Is it ok to take 80mg in one go?

chele, 80 mg of soy is equivalent to about 50mg of clomid, i would take 80mg or more at a time if i was you :thumbup:

morning ladies hope you are all well tis mine and bens 1st anniversary today:cloud9: oh and i have defo ovulated but looks like was day 25 so i am well and truely kicking myself man flue sucks lol my prediction i had would of been spot on bfp xmas day af is due now xmas day:dohh: i am loving soy tho my cycles even shorter this mth then last gone from 136 down to 48 40 /41 give or take i know wasnt much a change this cycle but im still happy with that lol

Happy Anniversary Lindsey :hugs: :flower:

:happydance: on the cycle length, bummer about the man flu :haha: hopefully you and I will have early new year BFP's :thumbup:

Happy Anniversary Lindsey :hugs: :flower:

:happydance: on the cycle length, bummer about the man flu :haha: hopefully you and I will have early new year BFP's :thumbup:

thank you:) oh i would love that what an amazing start to the new year would that be?! hopefully we will both get one soy seems to be woring good for you too:happydance:

yes it is im stoked :happydance: looking forward to trying again, i should be Oving right around xmas time, hopfully OH is up to the challenge

yes it is im stoked :happydance: looking forward to trying again, i should be Oving right around xmas time, hopfully OH is up to the challenge

il be oving after new year what ever way just worked it out af is due xmas day/boxing day and new year is a week after so would be the first few weeks of new year for ov for me

chele, 80 mg of soy is equivalent to about 50mg of clomid, i would take 80mg or more at a time if i was you :thumbup:

I'm on 120mg, taken as 40mg 3 x a day, but I took 2 x 40mg in one sitting.
I can't even remember how many more days I need to take it or if today is my last day. off to check now.

I'm on 120mg, taken as 40mg 3 x a day, but I took 2 x 40mg in one sitting.
I can't even remember how many more days I need to take it or if today is my last day. off to check now.

they says the bet time to take soy is in the evening before bed incase of any side effects but ive not had ANY yet lol

No side effects here so far, touch wood

Will take it tomorrow then that's cd2-6 done and keep my little fingers crossed

No side effects here so far, touch wood

Will take it tomorrow then that's cd2-6 done and keep my little fingers crossed

i know im defo out this cycle but so glad its cutting my cycles down:happydance: fxd for you and dandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->