Irregular Cycle Sisters

im not expecting to fall pg this cycle, we didnt get enough :sex: in for my liking around my OV date :dohh:

hope the soy works for you chele, it did wonders in cutting my cycle down :happydance:

Gosh I really hope so. But in the back of my mind I am still worried about my LP. I hope I OV this cycle so I can see what my LP is doing. After this cycle is over I am going to the doctor to discuss another referral.

mommy i know i Ov cause im BBT temping, so a couple of days after Ov when my temp rises and stays up fertility friend tells me when i have oved. The only way i can tell to know when you are going to ov before you do is to do OPK's daily :shrug: but even then its still possible to miss the LH surge and only get negative ones, but FF confirms Ov after it has happened, to answer your question

AF has finally arrived! :happydance: I'm super excited to start Clomid this time. Hoping 100 mg works!

:happydance: i guess ill have a um...33 day cycle? :happydance: gosh thats in the normal cycle length isnt it?? :happydance: yay for soy lindsey

Awesome, girls! I'm glad soy is working for you both!! A 30-40ish day cycle sure does beat a 100+ day cycle, huh??

Awww that's fab news I've come to in here tonight. Congrats wanting, dandy and lindsey (ps hope the move went well)

CD8 for me so fingers crossed the soy worked and I feel that eggy exploding from my ovary in 6 days time!

fxed for you chele

well im expecting AF any day now, i caved took a test :bfn: :cry: i knew it though, plus my CP feel high and soft, as it normally does before AF so :shrug: im out, should be Oving around xmas next, so hope OH is up for that challenge :thumbup:

A XMAS conception will be fabulous. Feeling festive, get on the baby train. Toot toot!

hey ladies hope your all well? dandy hopefully its just a shy bfp for you:hugs: well im now in germany snow is fallin just put up the tree tis looking very festive indeed. i ha a weird stain in my undies yesterday a sorta peachy coour :shrug: i know its nothing as we dtd 5 ays b4 ov so no luck there lol

:wave: lindsey

glad you are all settled in :hugs: i would like to visit germany one day, it must be a pretty place to live :thumbup:

nah lindsey would like you to be right :thumbup: but i really dont think we caught it this time, am fully expecting AF to show in the next day or 2

Hi girls! Have been MIA for awhile waiting for AF to show. Dr gave me provera and the :witch: arrived Thursday. I was actually glad bc now I can start clomid! I start my first pill tonight. dr also gave me a rx for ovadril..i wasnt expecting that. They said if on CD 12 my follicles are growing then I would administer the shot to force ovulation..eek. Oh, well..i guess I will do what I have to do. Glad the soy seems to be working for a few of you! Lindsey-awesome that your cycles are so much shorter. I feel you on the CD 100 thing! That was my last cycle!!!

Hey Girlies!

I have a question which I'm hoping you may be able to answer. With an irregular cycle how do you know when to take a hpt (going on the basis that you're meant to take a hpt on the day AF is due) - I'm only asking because this is driving me bonkers.

My last period was 6th November and I took a hpt first thing this morning but got a negative. Charting is a complete nightmare and because there is no regular pattern I am at a loss of how to be hopeful me and my hubby are doing all this right.

What are your thoughts?? according to the websites I should ovulate 24th December but how do I know they are even marginally in the right area?!

My hubby created a charting system in excel for me so I can do my temperature but I don't know what I'm even looking for with that :(

Not feeling that great I must admit (especially after Aimee the psychic said I'd get a BFP this month) - I need to cheer up for my birthday tomorrow.

tanzibar, jump on fertilityfriend.com do your charting there its very helpful, if you want predictions of Ov and fertile times then you can pay and have the vip membership or you can go the basic membership, it might help you to understand a bit more, it also tells you when you have Oved. As for when to take a HPT, those of us charting normally know our LP length (by charting a few cycles) so we know when AF is approximately due and then when to test, but if you have the vip membership, fertility friend will tell you when to test and when AF is approximately due, might be worth a look tanzibar

Hey tanzibar. I can only agree with dandybrush! Sound advise

CD13 for me..... tapping fingers and feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"