Irregular Cycle Sisters

hey ladies af arived yesterday 5 days early with the clotting and the pain that is oh so familler to me when i have chemichals:cry: hope your all well x

Hi Ladies,

I'm Katie, hope you dont mind me bombarding your thread. I had a mmc in July 2010 and since been trying to concieve with very irregualr cycles. They drive me crazy, never know from one to the next when im Ovulating, when AF is going to come or go etc!! at least now im not alone and no longer feeling rather abnormal with all these ladies going on about when the ov'd and dtd right on time every time!!

How do you all cope with the unknown?? xxx

:hugs: lindsey, am so sorry. Hoping it wasn't a chemical.

:wave: katie!!! Gosh I think I've just accepted the unknown. I was hoping pregnancy would reset my system but it hasn't. I think if I suddenly had 28 day cycles I'd be totally freaked out!

dandy are you doing soy again this cycle?

After thinking long and hard about it, I don't think I'm going to temp this cycle. I think it will help me not to obsess about TTC so much. I'm still going to use OPKs, since that will help with timing BD (though we are BDing every other day anyway), but I am putting the thermometer up. I will know if I ovulated by my CD 21 bloods.

wanting - good plan :thumbup: not temping through my tww really destressed me

chele - yes i am on soy again im currently taking 120mg a day, prob gonna try for 160mg tonight and tomorrow, in a last effort :thumbup:

welcome katie :wave: :hugs: yes we all know what you are going through, I had a 4 month long cycle with an avg of about 2month long cycles :dohh: i never knew when it was gonna happen, im trying soy atm and prob clomid next year. i have tried vitex, i think it made me Ov once, but didnt do anything the next cycle, alot of girls like the maca :thumbup: feel free to jump on here anytime and vent, we all understand :hugs:

Hi Katie! welcome! Yes, we all suffer from irregular cycles and speaking from experience they can definitely drive you crazy! My last was 100 days! It can get hard to cope sometimes, but just stay in tune with you body the best you can. I started clomid this cycle hoping to see some sort of change..and praying I will Ov! I havent Ovd since I miscarried July. I would recommend temping but it can get stressufily especially with long cycles. Have you been to see a FS yet?? :dust:

I think I might start temping again my next cycle so I can give it the dr when I hopefully get my referral. I'll be going the first week in January hopefully and see what they say.

I thought my cramping earlier might be OV pains so did an OPK but only got a faint line, so looks like the soy hasn't worked yet, but am still hopeful

I didnt Ov till CD 20 something on the soy i think :shrug:

i've been having maybe a glass of wine a day atm, its christmas and we just keep celebrating :dohh: will that stuff up what the soy is doing?

I didnt Ov till CD 20 something on the soy i think :shrug:

i've been having maybe a glass of wine a day atm, its christmas and we just keep celebrating :dohh: will that stuff up what the soy is doing?

nah hun it wont we often get drunk around ov lol doesnt do any harm and alcahol and sex seems to work for ppl not tttc lol

thanx lindsey you made me feel better

its just so hard being christmas and celebrating, so we'll see :shrug: maybe i should stop trying for a new year conception :shrug:

not trying seems to work for alot of pple tooo :dohh:

Thanks for the welcome ladies....I'm currently NTNP (me more so TTC than OH) as I am after all still young (19), so I don't Temp or do OPK's but if it happens I would be absolutely delighted...over the moon! I'm naturally abit of a "stresshead" so i can't imagine doing the temping every day and the opk's through the month (or 2 or 4 in our cases) Doesn't it get abit much and very obsessive sometimes?? You girls deffo deserve a medal lol xxx

I don't think drinking should affect soy, dandy, like lindsey said.

I've just decided not to stop "trying" but to stop obsessing over temps and such. I only temped for one cycle and it made me a crazy person. I thought it would help to have something productive to do, but temping and worrying about if my temps would go up or down or stay up when they were supposed to just isn't good for me and my mental health, lol. So that's why I decided not to temp again this cycle. I'm still using OPKs and DH and I are following the SMEP again, which is BDing every other day at least. My CD 21 bloods will tell me if I oved or not, and in the meantime I'm going to try to keep myself a little sane.

Katie- you just described exactly what happened to me!! I always thought I would go into TTC completely nonobsessive about it..just go with the flow or whatever. Now I'm not going to temp because it's just too much stress for me!!

wanting :thumbup: great plan

im finding im not stressing too much this cycle with the temps at all, i think the break in the 2ww i took has done me good :thumbup: plus i've been mega busy preparing for xmas :dohh: havent had time to think about it

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Hubby and I have been watching Christmas movies all evening- Christmas Vacation, Elf, A Christmas Story... love Christmas movies!!

I've had some EWCM for the last couple of days and today my cervix is high and I THINK open!! Good sign I hope!!

Hey Ladies. I'm new to the site as of early December so I'm still finding older threads like this one. A few months ago I started having irregular cycles ranging from 25-36 days. We started TTC in August of this year. I became pregnant in September, but ended up being a chemical pregnancy. After the MC though, my body seems to have reset itself (and losing 15 lbs probably didn't hurt either) and my cycles have been 28-31 days.

I know when my cycles were off before September, we had to DTD every other day for 2 weeks or more because I didn't have good temps or good CM signs, but we did manage to catch that egg.

Wishing lots of baby dust to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"