Irregular Cycle Sisters

well i found out today my sisters husbands brother and wife are preg approx 3 months :cry: i so wish that was me :cry:

I'm sorry dandy. :( It's hard when you find out other people have what you want so badly! But the good news is that it will be our turn soon!

Oh no dandy, I'm so sorry, it always happens like that.

I was like that with DHs cousin but then she had an MC and I felt awful afterwards as she had it when I got my BFP so I felt even guiltier then. But she's got a 7 week old now, so things are a bit better.

My (.)(.)s have started hurting again. I might go for those blood tests after all. Might do an OPK tonight as well. No OV for me yet I don't think

Hope you all had a lovely chrismtas

I had a dream last night I had a miscarriage, but I was apparently 32 weeks gone. It was horrible.

it will be you announcing soon dandy hun:hugs:

hey ladies how are you all im on cd 8 forgot to take my last soy yesterday do you think it will matter?

HAPPILY ------- Hey I have pcos... I started a pcos / ttc vlog i am doing on youtube

I did a video on vitex and the other supplement i am taking.. I REGULATED my cycle with these supplements!!!

please watch....

https://www.youtube.com/user/Toniaclarkmc?feature=mhum

it is either video # 6 and #8 are on VITEX

hey ladies, i hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday, i'm just checking in and hoping AF shows up before I start bcps next month

Hi Girls, well I finally went and put my stats onto fertility friend - is anyone able to interpret them at a glance??

Thanks in advance.

question 1 - are you temping at the same time every day

what i see when I look at your chart is what my cycles used to look like, I was told the drastically diff temps mean you are not Oving or about to :shrug: with temps like that you honestly never know when Ov is coming (not saying my temps are great, but have settled a bit with the soy) are you doing OPK's? checking you CP or CM? the water CM you have now could be promising i would maybe bd every second night now

question 1 - are you temping at the same time every day

Hi dandybrush - to answer your question yes - Infact I temp twice a day but I do them in the evenings (7:05 then 7:50 - then right both down and do an average - the average is what I've put onto ff)

I think I may start temping in the mornings too - I used to but I struggled to get them done so I stopped.

I'm not doing OPK yet, I've been told to wait for my next period then start from there - I have the clear blue fertility monitor thingy which being an irregular cycle sister I'm not sure how well it will benefit me.

I don't really check my CM, I don't get it often enough, but I do make a note on my calendar when I do!

As for the BD - we've been doing it non stop since 18th December, we're both in fear that if we don't do it at least once a day and then a couple of weeks down the line if AF shows we'll always look back and wonder if only we hadn't missed that one night.

:dohh: well if you are getting tired every second night should have you covered :thumbup: sperm can live up to 5 days if you have the right CM :thumbup:

also are you sleeping during the day and waking up at 7.05pm? you are supposed to take your temp as soon as you wake up, before you do anything else, thats prob why your temps are all over the place. You should set your alarm for a time in the morning when you know you will be asleep eg 7am or 6am wake up take your temp (leave it on your bedside) then you can turn it off and go bak to sleep, i normally put my temp in the computer after i wake up later, i take my temp at 4am cause im more likely to still be asleep then :thumbup: but if your not temping when you wake up i dont think its going to be very accurate :nope:

I'm not actually sleeping before 7:05 I can't even remember why I chose that time but it seems to have stuck. I've promised myself that I'll start charting in the mornings, I'm not dedicated enough to wake up at 4am so I'll settle for as soon as my eyes are open (which 90% of the time it's a similiar time). Will keep you posted!

Thanks for the advice :D

Hey tanz, yeah like dandy says, that's the reason your chart is all over the place.
You need to take your temp literally as soon as your eyes open in the morning

here are my old charts and my BFP chart for you to nosey at.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25b354

Well ladies, I've decided to start temping once my next cycle starts. Need to find my old thermometers out. My only worry is not getting 5 straight hours sleep. If my LO is playing up I might have a few where I don't get the right result, but it's worth a shot hey?!

Ooo I see what you mean chele, the top one looks more progressive and flows better than the below one - well I did chart this morning so from now on it's early temps for me I think.

I'm not sure if I should take a test on new years eve. I've not really got any symptoms except my stomach is rounder than a beachball (But I think that is down to too much xmas food) - I took one last on xmas day, is it too soon to test?

Thanks in advance

chele definately worth it i think to temp even if you have some broken sleep nights :thumbup:

Hi ladies. My cycles are very irregular due to a bad case of PCOS so I rely heavily on monitoring my CM and it's worked alright for me so far except for those months when I don't O at all. Sometimes I'll get CM then not O and have more CM two weeks later where I do O. I think I've pretty well pinned it down this month so keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->