Irregular Cycle Sisters

:wave: april, we know what you are going through, Hope you have pinned it down and catch that eggie :thumbup: its so annoying not knowing when you will/if you will ov :dohh:

well girls our every 2nd nite plan is hopefully in action :thumbup: hopefully I Ov soon and we catch it this time :shrug: havent had any real cramping yet

Yep def gonna start the temping as I realised with my calculations earlier that I wanted no more than a 2 year age gap between my children. Which means I've got 7 months to get pregnant :cry:

Holy shit, I'd really best get cracking hadn't I!?!! :cry:

chele, try not to put those expectations on yourself :hugs: i did that, wanting desperatly to be preg by christmas :cry: it didnt happen, i think i stressed myself too much with the wanting :dohh:

Hi Girls - I took a test this morning and I think there is a 2nd line there - do you see it (it took me ages to convince my hubby there is something there)

Do I have a case of "imaginary - itis"

Attachments

• DSCF8841.jpg
    DSCF8841.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi Girls - I took a test this morning and I think there is a 2nd line there - do you see it (it took me ages to convince my hubby there is something there)

Do I have a case of "imaginary - itis"

i think i see a faint line hun do a pink dye test as blues are bitches for evaps

Yeah I was convinced I was pregnant once because I got six tests with faint lines but they were all evaps. They weren't even blue either I just found out I was letting them sit too long before I checked them lol. Oops. Good luck on your next test!

I'll do a test maybe in a weeks time, I don't think 1 day will change anything...or will it? hehe - will keep you posted

So... I have PCOS and I know it's common for me to have EWCM but not ovulate but does anyone know if it's possible to ovulate and not have EWCM?

april, i believe it is possible, i believe there are alot of girls who dont get much cm out in your pants, but it stays inside, sorry if thats tmi...so i think its possible to get ewcm and not notice it :shrug: and then to Ov

Happy New Year!

I think I have Ovd on 50mg clomid! I am not 100% sure until next week when i go for Progesterone test, but felt different this month. It would be great if I did...I have not Ovd since May! Glad the clomid seems to have done something.

Dandy are you on soy this cycle or clomid?

April- I think dandy is right. I do think it possible to OV and not have EWCM. I am currently on clomid and noticed I did not have much EWCM..just a little. I think it is common though with clomid bc of the antiestrogen effect.

I pray that 2011 is a blessed year for you all!

Hi Girls - Just thought I'd ask but you know that I said I've just switched my temping times from evenings to mornings, well should I delete all the evening data off fertility friend or shall I leave it there?

yes allie when i was on clomid i was awfully dry :thumbup:

im on the soy this cycle allie, im still waiting to Ov, hope it happens soon

tanzibar - i'd prob leave it there, just because im lazy, and see what happens when you Ov, you can delete them if you want, just seems too much effort to me :haha:

Haha brilliant dandybrush, I think I'll leave it there too. I guess there's no harm after all. I did take a 2nd test yesterday ( a cheap supermarket branded one) but I took it about 2pm after being awake since 8am - I just couldn't wait! it came back negative but I was expecting that due to the time of day I took it. I'm so hoping that tomorrows test will show a positive.

I have 2 different tests remaining - a supermarket one (Pink) and clearblue (blue) - I'm not sure which one to use tomorrow. I'm half wondering if I should have got a digital one maybe

tanzibar, are you talking about an OPK? they say the best time to do an opk is in the middle of the afternoon

Oops, I meant to say I took a hpt. I plan to use a opk but according to the clearblue website I need to have my next period and then I can start using it.

UGH, ok now I'm confused. I have gotten + OPK's for the last 4 days. That's not normal is it? My calendar said I could have ovulated anywhere from the 23rd to the 28th, but my OPK didn't start showing positive until the 28th. Very frustrated.

I've :sex: every 2-3 days since CD 11, hopefully we caught something.

fxed for you callalin, i had pos opk's for 3 days last cycle :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->