Irregular Cycle Sisters

I want to start charting but I don't see how it would be possible as I do shift work so i'm up at all times of the day and wouldnt be able to do it every morning or evening at the same time :(....any ideas how i could get round that. been NTNP since my mmc but every time my af arrives i just feel majorly depressed so i wanna get more serious about ttc.

Any other helpful tips that can help would be much appreciated...completely new to anything that is really ttc related xx

I want to start charting but I don't see how it would be possible as I do shift work so i'm up at all times of the day and wouldnt be able to do it every morning or evening at the same time :(....any ideas how i could get round that. been NTNP since my mmc but every time my af arrives i just feel majorly depressed so i wanna get more serious about ttc.

Any other helpful tips that can help would be much appreciated...completely new to anything that is really ttc related xx

if you do shift work just do it as soon as you wake up hun aslong as its after i think they say 5 hors of sleep

I'm so proud of us! ...I think. I was sure I'd pinned down my O but I wasn't getting any EWCM. Last night I started cramping on my left side and now this morning my uturus is very high and soft and there was a spot of blood. I think I really did get very close to predicting my O. Like within a day. And we did a really good BD last night so maybe we'll get a sticky beanie soon!

hey ladies..i just missed my 4th period in a row so i'm gonna start bcps tomorrow..i think I have PCOS.

I'm sorry to hear that Vrainoire. You should talk to your doc about it, they'll do an ultrasound to verify it. I have it too and they gave me Metformin to treat it which didn't help me but I hear it helps a lot of women. Good luck.

Hi Girls, could you offer some advice - my fertility friend chart is showing some white dots and full blue dots, my understanding is that the white dots mean a temp was taken at a slightly different time to the previous day, is that right?

If so I'm confused as for the past 3 days it's been taken at exactly the same time every morning 8.30. The other 3 days there's been no more than like 30 minutes difference on average.

Any suggestions?

On another note I hope my chart looks more "Chart like" now - the last 6 days I've been temping as soon as my eyes open (thanks to setting the alarm!) :D

tanzibar I think the white dots can appear if you have broken sleep and possibly from other factors too

tanzibar- i can't remember I'm afraid

vrainoire- you really should get a scan to confirm then you know what you're dealing with

good luck april!

chele, try not to put those expectations on yourself :hugs: i did that, wanting desperatly to be preg by christmas :cry: it didnt happen, i think i stressed myself too much with the wanting :dohh:

I know, I know, but it's so difficult isn't it?!

So 2 days ago I thought I was ovulating, my sex drive was actually existent and I was crampy so did an OPK and had a line but wasn't dark enough to be positive. Then again i thought the same yesterday but negative again. We BD'd 2/3 times ( i can't remember already :dohh:) so I'll just see if AF turns up in 10/14 days or no idea when really.

ooo i have another soy question

mine are in capsules of 40mg so I took 3 capsules spaced throughout the day. Am I ok to take all 3 i.e. all 120mg at one time? I presume so :shrug:

I went and had my progesterone bloodwork done today, so now I just have to wait (impatiently) for the results. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's really hard.

chele yes at 1 time is fine, thats how i do mine :thumbup: i take them all right before bed

wanting - here's hoping for good results for you, and yes :dohh: this waiting is hard work :dohh:

TMI warning.

I could use some advice. My cycle is really frustrating me. I used all methods available to me to pin my ovulation down to the 1st or 2nd. On the second I got a dollop of blood first thing in the morning then nothing. It was deep red in places, mixed with lots of CM, and had some tinges of brown in it. Today there was yet more blood and it's been very faint but present all day long. There was no red at all today, it's straight brown with the faintest hint of pink at times. There are small clumps in it like I'm bleeding out bits of uterine lining. There's not enough of it to reach my pantyliner but I see it on my toilet paper. To top if off I've had some seriously noticeable cramping on my left side for about the last three days.

What the heck is this? Is this really AF? Did I really miscalculate that horribly? Could this be anything else? I pretty much NEVER start my period like this. It all comes all at one time in a rush. This has just been two days of bizaar spotting. Any ideas?

possible implantation bleeding? maybe its you actually Oving :shrug: with the clumps i think AF but :shrug: i really dont know sorry :hugs: your body is trying to do something

Well... when I went to have them draw my blood today I signed up so I could get results online. I just logged on to look at my past lab results and my results from today have already been posted! I'm completely shocked to see it on there already. Anyway, my progesterone was 1.46 so as expected I didn't ovulate. =(

:( are you on clomid this cycle wanting? im still waiting to ov soon, if you are only cd 23 i guess Ov is still a chance for you too hun :hugs:

Well... when I went to have them draw my blood today I signed up so I could get results online. I just logged on to look at my past lab results and my results from today have already been posted! I'm completely shocked to see it on there already. Anyway, my progesterone was 1.46 so as expected I didn't ovulate. =(

You have to have the blood drawn within 7 days of ovulation. Your chart does not appear to be updated so I can tell if you ovulated or not. Did you get a temperature shift? Depending on when you ovulate will determine if you had the blood drawn at the correct time.

Just to update;

I missed the HSG in Nov and decided to wait for AF to appear on it's own rather than go for another internal and take tablets to induce one, periods have been more regular recently anyway...
was told I should call if no AF after 2 months, it has now been 2 months... sore left breast as of last night, 'twinges' in my right ovary area! Hopefully that means AF is on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->