Irregular Cycle Sisters

Dyme, my doctor does the progesterone bloodwork on CD 21 (or as close to it as possible; mine was done CD 23 because 21 fell on a Saturday) even if it's not exactly 7 dpo.

I'm thinking about asking her to start me on metformin. She gave me the choice between Clomid and metformin when I first went to see her, but I'm wondering if i should give 150 mg a try first. I don't think she will give me both until I've tried metformin alone.

Bah humbug. Looks like another anovulatory cycle for me. I knew my cycles were weird because of the PCOS but I just can't believe they are this insanely unpredictable. Meh. Back at square one.

Dyme, my doctor does the progesterone bloodwork on CD 21 (or as close to it as possible; mine was done CD 23 because 21 fell on a Saturday) even if it's not exactly 7 dpo.

I'm thinking about asking her to start me on metformin. She gave me the choice between Clomid and metformin when I first went to see her, but I'm wondering if i should give 150 mg a try first. I don't think she will give me both until I've tried metformin alone.

If you are sure you ovulated in that time frame??? I had bloodwork done and come to find out I did not ovulate until afterwards because I thought I ovulated on CD 21, bloodwork done on CD 21 and I actually ovulated on CD 31 because I was having hormone issues which screwed my cycle up. Once I became aware of when I ovulated I had the bloodwork redone and ovulation was detected and normal. Not everyone ovulates on the 21 day cycle so be certain before adding meds to the mix that you may not need. :hugs:

Good Luck:hugs:

If you are sure you ovulated in that time frame??? I had bloodwork done and come to find out I did not ovulate until afterwards because I thought I ovulated on CD 21, bloodwork done on CD 21 and I actually ovulated on CD 31 because I was having hormone issues which screwed my cycle up. Once I became aware of when I ovulated I had the bloodwork redone and ovulation was detected and normal. Not everyone ovulates on the 21 day cycle so be certain before adding meds to the mix that you may not need. :hugs:

Good Luck:hugs:

It is possible that I could ovulate later but my CM is sticky and I've had all negative OPKs so I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Unfortunately I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own at all and so far haven't with 50 or 100 mg of Clomid either. My doctor has me take provera to bring on AF on CD 30 since it could be months before I'd get it naturally. My longest cycle was almost 200 days.

Thanks hon!

wanting, this ttc sux :hugs: i wish it was easy for everyone

i dont think im gonna Ov anytime soon :dohh: maybe im in for another long cycle :cry:

wanting-can your own doctor prescribe clomid? Oh I wish they could over here without a referral to the hospital

Hope it's good news soon Coco

So more cramping today like the days before AF shows up. Could I really have a normal cycle length this one (despite still thinking I've not Ovulated yet)????
I'll no more the next couple of days

Or maybe I'm pregnant. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It does suck! We have only been trying for a few months but they have been the longest few months and I've wanted to have a baby for years. Plus it's hard knowing that I haven't even had a chance at conceiving since we've been trying because I haven't ovulated.

I hope we all get our bfps soon!

Good luck with TTC girls, it's not as easy as the movies make it out to be is it?

Well I don't know if I'll get preggers any soon, it was my first day back at work today after having xmas off and a situation happened which just made me cry all the way home. I honestly don't think I'll get preggers by staying in my current job role. I'm being called a liar because apparantly before xmas I didnt put a file on a network drive and this cow of a colleague who needed it couldn't get any work done. I'm not one to lie about work and I did put the file on the share.

Fair enough I'm being accused but it really hurts that no one believes I did and more so there is evidence to back up her argument as opposed to mine (If you are a techy - the events went like this:

This morning at 8.15 after being told of the incident - I sent an image of the share with the files (which could be seen on the share from my machine) to all those who were involved
At 10.50 - my local manager pops into the office and this cow of a colleague quickly runs in with her and her laptop
at 11 - I get pulled in and my local manager says although I claim to have not put any files on the share when going into the properties box it shows a file was put on at 10.47

THE MAJOR FLAW BEING I SENT AN IMAGE OF THE FILES ON THERE AT 8.15 TODAY (10.47? I don't think so)

They are also trying to get me to confess I knew there were problems on the network drive before I went away - and I really didn't.

The most scariest feeling happened to me today:being called a liar, having evidence to support that and no one believing my side of the story - I honestly felt like I had been framed for murder, I nearly quit.

As for the issue itself, although it hasn't been resolved it looks like a synchronisation issue was the cause (through no fault of my own) - but hell, this feels like I'm in court with my lawyer so I'm trying to get as much information as possible to correct everyone, to shut everyone up and heck, what gets me is that this cow colleague could have got the work done regardless!!!!! I won't even get an apology for all of this inconvience which hurts even more.

So because of that and issues which arise all the time on my team I think stress may take it's toll of getting preggers

Sorry if you've think I've rambled in the wrong thread.

Vrainoire - hurray! Did you go to the doctors to see if you have pcos?

tanzibar :hugs: girl quit, go and find a job where you are appreciated and not accused of things that werent in your control or your fault. You dont deserve to be treated like that :hugs: to you

Thanks for that dandybrush, I'm signing up to all the job agencies local to me, I have a lot of experience in customer service and computers, surely someone must be able to give me something. Hehe. As my and my hubby rent a flat I can't risk quitting tomorrow, although it's soooooo tempting to do something drastic and shake them all up!

Jeez Tanz you poor thing. How dare they act in that way with you
That's bang out of order!

Cramping on and off loads
Def feels like AF or preggo. Must be AF. Waiting impatiently now for some answers

Gonna have to get my hands on a new thermometer quick. Still debating whether to temp orally or vaginally again (did both in the past)

morning ladies how are you all sorry to all who af showed for or havent had o yet:nope: as for me stillw aiting for o but temp has riseen a little today so hoping its either today or tomoz but i forgot my last dose of soy so maybe will be a late one again

Got my thermometer (realised we had one spare) and have decided to start temping tomorrow, yeah it might be midcycle but hopefully might give me some insight.

How's Germany going lindsey?
oooo love the names you've got lined up x

Got my thermometer (realised we had one spare) and have decided to start temping tomorrow, yeah it might be midcycle but hopefully might give me some insight.

How's Germany going lindsey?
oooo love the names you've got lined up x

its going ok feel a bit lost when people are talking tho lol hate language barriers! thank you :) i love them lol had them lined up for ages now :happydance: how are you and the little man?

We're good thanks. He's still ill, but hey ho, come summer am sure he'll be as right as rain

How much German do you know?
Well, I really hope you get to use them soon!!!

:wave: hey girlies

lindsey im waiting on Ov to happen tooo :dohh: I hope because u didnt do the soy it doesnt take too long...i did the soy...and im still waiting :dohh:

chele - sorry to hear your little man is sick :(

We're good thanks. He's still ill, but hey ho, come summer am sure he'll be as right as rain

How much German do you know?
Well, I really hope you get to use them soon!!!

very minimal lol i just look lost and confused when people are talking haha hopefully once i get preg il have more contact with pooeple and pick up the language! siorry little mans ill :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->