Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi Girls -well I put todays temp into FF and finally I have a cross hair! - apparantly I ovulated on Sunday, I'm not sure what the odds are if me and hubby tried tonight - *will still plan to though*

Yay for the cross hair, I just need to learn more about FF

Yaaay tanzibar. Won't do any harm :wink:

Ive suddenly got loads of spots. I must have ovulated surely!

Loads of spots eh? My face looks likes a teenagers face at the minute I must remember to note this down in ff.

Good luck chele with the baby making

morning ladys yay for crosshairs tanz and chelle fxd that ov has been and your now baking a bubba. afm no ov i thoght could of had a chnace yest but nope back down again today think im in for yet anohter long one

So i took my temp this morning - 35.7
I've added it to a new chart and it's in my siggy.

That seems really low, and looking back at my previous charts I've never ever had a temp that low. Am I alive?! :rofl:

So am going to get another thermometer as now thinking about it when I've used it in the past on Max, it's always seemed a bit low. But, if it is correct then 35.7 is too low to be preggo or have ovulated :cry:

Still cramping :huh:

35.7 = whoa that is very low, like you said check your pulse ;)

I put todays temps in and now my cross hairs have gone, nooooo. Are you meant to stay elevated for several days after ovulation or something, I can't think of any other explanation.

*is feeling sad cross hairs have gone*

Oh just to check aswell, if you tick those boxes like Tender Breasts\Fatigue\Exercise does that trigger the white dots I've got on my chart?

You'd think I'd know the answers, but am not sure as haven't used FF in a while!
But yes, after OV your temp stays higher until you start AF.

So sorry Tanz! =( Your temps are supposed to stay up after ov. I'm not sure about the white circles. Is the time you're putting in now different from the times you used at the beginning of your chart?

Negative opk this afternoon, not even a faint line
Am now convinced I am 6dpo though and pregnant. God I'm a wally. yeah right!!1 As if with a temp of a dead person :rofl:

At the start of the chart (60+ days ago) yeah the time was evening, but for the last 7 or something days I've switched to doing mornings, cause they are more accurate. What is going on with my body? haha

I think that might be why they're white circles. If the time is more than like 30 minutes or so different it changes the dots to white circles, so that makes sense as to why the recent ones are white.

chele - have you oved? i think if you havent that temp means you are Oving now or are about to

I have a white circle today, i think its just cause my temp is up and FF doesnt think it should be :shrug:

chele - have you oved? i think if you havent that temp means you are Oving now or are about to

I don't think I have as the only times I thought I was getting OV pains, the OPK was negative. So I just don't know to be honest.

i think i may of messed up my cycles even more then they were last cycle i only had a 9day lp and just been reading that this happens to alot of women taking soy i so hope not they are already messed up enough as it is all the other cycles i took it were 16 day lp but for somereason last month was 9:(

BAH - my cross hair has come back, saying again I ovulated on Sunday. If only I had a crystal ball to predict when all the good stuff happens :D

My friend text me today saying she is pregnant with her 2nd child, don't get me wrong I'm happy for but I can't help but feel it's unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->