Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hopefully FF has made up its mind. I know how ya feel about your friend...several of my friends from high school are pregnant and they're all due around the end of March/beginning of April. It was hard when they were all announcing their pregnancies and I know it will be hard when they're all announcing births. :hugs:

I agree wanting2010, it's just hard accepting it's just not meant to be yet. My mother in law told me that and although I'm not religious or have any strong beliefs I do believe what she said is the truth.

Do you ever regret not TTC earlier on in life because in a way I do, my hubby said to me back in 2009 we should start trying but I was scared. I'm not sure what of, but I kept saying that I want to be married first. Back then I had regular -ish cycles.

OH MY GOD - I'm so desperate to find another job I've just been emailing everyone on facebook for help. The one girl comes back with a response "Hiya, I just found out I'm pregnant again" - this really isn't my day, haha!

bugger lindsey, i hope the soy doesnt stuff up my lp, its approx 13 days, i cant afford for it to shorten!!

bugger lindsey, i hope the soy doesnt stuff up my lp, its approx 13 days, i cant afford for it to shorten!!

it may of been a one off hun im not sure will see when af comes or not this cyle i THINK i had my temp rise this morn

oh thats awesome lindsey looks like you may have :sex: on the right day too :thumbup:

:cry: i wish i would Ov already, its depressing me :cry:

Will be keeping an eye out on my LP anyway as last time it was 10 days without the soy and I used to have a 14 day LP

So still cramping like crazy, no AF and temps suggest I still haven't even ovulated
:huh:
Doctors appointment booked for Monday at 4.10.
Will update later that evening

Girls, I know how awful it is when you hear other people are pregnant. I have a child already and still feel the same. How bizarre is that. The never knowing is awful for you all. I totally understand.
But noones to say I can have a second child either
I'm not one of those lovely lucky ladies who say I want a baby and poof get pregnant immediately, so I understand a lot of your traumas
:hugs: to all

Will be keeping an eye out on my LP anyway as last time it was 10 days without the soy and I used to have a 14 day LP

So still cramping like crazy, no AF and temps suggest I still haven't even ovulated
:huh:
Doctors appointment booked for Monday at 4.10.
Will update later that evening

Girls, I know how awful it is when you hear other people are pregnant. I have a child already and still feel the same. How bizarre is that. The never knowing is awful for you all. I totally understand.
But noones to say I can have a second child either
I'm not one of those lovely lucky ladies who say I want a baby and poof get pregnant immediately, so I understand a lot of your traumas
:hugs: to all

just keep bding hun so you catch it when you do ov one month i neever ovulated till day 120 sumin:shrug:

Yeah my longest OV was 99 days. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh could have murdered everyone :rofl:

Am now also worried my BBTs are too low and I might have some other kind of problem. Oh I forgot to mention, I found my old oral thermometer and it's still giving low temps so the other thermometer I was using must have been right.

Yeah my longest OV was 99 days. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh could have murdered everyone :rofl:

Am now also worried my BBTs are too low and I might have some other kind of problem. Oh I forgot to mention, I found my old oral thermometer and it's still giving low temps so the other thermometer I was using must have been right.

just looking at ur chart i read something in my ttc book about low bbt but havent got the stupid thing with s here so cant find out:dohh:

lindsey i think i oved about cd 20 last time :dohh: i took the soy earlier and more of it this time, i thought i would have oved earlier :dohh:

lindsey i think i oved about cd 20 last time :dohh: i took the soy earlier and more of it this time, i thought i would have oved earlier :dohh:

hmmm maybe ov will be the next few days and better quality eggs?

Hey Girls - I'm supposedly 6 DPO and it's driving me cuckoo that I'm not sure what my body is doing. Anywho to cut a long story short I went and purchase the VIP membership on fertility friend, has anyone else done this and secondly how useful has it been to you?

i got my cross hairs 3 dpo missed ov day yet again but got :sex: two days after then missed the two days on and b4 ov and got day before i hope i have a chnace

Good luck linsdeyanne, it's anoying when FF detects ovulation after it's happened. Regarding CM I read on FF that if you exercise the muscles around the vagina it encourages any CM you may have to show itself (but be careful not to do it after intercourse or it may push semen out).

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->