Irregular Cycle Sisters

I reckon they'll stay on the lower side until i go back to a more normal balanced diet, which should be around Easter time. But I am hopeful they'll still show good patterns and that once I OV there'll be a noticeable difference.

Ah, I didn't know you were in the UK.
Well, I have PCOS and it gives me no pain, so you don't need to have pain to have it. You could be right about all the things you've said though you'll never know if you had an MC or MMC.
Clomid, btw, is generally what is given in fertility treatment to get you to ovulate regularly, its not prescribed by drs though and you have to be referred to the hospital for it.

chele good luck with your diet :thumbup: good work with the weightloss to date :happydance: my bmi is about 27, its too high, it needs to be around the 24 max area :dohh: i better work on my weightloss too

Thanks ladies, I've had a lap for other reasons and it came back clear, am waiting to be refered now...

I don't think I've ever waken up so happy in a long time (especially on a work day) - I really think my foofie is to blame, not that I'm complaining. I hope either AF is near or I'm preggers. I had a lot of watery and possibly creamy CM today too. Sooo can't wait to test.

I tried going to the docs, when ringing they recommended nurse practioner, so I went after work and was told at reception she isn't seeing anyone else as she's busy...I wish I had booked an appointment, doh!

Goooooooooooood luck Tanz
Hope it's good news!!

Good luck with the referral Damita.

Dandy- your BMI is well below mine. At 30.8 I need to lose so much more!! But am chuffed that I am nearly only overweight and not obese. it's been years! :rofl:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaajor cramping today. That's 10 days now. I blame the soy!

I could have sworn AF was coming last night as I was def getting AF pains, but no :shrug:

chele - that AF witch, I swear, must enjoy messing with our heads when TTC. I bet it's somehow in our genetics from the day we're conceived "when a female decides she wants a baby her cycle will go tits up simply because AF doesn't want to disappear for 9 months"

If I could seek revenge on AF I soo would, haha.

Whats the funniest euphomism you've ever used for AF? Mine must be "The witch has just pulled up outside, she'll be at the front door soon"

Another classic is "Why is she still here? I never invited her to stay but she's taken over everything and been nothing but a complete cow the whole visit"

Haha, gosh I don't know what mine is. She appears to rarely nowadays I don't think about the bitch much, erm, I mean witch :rofl:

So more cramping yesterday. OPK last night had a medium line. I asked DH to hop on board but he said no. I tried it on some more and he said only I if I (sorry) give it a suck first. Nope. So we didn't as I didn't get excited about the medium line too much as I often get them at various times throughout my cycle.

Big mistake.......................

Because..............

More cramping today and this just appeared on the OPK
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/photo-1.jpg

ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CD37 after soy!!! ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

Just texted DH and he says again I have to suck him first. I've said, no, every single little drop has to go on me. He says he won't do it now. I'll try and get round him.
In fact I have a good reason to give him
So this is how tonights conversation will go.

"Well if we get pregnant now, it means you won't need to give your semen specimen" (He has an appt next week to go and make the sample in a few weeks time) So I am hopeful we will :sex: tonight

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I was dancing round the living room once it went dark.

FX please!!!

What are men like when they come to sex? the first word that creeps into my head is "bribing buggers!"

Haha you'll have to let me know if the conversation goes exactly like that.

well AF turned up for me today so no baby this time round, CD68, bah. She will pay for the lateness, oh boy she'll pay. How? I have no idea, but she'll suffer, hahaha

Men, yep, will try for anything. I've just text him again and he's said "ahh, but if I'm not turned on then you might only get half a load come out. I need to be "wet" too"

:rofl:
Sorry if that's tmi!

Soz AF showed up chick

Nah you go ahead and say as much as you want, it's so true. I dread to think what my DH will bribe me into doing when I'm actually pregnant!

Haha, you can just ride it out then though with a load of excuses!

So my temp was it's lowest ever this morning and another positive OPK. Did a HPT just to check as I feel so amazingly weak. Negative. So hope OV is really happening now
:sex: last night and again this morning and will try again tonight.

Negative OPK this morning, well a line but only medium strength, but my temp has totally dipped so hoping tomorrow it goes up, if not then it must be a fake ovulation
But am wondering whether to temp at all next cycle as
a) it makes me more stressed
b) i don't tend to get 5 hours straight as either Max wakes me up or at the mo I have insomnia which wakes me around 2/3am for half an hour or so. So am not sure my results are correct.

I took my temp this morning at 3am when Max woke up and had about 4 hours straight sleep, I took it again at 7.30 once I'd been up 5 minutes and it was up 1 degree, so maybe the mega low reading is correct??! :huh:

fingers crossed you get a good temp tomorrow, I hate how the human body doesn't do the things you actually want it to do! I've actually started using the clearblue fertility monitor myself and so far it's not asked for a reading (I've heard the very first time I use it will be on day 5 - 3 days to go, woo).

Chele, hopefully you will get a temp rise tomorrow! Going by your OPKs and today's temp it's a definite possibility that you ovulated today and will see a rise tomorrow! Good luck! My fingers are definitely crossed for you. & about the temping- I decided not to temp anymore because it was stressing me out and making me too obsessive. I was constantly worried about what my temp would do the next day and then after temping each morning I spent the entire rest of the day wondering about what that temp meant.

Tanz, good luck with the monitor! I hope it will work well for you.

As for me... I have 5 days left of Provera so there's not really anything going on, haha. I think the worst part of my cycles now that I'm taking Provera/Clomid is the 10 days of Provera and waiting for AF to arrive. It's like an extra 2ww or something except you know for sure that nothing is going to come at the end of it except for AF. At least I don't have to worry about WHEN AF is going to come anymore, though, because I know the witch will show her face within a few days as soon as I finish those pills.

I did make my first baby purchase, though. =D I found it on cafepress and thought it was just so cute that I couldn't resist. It would work for a boy or a girl so I begged DH to say I could get it. If you've never watched the TV show Lost you won't get it. I can explain if anyone wants me to, lol.
https://images3.cpcache.com/product/435109403v5_480x480_Front_Color-CloudWhite.jpg
Dandy, lindsey, Damita- haven't heard from you girls in a few days. How is everything going?

Chele, hopefully you will get a temp rise tomorrow! Going by your OPKs and today's temp it's a definite possibility that you ovulated today and will see a rise tomorrow! Good luck! My fingers are definitely crossed for you. & about the temping- I decided not to temp anymore because it was stressing me out and making me too obsessive. I was constantly worried about what my temp would do the next day and then after temping each morning I spent the entire rest of the day wondering about what that temp meant.

Tanz, good luck with the monitor! I hope it will work well for you.

As for me... I have 5 days left of Provera so there's not really anything going on, haha. I think the worst part of my cycles now that I'm taking Provera/Clomid is the 10 days of Provera and waiting for AF to arrive. It's like an extra 2ww or something except you know for sure that nothing is going to come at the end of it except for AF. At least I don't have to worry about WHEN AF is going to come anymore, though, because I know the witch will show her face within a few days as soon as I finish those pills.

I did make my first baby purchase, though. =D I found it on cafepress and thought it was just so cute that I couldn't resist. It would work for a boy or a girl so I begged DH to say I could get it. If you've never watched the TV show Lost you won't get it. I can explain if anyone wants me to, lol.
https://images3.cpcache.com/product/435109403v5_480x480_Front_Color-CloudWhite.jpg
Dandy, lindsey, Damita- haven't heard from you girls in a few days. How is everything going?
im ok just waiting out the withc feeling sick and have a headache just about every day:cry: love the little baby vest so cute i have a huge bag full of baby clothes lol we got a bit carried away:haha: xx

Love the baby vest. we're just waiting for next months pay check to get the full series box set.

Have you taken Provera before Lindsey? I was supposed to start taking it Friday to get my induced bleed to do cd2 bloods, but cause I was ovulating I obv haven't taken it. If I do next cycle though, how long after stopping it does your bleed start?

Check out my chart!!!! I got 6.5 hrs straight sleep so I know it's a real reading. I will prob stop taking it now though. Just too stressful. Think you did right Lindsey! It hasnt said I've ovulated yet though so maybe I'd still need to do tomorrow's to get it to say I have???

Love the baby vest. we're just waiting for next months pay check to get the full series box set.

Have you taken Provera before Lindsey? I was supposed to start taking it Friday to get my induced bleed to do cd2 bloods, but cause I was ovulating I obv haven't taken it. If I do next cycle though, how long after stopping it does your bleed start?

Check out my chart!!!! I got 6.5 hrs straight sleep so I know it's a real reading. I will prob stop taking it now though. Just too stressful. Think you did right Lindsey! It hasnt said I've ovulated yet though so maybe I'd still need to do tomorrow's to get it to say I have???

oh wow check out ur temp risse!:happydance::happydance::happydance: no ive not taken it hun always just let af come naturaly i dont like anything like provera or the pill as the side effects they can have as my cousin died from a blood clot after taking the pill so im very very weary of anythign that isnt natural lol

oh wow check out ur temp risse!:happydance::happydance::happydance: no ive not taken it hun always just let af come naturaly i dont like anything like provera or the pill as the side effects they can have as my cousin died from a blood clot after taking the pill so im very very weary of anythign that isnt natural lol

OMG that's awful :hugs: x

:wave: hey guys, sorry been so busy with the brisbane floods over the past week that i just havent had time to catch up :dohh:

how are my irregular girls?? :kiss:

chele i notice you had a pos opk :happydance: go soy!! it seems to be working for both of us, my temps have gone up, depending on tomorrows temp will see if FF confirms Ov for me :shrug: my nipples are normally sore by now, so im a bit doubtful its right at all :shrug: hope you catch that eggie chele

:wave: hey lindsey, wanting and tanzibar how are you girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->