Irregular Cycle Sisters

Aw what puppy have you got? Yeah my LO is fine, he does occasionally have nights like that. Just part of him growing up I suppose

Well, I'll see how my night goes and then see if I decide to take my temp in the morning or not

Chele, try not to be too discouraged about today's temp. It's possible it was just not accurate because of your restless night. Maybe temp one more day then stop?

Been having more cramping and spotting and I'm bloated like I usually get for AF so I think she'll be here soon. I'm eager to get started on my next cycle although I'm a little worried about whether 150 mg is going to work and about what my next step is if it doesn't.

wanting :hugs: hope it works next time, though your not out yet :thumbup: have you found yourself to be very dry on clomid? as in no cm or ewcm?

chele i have an Aust Koolie :thumbup: he isnt soo much a puppy now being almost 3 :dohh: but he'll always be my baby :)

Thanks dandy! I haven't had any problem with dryness on Clomid, in fact I've had more CM than ever. On both of my last 2 Clomid cycles I had so much creamy CM that I had to wear a panty liner.

hmm thats interesting wanting, are you taking/doing anything as well as the clomid?

Nope, just the Clomid. I also had a good amount of EWCM on both cycles though I didn't ovulate. It was like my body geared up to ovulate both times but just didn't quite make it.

ok, well i hope if my gyn puts me on the clomid again that i dont go dry :dohh: i was so dry and raw last cycle on clomid :dohh:

I hope so too dandy!! Maybe if you do find you have problems with being too dry you could try PreSeed, or use something like Mucinex or Robitussin which I've heard is supposed to help with that issue!

yeah im set with robitussen and grapefruit juice :thumbup: hope they can help

When will you go back to your gyn to see if they will put you back on clomid?

I have to get OH to do his SA then i can make the appy :dohh:

I thought I remembered you saying he had to have a SA done. When will he go for that?

whenever he makes the time, its hard cause he works from 7.30 to 4pm and just cant seem to fit it in :shrug: ill pester him a bit till he gets is done :shrug: im not holding my breath

What are they like

DH went to the dr on Tuesday so he could get an appt for his SA to be done and he moaned and whinged about it all. Bottom lip right out

Come on fellas, you have the easiest job in the world. Male pride, male schmide!

So decided to take my temp and it's back over the coverline so won't do it tomorrow, I think, too stressy

That's good news chele. Yesterday's temp was probably just a fluke!

AF hasn't arrived yet for me but I've had some really light pink spotting so hopefully she will show her face soon!

maybe she wont show her face wanting :shrug: we can always hope :hugs:

chele yes men are annoying :dohh: OH just has to do his sample at home and drop it straight off at the pathology right before the delivery driver is due so they can take it straight to get analized :shrug: its not that hard sheesh

morning ladies im seripusly knakerd ben had to go to a course today so woke me up:dohh:

morning ladies af day today and no sign as yet just cramps from needing the loo :dohh: temps still up one point lower then yest but still up lol so we shall see what happens the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->