Irregular Cycle Sisters

Fx for you dandy!!!

So my temp is still up. Why is FF not saying I've def ovulated yet???

Fx for you dandy!!!

So my temp is still up. Why is FF not saying I've def ovulated yet???

i think its 3 days of high u have to have also helps to have the cm in is what i found this month:shrug: i think af is just round the croner for me tmep is ever so low today

It's still above the coverline though lindsey. PMA! You'll know more tomorrow plus you got a 6dpo dip, poss implantation!!

Ok I'll take my temp tomorrow as well and hope I get my coverline and OV confirmed

like lindsey said chele :thumbup: you need 3 days, i think ill get my CH tomorrow too unless i have a low temp and i havent Oved :dohh:

:wave: hey guys, sorry been so busy with the brisbane floods over the past week that i just havent had time to catch up :dohh:

how are my irregular girls?? :kiss:

chele i notice you had a pos opk :happydance: go soy!! it seems to be working for both of us, my temps have gone up, depending on tomorrows temp will see if FF confirms Ov for me :shrug: my nipples are normally sore by now, so im a bit doubtful its right at all :shrug: hope you catch that eggie chele

:wave: hey lindsey, wanting and tanzibar how are you girls?

Hey dandybrush I'm doing reet thanks. AF turned up last Thursday which after not seeing her for 60+ days it was a relief something actually happened down below, shame no BFP but there is always next time round.

I'm trying to be pro active as possible about getting a regular cycle back - I'm taking folic acid, omega 3 tablets, evening primrose oil, multi vitamins, having green tea, raspberry tea. I even got a blood test taken on cd1 of of my cycle so I should hear back from the doctors this week about my hormone levels.

Is there anything else you can recommend which may aid? ooo I've also started using the clearblue fertility monitor so that should help.

How have you been?

yeah good, i had 3 days off work, my workplace went underwater, we are just getting back into it now :dohh: it stinks

someone in another thread once told me they have a spoonful of honey a day, and apparently honey is really good for you :shrug: i didnt ov this cycle till after i started putting the honey in my bfast :shrug: i think its worth a go

:wave: hey guys, sorry been so busy with the brisbane floods over the past week that i just havent had time to catch up :dohh:

how are my irregular girls?? :kiss:

chele i notice you had a pos opk :happydance: go soy!! it seems to be working for both of us, my temps have gone up, depending on tomorrows temp will see if FF confirms Ov for me :shrug: my nipples are normally sore by now, so im a bit doubtful its right at all :shrug: hope you catch that eggie chele

:wave: hey lindsey, wanting and tanzibar how are you girls?

Hey dandybrush I'm doing reet thanks. AF turned up last Thursday which after not seeing her for 60+ days it was a relief something actually happened down below, shame no BFP but there is always next time round.

I'm trying to be pro active as possible about getting a regular cycle back - I'm taking folic acid, omega 3 tablets, evening primrose oil, multi vitamins, having green tea, raspberry tea. I even got a blood test taken on cd1 of of my cycle so I should hear back from the doctors this week about my hormone levels.

Is there anything else you can recommend which may aid? ooo I've also started using the clearblue fertility monitor so that should help.

How have you been?

you could try macca that sorted my cycle length out

thanks for the suggestions gals, I did try and get some agnus castus yesterday but my local store didn't sell it, doh!

as for the honey I will so give that a try.

lindseyanne - whats macca?

thanks for the suggestions gals, I did try and get some agnus castus yesterday but my local store didn't sell it, doh!

as for the honey I will so give that a try.

lindseyanne - whats macca?

macca peruvian macca root reallly good for sorting out hormones
https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/vmchk/maca.html

hey ladies!! just popping in not quite TTc just yet!..as you know my cycle returned after being gone 4 months i've been spotting since CD1 and I still am..so just waiting for things to stop! so that I can start TTC for next month

Dandy, chele- I see you girls got your crosshairs!! Woohoo for ov!!

Vrainoire- Hoping the spotting will stop soon hon. =)

thats right i got my CH's :happydance: no more temping for me so i can chillax till AF shows :dohh:

:wave: lindsey im good :)

13 dpo lindsey?? how long is your LP(is that right?) normally??? thats a nice temp jump!!

I wish I'd not temped this morning. major dip for me but I am not sure if it's a true reading as I had a restless night, thanks to my 9 month old, so am still undecided whether to continue temping til the end of this cycle or not. I'd like to so I can see what my temps are like before AF shows, but at the same time it's stressing me.

looking really good lindsey!!!

How you feeling dandy?

chele up to you, i stop temping in the 2ww so i can chill no stress and stop watching the temps to figure out if im preg :dohh: as for how i feel, i feel absolutely normal, very tired but thats the 5am starts :dohh: i dont feel like i have oved at all :nope:

hope you LO is well chele and just being a baby, my puppy last night was feeling sick, wouldnt eat his dinner :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->