Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi Girls, hope you're all doing well :D

I got my blood test results back from the dr's yesterday they said my hormones are all normal...so im now mega confused as to what is going on. I was praying it would just be a hormone imbalance so I could start taking more vitamins and stuff like that. :( god knows what the issue is now :S

my temps look alright though (I think)

Lindsey, hopefully the witch won't be coming around for quite a while!! ;) Fingers crossed for ya hon.

Tanzi, what's the next step for finding out what the issue is??

hey wanting2010

I'm not sure on the next steps to take, the receptionist of the medical centre rang me up and advised of the results (she confirmed with the nurse first though). I think I need to switch doctors cause my current one is a uni one so it's pants at times. Secondly I think I need to change my lifestyle dramatically, I'm thinking of taking up meditation or something which is good for the body & mind externally and internally.

Have you got any suggestions for what I could do?

Your ideas so far sound good Tanzi. =) I really don't have any advice to give other than maybe seeing if your doctor would do an ultrasound or something to take a look at your ovaries/uterus to make sure there's not something obvious going on there. Then again, I'm not a doctor, lol. ;)

On a front unrelated to TTC...my hubby and I got some good news yesterday. He interviewed for a new job on Thursday and yesterday he found out he got the job!! We're both so excited. It's a job he's been waiting for forever and the pay will make it possible for us to save my income and live off his, which will help us reach our savings goals faster as well as make it possible for me to stay home for longer and possibly return to work only part-time after we have a baby!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wave: lindsey, nice looking temp :thumbup: heres hoping AF doesnt show!!

AF is due for me next friday, so im gonna test next saturday

wanting congratulations!! so glad everything is working out for you, as it is for us, i'll have to work part time when we have a bub :dohh:

tanzi regarding something you want to take to balance you system out definately try Macca :thumbup: im going to start on it again maybe, if i can find smaller tablets :dohh: the caps are huge and the powder is disgusting!! so definately go the capsules or apparently there are smaller tablets available somewhere :shrug:

Congrats on your hubbys new job. Sounds like you have a good plan ahead :D

I feel kinda funny these past few days since AF finished. I have a feeling that she will be here next month (you know when you just know). Jeesh I hope initially I get a BFP but I will also settle to see her in Feb too :)

dandybrush - I'm going to a herb shop tomorrow so I will see if I can pick up some macca, it's going to be quite costly all these medicines. But Im desperate now!

morning ladies was gonna test this morn bt chickend out im officialy 1-2 days late but as my temp too a sliight dip i chickend oout lol

Hi ladies. I took a break to get my head together after my last anovulatory cycle. O took place on the 19th. Textbook symptoms and I think I got a hefty progesterone surge afterward because my CM has been insanely copious. So I'm at 4dpo and trying so hard to be patient. This is the most 'normal' cycle I've had in a long time.

Lindsey, have you been tracking how long your LP's usually are?

Hi ladies. I took a break to get my head together after my last anovulatory cycle. O took place on the 19th. Textbook symptoms and I think I got a hefty progesterone surge afterward because my CM has been insanely copious. So I'm at 4dpo and trying so hard to be patient. This is the most 'normal' cycle I've had in a long time.

Lindsey, have you been tracking how long your LP's usually are?

yeh i have normaly 16 days max lp

lindseyanne - I bought some Maca today :) well actually I bought some Horny goat weed as it contains it. I also bought agnust castus and iso flavines so I'm pumped up to the eyeballs on everything I can think to bring AF on next month, my bathroom cupboard now has:

mutli vitamins
folic acid
omega 3
evening primrose oil
agnus castus
horny goat weed
soy isoflavines

Also I'm having pumpkin seeds, omega seeds, and currently going through a pregnancy cook book - man I'm so prepped, haha!

lindseyanne - I bought some Maca today :) well actually I bought some Horny goat weed as it contains it. I also bought agnust castus and iso flavines so I'm pumped up to the eyeballs on everything I can think to bring AF on next month, my bathroom cupboard now has:

mutli vitamins
folic acid
omega 3
evening primrose oil
agnus castus
horny goat weed
soy isoflavines

Also I'm having pumpkin seeds, omega seeds, and currently going through a pregnancy cook book - man I'm so prepped, haha!
i might be wrong but im sure ur not ment to take soy and agnus casts together hun

I think you're right there lindsey, I've just been googling and it's also said not to take both together. Well I figure I can take one lot this month and see what happens, then when AF shows try the other. Do you take soy at all then? if so which would you recommend to use AC or that...I'm currently getting my hubby to decide for me :S

I think you're right there lindsey, I've just been googling and it's also said not to take both together. Well I figure I can take one lot this month and see what happens, then when AF shows try the other. Do you take soy at all then? if so which would you recommend to use AC or that...I'm currently getting my hubby to decide for me :S

ive found soy the best agnus castus just sorted out my moodswings

Lindsey!! Test woman!!

Tanzi, sounds like you are totally prepared! Good luck hon! I have heard great things about maca and agnus castus (I tried it but don't think I gave it enough time to really do anything for me) and soy as well. I do think lindsey's right, though...not sure you're supposed to take soy and agnus castus together. I think you might have the best luck with soy...it acts like Clomid. What dosage of soy will you be taking?

Thanks for the congrats about my hubby's new job. We are both thrilled. It's like this job was just meant for him! =)

wanting2010 -

so when does your hubby start his job and when is he going to take you out for a nice meal to celebrate? :D

the agnus castus capsules are 400mg and the soy are 750mg. hubby says to use the agnus castus as he thinks the soy helps more with conception where the agnus helps more with regulating periods (from the research he did...aka google, lol) - hope I've made the right choice :S

tanzi dont forget the soy is like clomid you only take it for 5 days at the start of your cycle, good luck hope all the herbs help ya :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->