Irregular Cycle Sisters

He starts training January 31, and we actually already went out to celebrate Friday night, haha! ;)

dandybrush - unfortunately AF left town Monday so I know I'm taking it too late, but I want to see what it's like up til thursday - I'm desperate to try anything at this stage to get a regular cycle back. I'm worried if I don't try something now I'll only have to wait another 2 months which in TTC terms is like a million years away :(

wanting2010 - sweet. next thing he should now do is buy you those shoes you've been eyeing up, oh and dress, bag and coat to match ;)

tanzibar, my dr told me to start clomid once on CD 9 or 11 cant remember now, she said that cause my cycles are so long/irregular it wont hurt and i Oved so if you start the soy for 5 days now it might work for you like the clomid worked for me

Dandybrush - My mind has changed. I'm taking Soy for 5 days now then :)

ok goodluck hope it works, they say to take soy at night so you dont have symptoms and also to take the smallest amount that makes you Ov

for eg. my first time i took 80mg for 3 nights then 120 for 2 nights I oved in the 7-10 days after approx, (i think it was actually 11 days after) it was a strong Ov too, i felt it and had cramping. then the second time i took 120 for 3 nights then 160 for 2 nights and I Oved alot later and i dont think it was as strong either, cause normally my nips hurt and they didnt at all this cycle :shrug: so im going to go bak to the smaller amount if i go on the soy again

Good luck tanzi, I hope it works for you! In another post you said that your soy was 750 mg, but you probably will want to check the label and see how many mg of the isoflavones are in it. Sometimes it isn't just plain isoflavones and that's what you'll want to use to decide your dosage. 100 mg of soy is about 50 mg of Clomid, 200 mg of soy is about 100 mg of Clomid, and so on. =)

tanz make sure you never have more than 200mg of isoflavones a day thats the max amount to take

3 days late tested and bfn so im thru cant do it anymore i give up

Oh Lindsey :hugs: :cry: Don't give up hope, hon. You're not out til AF shows!!!!!!!

Oh Lindsey :hugs: :cry: Don't give up hope, hon. You're not out til AF shows!!!!!!!

i cant do it anymore i tried so hard to not get my hopes up i didnt wanna test all i ever see are chemochals or neg tests and i give up just aint ment to be for me

lindsey :hugs: how long you been trying hun? i've been trying a year and i completely get how you feel, im at that point too :cry:

That was a thought I had, lindsey- that maybe you oved later than FF says? Maybe CD 24?

It definitely looks like that could be the case. If so then maybe you'll get your BFP in a few days after all!! =)

Oh Lindsey, I'm so sorry. I suppose you'll know more if it was that later OV when AF arrives
Bloomin FF getting it wrong. Aaargh!!

So I am 10dpo and BFN
I started spotting yesterday and am more gutted about that than not being pregnant as it means my LP is 10 days again

I don't understand. My LP was always 14 days before I had my LO, but the two OV I've had since have been a 10 day LP
I'm so hacked off and disappointed so not only do I have PCOS, long irregular and annovulatory cycles, but now I obv have a progesterone deficiency problem to deal with too

Thank god we're being referred. DH has his SA on feb 14th (which we find funny cause it's valentines day!) and I'll get my CD2 bloods done this week so hopefully we'll get anFS appt by end of March.

I'm so disappointed
I can't believe my body just keeps on letting me down! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"