Irregular Cycle Sisters

Oh Lindsey, I'm so sorry. I suppose you'll know more if it was that later OV when AF arrives
Bloomin FF getting it wrong. Aaargh!!

So I am 10dpo and BFN
I started spotting yesterday and am more gutted about that than not being pregnant as it means my LP is 10 days again

I don't understand. My LP was always 14 days before I had my LO, but the two OV I've had since have been a 10 day LP
I'm so hacked off and disappointed so not only do I have PCOS, long irregular and annovulatory cycles, but now I obv have a progesterone deficiency problem to deal with too

Thank god we're being referred. DH has his SA on feb 14th (which we find funny cause it's valentines day!) and I'll get my CD2 bloods done this week so hopefully we'll get anFS appt by end of March.

I'm so disappointed
I can't believe my body just keeps on letting me down! :cry:

:hugs: take vi b6 hun it helps lengthen the lp

Glad everything with the FS will get rolling soon, chele!

I know how you feel about your body letting you down...I get in moods sometimes I just feel so hopeless, like I'm not meant to be a mom or something, because so far my body still isn't doing what it's supposed to, even with meds. Grrr stupid PCOS. :hugs:

Hi all, sorry I've been awol recently :s
There's a lot to catch up on... so I hope everyone is doing good?!

Had my HSG 2 weeks ago (which wasn't as bad as I thought!) and got my results today - all clear in my tubes so I am being put on the lowest dosage of Clomid :D Watch this space!

Hey Coco :flower: Glad the HSG went well and all is clear as far as that goes. It must be a relief! Good luck with the Clomid!!

I started my Clomid 150 mg tonight. I am hoping and praying this will work!!

morning ladies well 20 dpo and temp has gone back up:shrug: have tons of creamy cm its like a tap dripping down there and my ibs has kicked in this morn bt at least imable to go loo with that lol boobs are seriously sore and i am really confsed as to what the hello kittyis going on!

Hmm...if FF is wrong and you did ov on CD 24, you'd be, what, 14 dpo now? Have you tested?? :thumbup:

Hmm...if FF is wrong and you did ov on CD 24, you'd be, what, 14 dpo now? Have you tested?? :thumbup:

yeh i thionk i would be but no sign of af arriving tomoz when she would be:shrug: no havent tested havent any tests lol last test was day 18 and was a clear as day bfn:shrug:

Hopefully you will have AF by Friday if no BFP. The waiting game sucks!!

:wave: well im 11 dpo and :bfn: had some cramping so am expecting AF in the next 2 days :dohh:

Just a quickie as on my phone

Good luck Lindsey

Sorry you think AF is coming dandy

Well AF is def here and I'm counting 9 and 10dpo as spotting and 11dpo as CD1

I woke in immense pain at 5am. Felt like my left ovary was about to pop. The pain then moved to the centre around 8.30am and had some paracetamol which has taken the edge off

I never get period pain like this. I normally get a very dull ache CD1 and 2 but never anything half as painful as this morning so no idea what's going on
Going to get my bloods done tomorrow and will book my smear next week, then once DH has his SA done we can really get things moving

I've heard lots about b6 but am going to wait until I get our FS appt through before I try anything but I'm going to take the soy again this cycle as I def OVd this cycle, albeit late, jus need to figure out what's going on with my progesterone

I spiralled into misery the past few days, totally blew my diet out of the water, gained shed loads of weight but seeing my diet counsellor this afternoon to get back on it.
My body doesn't deserve to be thin if it doesn't work properly but I may as well be thin and miserable rather than fat and even more miserable

Hey Coco :flower: Glad the HSG went well and all is clear as far as that goes. It must be a relief! Good luck with the Clomid!!

I started my Clomid 150 mg tonight. I am hoping and praying this will work!!

Hi Wanting :)
Ooooh good luck to you too, I may be coming to you for advice then! They asked if I wanted to have a period induced so I can start but I said I'd rather wait for AF to appear naturally. I'm on week 3 of my cycle right now but my boobs are really sore and have been for about a month so I'm thinking AF is just around the corner... hwich would be the shortest cycle ever!

any exciting news Dandy?

Lindsey?

Everyone in fact?

xx

chele :haha: as if, AF due today, fully expecting her arrival :( everything seems the same as when she shows :shrug:

well my temp has shot up even hight this morn cd 40:shrug: ben thinks ive ovd in the last few days and i am confused and fed up!

Lindsey Im sorry your body is being so confusing!! I know I keep asking lol but have you tested in the last few days? Your chart looks really promising I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->