Irregular Cycle Sisters

Lindsey Im sorry your body is being so confusing!! I know I keep asking lol but have you tested in the last few days? Your chart looks really promising I think!

nopes we havent the cash for a test wanted to order some from ebay but they say we cant until i letter has been sent here:wacko:

Arr Linsdeyanne keep us updated with when you do test, your chart looks awesome!

ARGH my hubby is watching a stupid Mario video on youtube, the music is driving my insane!!! 8 minutes its been , 8 whole minutes of cheesy japanese crap!

Arr Linsdeyanne keep us updated with when you do test, your chart looks awesome!

ARGH my hubby is watching a stupid Mario video on youtube, the music is driving my insane!!! 8 minutes its been , 8 whole minutes of cheesy japanese crap!

thanks gonna go intot own tomoz and try get another test so expenisve tho:dohh: lol i hate when ben watches his vidogame previews etc

lindsey so sorry your body is confusing, :hugs:

well for me its 14dpo, so i guess AF is 1 day late, im trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up :cry: i bet she will be here today :cry:

That's exciting dandy!!!! I hope you girls get a very pleasant surprise this month!! In a few other threads I follow January has been a great month for BFPs!!!!!

Good luck dandy

Lindsey-which tests do you normally use. Get some ICs!
Your chart looks like it's going tri-phasic. Fingers crossed xx

Ah nooo dandybrush - damn that witch and her wicked ways.

Hopefully though she'll be gone before you know it and then you can get trying again.

I'm weirded out today, according to ff I ovluated a few days ago (thats news to me) - anywho I was overlaying my charts earlier and both my ovulation for this month and last month were exact same temps, there was even a pre and post temp which were bang on for both months too- do you gals get this too? I didn't think it would be so precise!!

So sorry Dandy!! :cry:That's just like the witch, to wait until you have a shred of hope before finally coming!:hugs:

Tanzi, I don't know about the temps matching from month to month, but that's wonderful that you've oved! Looks like you will have a normal cycle this month. Did you take soy?

dandy sorry she got you hun:hugs:

well temp still high has droped a tiny bit from yesterday but stillway higher then coverline, still constipated mega tired and woke this morn cause i had to be sickcouldnt keep it in any longer had tried to ignore it but couldnt:nope:

So sorry Dandy!! :cry:That's just like the witch, to wait until you have a shred of hope before finally coming!:hugs:

Tanzi, I don't know about the temps matching from month to month, but that's wonderful that you've oved! Looks like you will have a normal cycle this month. Did you take soy?

Thanks - must admit, I planned on taking soy but I stupidly reached for Agnus Castuc bottle the day after deciding so I stuck with that. Seems to have done the trick though

aw sorry dandy, damn cow

Lindsey-all sounds amazingly exciting!!! we need to know. lol. I bet you need to know too :rofl:

Good luck and :test:

Tanz-how bizarre that they seem to be the same. Did you get enough BD in?

Well I forgot my soy this cycle and now AF looks like she's slowed down to nothing, has been so light this cycle you would not believe, so I am going to take AC instead. Must go and root out my old bottle of AC now.

chele - FF rated our Bding as good, so phew for that.

When should I stop taking horny goat weed, according to FF I ovulated Tuesday (it only gave me the cross hair yesterday - but today the cross hair is gone).

Do you think I should wait and see what temp I have tomorrow, if FF puts a cross hair back on my chart is it advisable to stop taking it?

As a site note has anyone tried wild yam root and if how whats the benefits?

never heard of wild yam root tanz :shrug: whats it supposed to do?

well another bfn for me this morn have decided soy is doing more harm then good for me

Hey ladies i'm back with another question..if you all remember I missed 4 cycles and my period returned on the 4th of this month(when it was supposed to)..well my I had 5 light days and spotting ever since..Has this ever happened to anyone? I figured its due to the fact that I had all of this un menstruated blood but now i've realized that my cycle is due tomorrow, i'm going to the doctor on Monday but I was curious to know if anyone has experienced this.

Thanks, Vrai

Dandy- Well I've just read its good for menstrual cramps but I've also just read it's ingredients were used in the first conctraceptive pill - In my local herb shop it's right next to the horny goat weed so thought it may have been of similiar use...apparantly not!

Lindsey - nooo about your bfn - I've noticed your cross hairs have gone on FF too - still keeping my fingers crossed. How have you come to the conclusion that Soy is not doing you any good? have you not been having normal symptoms or something?

Hi Vrai - I personally havent experience anything like daily spotting. Do you get spotting normally after a period?

Dandy- Well I've just read its good for menstrual cramps but I've also just read it's ingredients were used in the first conctraceptive pill - In my local herb shop it's right next to the horny goat weed so thought it may have been of similiar use...apparantly not!

Lindsey - nooo about your bfn - I've noticed your cross hairs have gone on FF too - still keeping my fingers crossed. How have you come to the conclusion that Soy is not doing you any good? have you not been having normal symptoms or something?

Hi Vrai - I personally havent experience anything like daily spotting. Do you get spotting normally after a period?
i topok off the ewcm and it took away my crosshairs as thats the only thing that was pursuading it, the past few mths since taking soy ive had very confusing cycles, last cycle af arrived on 9 dpo it used to be 16 dpo and this cycle no ov shown at all yet. im gonan get rid of my soy and go back to agnus castus and macca does less damange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->