Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thats a shame, hope you're not left wondering for too long whats happening down below. When will you test again?

Thats a shame, hope you're not left wondering for too long whats happening down below. When will you test again?

i wont be testing again if anything was going to be shpiwnup it would of by now now i just have to wait it out again im used to long cycles as long as it doesnt go past 131 days il be okish lol

sorry the soy isnt working for you lindsey :hugs:

im finding the soy to be great, considering my 4 month long cycles, it is shortening them sooo much, and im def oving :happydance: now just need to catch the eggie :dohh:

Lindsey, I don't know what to say. I was so sure this was your cycle!! I am so sorry that you're going through this, but I hope agnus castus and maca will help you improve your cycle!

Vrainoire, my longest cycle was almost 200 days, and when I finally started my period after that (naturally), I bled for a month. At first it was light, then my doctor had me take Provera thinking it would stop and restart my cycle, but I kept bleeding, only a lot heavier. It was to the point I was in so much pain I could barely move and I was soaking through a super tampon and pad every hour. Ugh!! I finally stopped bleeding after a month, though, and my doctor just said it was because I hadn't had a period in so long and my body had to get rid of the built up lining.

Lindsey, I don't know what to say. I was so sure this was your cycle!! I am so sorry that you're going through this, but I hope agnus castus and maca will help you improve your cycle!

Vrainoire, my longest cycle was almost 200 days, and when I finally started my period after that (naturally), I bled for a month. At first it was light, then my doctor had me take Provera thinking it would stop and restart my cycle, but I kept bleeding, only a lot heavier. It was to the point I was in so much pain I could barely move and I was soaking through a super tampon and pad every hour. Ugh!! I finally stopped bleeding after a month, though, and my doctor just said it was because I hadn't had a period in so long and my body had to get rid of the built up lining.

thanks hun not v impressed that i seem to be onto another long cycle :growlmad:

Do any of you gals use the clearblue fertility monitor? I got my first ever High on it today and was just wondering what your experience with it was like. Before putting this info into FF this morning I had a cross hair on my temp chart but it soon disappeared.

I resisted the urge to buy any pregnancy magazines today - I am so proud of myself, hehe.

Do any of you gals use the clearblue fertility monitor? I got my first ever High on it today and was just wondering what your experience with it was like. Before putting this info into FF this morning I had a cross hair on my temp chart but it soon disappeared.

I resisted the urge to buy any pregnancy magazines today - I am so proud of myself, hehe.

i used ot nce and got no hight at all so havent used it since

tanz - i havent had the urge to buy preg mags yet :shrug: i guess i dont want to jinx us more than we are already :dohh:

nope sorry dont have the monitor :shrug:

starting my soy tonight too :thumbup:

I think I'm out. This is my first 'normal' cycle in FOREVER and I was really very hopeful of our chances since I knew exactly when I O'd this month. I've had some tugging/pulling sensations down below since about 8dpo which had my hopes up too. My CM was textbook through O and right after and has been copious and watery since which isn't normal for me and I've been going to the bathroom a lot. But today my cramps turned more toward the AF type, it even hurt when I tried to do a #2 (sorry TMI) which is a classic AF symptom for me. What a bummer. I thought we'd done it this time. I'm at 12dpo and BFN. Bleh.

:wave: morning lindsey, im just having dinner, about to head out to our first dog agility class of the year

Any updates ladies?

I think the Clomid might be drying up my CM a bit this time... I'm pretty sure that on my last two Clomid cycles I had a lot more CM at this point in my cycle than I do now. Just a side effect of the higher dose, I guess. :shrug:

Nothing much to update for me. I've had ONE spot of dark brown blood in the last 24 hours, LOTS of cramping and gas, shooting pains in my boobs and legs, and my temp is still below 98. At this point I can't even get a blue dye test to evap me and it's sad when you almost start wishing for one! I'm so out. I wish she'd just show up and get it over with already.

I didn't have any problems on 50 or 100 mg but 150 has made me dry! Ugh! I'm gonna have to go find some Preseed at CVS or something.

mmm, let me know how the preseed goes...i've never used it before (if you get some)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->