Irregular Cycle Sisters

im in for another long cycle cd 46 no sign of ov and no sign of af

I think I have a faint line! Can anyone else see it????

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/f6c11490c6b5__1296735091000.jpg

Hey ladies
Sorry been MIA again

I see it April!!!!
:hugs:

So sorry Lindsey, I really hope OV happens soon.

How's everyone else?

Nothing to report here. Had really bad central cramping at dinner time and going to do an OPK later but it's far far too soon for OV so no idea what that's all about
Haven't been able to temp for ages as been having really bad insomnia (I reckon it's progesterone related) so I've not had anywhere near 5hours straight for so long now, bit gutted I can't temp but at least it's one less stress.

Back on the Agnus Castus this cycle although I can't remember how much I used to take so might need to increase the dosage. Let's see what happens xx

:/ sorry to hear that lindsey, love the new name :thumbup:

april - i can see the second line!!

Sorry for causing an uproar but I think I'm going to assume that test was faulty. There was a curved pink line through it so people tell me it was a dye run. I haven't gotten anything close to a BFP since. Not even this morning with a FRER and FMU. I'm 3 days late for my period and all blood-tinted CM has disappeared. I think I'm just going to blame this one on the PCOS. *sigh* Come on AF... let's get this over with already.

It's all gone quiet here.
Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

I'm hoping to see my dr tomorrow, she only works mondays so am not sure I'll manage it but I was not going to have the CD21 bloods done, but now I do as am desperate to get my progesterone levels checked and they don't do that in the CD2 tests right?

im still waiting to find out what the hell is going on with my cycle

when did those new crosshairs appear Lindsey?

So do you think FF is right this time? Have you taken the CM out and seen if they disappear again like last time?
Hope it's def OV for you!!!!! :hugs: x

So do you think FF is right this time? Have you taken the CM out and seen if they disappear again like last time?
Hope it's def OV for you!!!!! :hugs: x

no but thats a good idea will see what it does just did it and the crosshairs went dotted but didnt disapear compleatly

I suppose you'll know in the next couple of days if AF turns up

I'm really annoyed I can't temp still. Still got insomnia but might still do it anyway as I don't get up or anything and see out of intrigue what kind of temps/patterns it gives me

:wave: hey girls, chele good luck getting into the dr :thumbup: lindsey sorry to see AF has hit :dohh: :hugs:

well girls now the bding is about to start and hopefully we can catch this eggie :thumbup:

:wave: hey girls, chele good luck getting into the dr :thumbup: lindsey sorry to see AF has hit :dohh: :hugs:

well girls now the bding is about to start and hopefully we can catch this eggie :thumbup:

she hasnt hit hun im still waiting lol not even sure if was actualy ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->