Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi Girls,

Less than 3 weeks til my Gyn appointment - I'm quite nervous about it. I keep forgetting to chart my temps this week, I think my interest in it is decreasing but I've paid for a year on FF I'm gonna try my hardest and stick with it.

Carhar - I remember back in November I got a really horrible stabbing pain down below and it was really bad for like 10 minutes - I may have had it in previous cycles but I can't recall. I'm wondering if I should mention that in my Gyn appointment maybe.

How are you girls doing, any good news?

I hope you all get some answers soon. That's one of the worst parts- just not knowing why your body does the things it does and why it doesn't do what it's supposed to do! It was a relief for me when I was diagnosed with PCOS. Sure I would prefer to have nothing wrong and have clockwork cycles, but at least PCOS gave an explanation for why I have such long, irregular cycles and no ovulation. My OB/GYN gave me Clomid right away, but depending on your doctor and where you are they might not be so quick to do the same. My doctor also mentioned metformin as an option but said we could go ahead and give the Clomid a try.

As for me, I'm just waiting to start Provera to bring on AF so I can start my next Clomid cycle. I have to admit that it was kind of nice to have a month of not stressing over OPKs, not feeling like crap because of the Clomid, BDing because we wanted to and not just because we "had" to, etc. But now I'm getting impatient to start my next cycle. I'm supposed to start Provera on April 1, though I'm thinking about starting it a few days early, haha. ;) There was no specific medical reason for April 1, it was just a date she picked off the calendar.

If you haven't already you should mention it at your next appointment. I could help with your diagnosis.

Do you want to be prescribed clomid? I think it's my only real chance without more intrusive measures.

i don't think they do clomid here she said she wopuld put me onto metaformin tho

Tanz- I would cover everything off even if it seems trivial, just in case. I think I'll print off my charts so they can see I go to ov, but it doesn't happen.

It's exciting as we all seem to have apptmts and starting meds soon! I've heard some good things about met, but I'm keen to give Clomid a try. I stupidly brought a cbfm, wishful thinking as your cycle needs to be no more than 42 days. I'd love to try it though, but I'm not sure if it works with meds.

Wanting - is provera to start your af?

Whisper- where did you move to? Didn't know clomid wasn't readily available.

I have a good feeling for all of us x

Tanz- I would cover everything off even if it seems trivial, just in case. I think I'll print off my charts so they can see I go to ov, but it doesn't happen.

It's exciting as we all seem to have apptmts and starting meds soon! I've heard some good things about met, but I'm keen to give Clomid a try. I stupidly brought a cbfm, wishful thinking as your cycle needs to be no more than 42 days. I'd love to try it though, but I'm not sure if it works with meds.

Wanting - is provera to start your af?

Whisper- where did you move to? Didn't know clomid wasn't readily available.

I have a good feeling for all of us x
i live in germany now moved in december just gone.im not sure if they have clomid or not il ask her depending on my resulst of day 3 bloods

Carhar- yeah the Provera is to start AF. This will be my fourth cycle of Clomid and I pray I'll get a sticky bean this time. Mine and my husband's fourth wedding anniversary is in May (around the time I will be finding out if I'm pregnant or not) so a sticky BFP would be a wonderful gift.

Lindsey- I think another girl on here is in Germany and took Clomid, so it might be worth mentioning.

Carhar- yeah the Provera is to start AF. This will be my fourth cycle of Clomid and I pray I'll get a sticky bean this time. Mine and my husband's fourth wedding anniversary is in May (around the time I will be finding out if I'm pregnant or not) so a sticky BFP would be a wonderful gift.

Lindsey- I think another girl on here is in Germany and took Clomid, so it might be worth mentioning.

il mention it to her depenidng on my resulsts

I was thinking the same thing too - we all have things lined up, it's an exciting time (even though none of us actually wanted to be put in this situation eh?)

I bought the cbfm ages ago and used it for one cycle and decided it's not going to work for people like me so I'm currently trying to sell mine. Complete waste of money :S

Hey ladies. Well I went ahead and started Provera today. I'm more than ready to get my next Clomid cycle underway!!

morning ladies still no ov for me, have my bloods today at 3 ish as couldnt make yesterday:dohh: no idea what it was she measuerd on the scan but defo cant of been a foli that size and no ov yet:shrug:

Great news Wanting. I hope I'm not far behind you!

I'm sorry Whisper :hugs: at least you'll have some answers and get the ball rolling. On the plus side at least they won't be doing a hsg and you'll get the meds you need straight away.

Excited as only 2 working days left til my appointment. I can't wait. My OH had his sa yesterday, so we'll get the results in the appointment too. I really hope they're okay.

X

i was a big brave girl and had my bloods lol im petrafied of needles but i didnt cry or make too much noise lol she said she could give me the metaformin now but would like to wait and double check the bloods so it does sound like i have pcos:shrug:

Aww bless, you were good then as they take quite a bit! You'd think they'd explain what they were doing and why though...

It's good you're going onto met soon x

Aww bless, you were good then as they take quite a bit! You'd think they'd explain what they were doing and why though...

It's good you're going onto met soon x

its harder for us lol as the language barrier they get words wrong etc when they talk in english

Still at least it's no different to the NHS. You don't get an explanation for anything, lol x

ladies does this look pos to you? i know i had one about this dark this cycle already but im sure this is darker

Attachments

• 771_1835.jpg
    771_1835.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member