Irregular Cycle Sisters

It looks like it's getting there Lindsey! I don't think it's quite positive yet, but maybe within another day or two. :)

morning ladies day 26 and still no ov ive gievn up on the opks as they just lept going from dark to light and really stressin me out

I'm sorry Whisper.

My appointment didn't go too well. My OH's dr didn't put his name on a form so they didn't do the sa. He has to do it again but the lady who completes them is going on holiday so it can't be done for 3 weeks. Then I have to have a hsg, but only after my OH's sa comes back. The fs asked us to back in 8 weeks and only then will he prescribe clomid (despite saying it's what I'll need to ov). Bearing in mind I have no patience, I'm seriously fed up.

The question is do I try soy? My OH thinks I should just wait, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do nothing for a whole 8 weeks!!!

I'm sorry Whisper.

My appointment didn't go too well. My OH's dr didn't put his name on a form so they didn't do the sa. He has to do it again but the lady who completes them is going on holiday so it can't be done for 3 weeks. Then I have to have a hsg, but only after my OH's sa comes back. The fs asked us to back in 8 weeks and only then will he prescribe clomid (despite saying it's what I'll need to ov). Bearing in mind I have no patience, I'm seriously fed up.

The question is do I try soy? My OH thinks I should just wait, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do nothing for a whole 8 weeks!!!
u could try soy but it may make things worse my advise is go natural as everything i tried messed up my cycle even more:hugs:

:wave: hey guys

Carhar, it did mess up lindseys cycle, but while waiting for the clomid i took the soy and it at least got me oving regularly i would recommend it, i still had about 40 day cycles, but thats better than the 70+ i was having :shrug:

this cycle i went all natural cause we were supposed to be seeing the gyn :dohh: but we had to put that bak so we'll see how it goes :shrug:

been busy raising a new 9 week old pup we got on the weekend :thumbup: she is a cutie

Thanks Wisper and Dandy.

The timings won't work out with the next sa and my hsg so I'm going the leave soy for now. I've been prescibed something to bring on my af for the hsg so I think I may take it then, depending on how far away the next fs appointment is.

Dandy- how lovely a new puppy! So many people I know have got a puppy then fallen pregnant in the following few months! X

morniong ladies man am i glad im no longer in the uk think id be a right grumpy jelouse moo today mothers day:dohh:

Lol!

Morning Whisper, I'm lucky to have my mum and nan (97) close by so I can focus on it being their day. Next year it could by ours... X

Lol!

Morning Whisper, I'm lucky to have my mum and nan (97) close by so I can focus on it being their day. Next year it could by ours... X

il be calling my mum soon she asked for a lay in this morn lol

Hello ladies :) I'm new to this! I also have irregular cycles, ranging from 30-55 days. Last 6 months were 30, 32, 30, 53 and 46. Right now I'm currently on cd 25. It is my first month I used ovulation tests but have got extremely frustrated with them. I started taking 2 a day, one in the morning one in the evening starting on cd 5. I havent taken one today, stopped yesterday.. But had a consistent positive morning/evening for 10 days straight. Some days darker some days lighter. Past 7 days I've had dark positive in the morning to slight or no line in the evening. I have no idea what this means! This is my first time TTC anything helps :) doc. Apt this Tuesday! Not even sure what to ask.. Help ladies! This doesn't seem normal!

I'm sorry Whisper.

Oh no, I'm sorry!!! An 8 week setback really stinks! :hugs:

Hello ladies :) I'm new to this! I also have irregular cycles, ranging from 30-55 days. Last 6 months were 30, 32, 30, 53 and 46. Right now I'm currently on cd 25. It is my first month I used ovulation tests but have got extremely frustrated with them. I started taking 2 a day, one in the morning one in the evening starting on cd 5. I havent taken one today, stopped yesterday.. But had a consistent positive morning/evening for 10 days straight. Some days darker some days lighter. Past 7 days I've had dark positive in the morning to slight or no line in the evening. I have no idea what this means! This is my first time TTC anything helps :) doc. Apt this Tuesday! Not even sure what to ask.. Help ladies! This doesn't seem normal!

Welcome!! Is the test line on your opks as dark as or darker than the control line? That's how it has to be to be positive. It's possible that you have PCOS because girls with PCOS tend to have an elevated LH level, so opks won't always be accurate. I would bring that up with your doctor when you go!! :hugs:

Yes, line was always dark or darker until just this past week I would only get a positive darker test line in the morning and negative in the evening (there was a line but faint). I took pictures to show my doctor! Figured it was easier than explaining 20 days of positive opks)! I'm suppose to get a cs done, hopefully I do ovulate! That's my biggest wonder! Thanks for the reply!!

Hi Ladybug!

Oh no Whisper. I will be charting mine in the next cycle so I await the frustration :s

Awww Dandy, what type of dog did you get?!

Good luck for the HSG Carhar. (Whoa Nan 97!!)

AFM; CD30...

Hi Ladybug. Pos opks are very frustrating I get them periodically throughout a cycle without ovulating. Have you been checked for pcos?

Whisper - I hope you ov soon x

Thanks Wanting and coco.

Coco- my nan's sisters went on to 98 and 99! I hope I haven't inherited the gene.

Please could you lovely ladies take a look at my chart and let me know what you think?? I've had a steady but slow temp Inc.

Also rescheduled my next fs appointment to 17 May, only 6 weeks wait! Yay! I hope I have enough time to get my hsg done...

Doctor apt went well! Doctor said I'll be ovulating in the next 3-5 days and to be back right when my cycle starts if it doesnt happen this month :) I wish everyone the best of luck! I know how aggravating it can be. 3 week wait for me.. Minus the 3-5 days!!!!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if I can join you? Hubby and I have been TTC for about 2.5 years and just finally got the results in that it's me :cry: because his semen analysis is perfectly fine. I have always had irregular periods (about 2-3 months apart) and I don't ovulate. I go for an ultrasound of my ovaries in about a week to make sure no cysts and then I have to wait for my period to show to start clomid. Uh it's going to be a drag waiting for that dang period. :nope: I've also tried soy but it didn't do anything for me.

Oh and my doctor said he didn't think I had pcos but that the ov tests don't work for everyone ladies, so if anyone finds that happening your doctor can predict if your close or if you already have. By the ultrasound he said I already had but when he checked my cm he said nope your getting ready too!! So ladies don't let ov tests ever frustrate you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->