Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hey jasiellover! Welcome! I just had an us today to check for cysts and if I don't conceive this month he wants me back to start clomid at the first of my cycle as well.. By the looks of it I go ovulate though, my cycles are 45 days apart sometimes more sometimes less! I hope all goes well at the doctor :) and welcome again!

Oh and my doctor said he didn't think I had pcos but that the ov tests don't work for everyone ladies, so if anyone finds that happening your doctor can predict if your close or if you already have. By the ultrasound he said I already had but when he checked my cm he said nope your getting ready too!! So ladies don't let ov tests ever frustrate you!
:thumbup: Very true that opks don't work for everyone!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if I can join you? Hubby and I have been TTC for about 2.5 years and just finally got the results in that it's me :cry: because his semen analysis is perfectly fine. I have always had irregular periods (about 2-3 months apart) and I don't ovulate. I go for an ultrasound of my ovaries in about a week to make sure no cysts and then I have to wait for my period to show to start clomid. Uh it's going to be a drag waiting for that dang period. :nope: I've also tried soy but it didn't do anything for me.
Welcome to the thread Jasiellover! It's good news that your DH has a perfect SA! There's lots of options to get you to ovulate. Could you ask your doctor if you can be given something to bring on AF since your periods are so far apart?

I think because they aren't THAT far apart that she wants me to go the natural route. Since it will be in about two months. :/ & awesome ladybug I'm glad you're in the same boat as me! Thanks for the welcomes ladies!

well ladies ive had an unovulatary cycle been having cramps all day i thought was ov but nopes been loo and the witch has landed so off to the doc again monday for bloods:shrug:

Hey Ladybug and Jasiellover!

Whisper - I'm sorry, but hopefully you'll be prescribed met for this cycle x

I'm still clueless about what's going on, thought I ov'd but my temps have dropped again. Just found out it's the same women that does the hsg test as the sa, so praying my af stays away a week. The earliest I can get the hsg is 27th and have to be within cd14. If it arrives soon I'll have to put our next fs appointment back til mid June.

I hope everyone is okay?

Wanting - have you started clomid again yet?

X

I'm still clueless about what's going on, thought I ov'd but my temps have dropped again. Just found out it's the same women that does the hsg test as the sa, so praying my af stays away a week. The earliest I can get the hsg is 27th and have to be within cd14. If it arrives soon I'll have to put our next fs appointment back til mid June.

I hope everyone is okay?

X

i think she may even be going to prescribe clomid going by what hubby has said

I hope everyone is okay?

X

Oh man that would suck if you had to wait that long. I hope AF doesn't show for another week!

i think she may even be going to prescribe clomid going by what hubby has said

That's great news Whisper! x

Thanks Jasiellover. I was hoping for my af just to get this cycle over with now I'll do anything for it to stay away. I'll just have to wait and see...

Hi Ladybug!

Oh no Whisper. I will be charting mine in the next cycle so I await the frustration :s

Awww Dandy, what type of dog did you get?!

Good luck for the HSG Carhar. (Whoa Nan 97!!)

AFM; CD30...

i got a new little koolie :thumbup:

this is my first born boy: Razzle

196721_10150136396539533_764449532_6476777_6810752_n.jpg

and this is our new addition: Willow

205489_10150150732881686_690096685_6777027_2967328_n.jpg

205300_10150150733096686_690096685_6777031_2238311_n.jpg

so sorry for you cycle lindsey :hugs:

well im still waiting for OV :dohh: since i took nothing this cycle...i could be waiting a while :shrug:

Aww how cute Dandy! I love the big ears and blue eyes!

She certainly looks like she'll keep you busy. Cute and innocent = a pup that knows how to get what she wants from my experience, lol.

Razzle is so gorgeous too x

well ladies ive had an unovulatary cycle been having cramps all day i thought was ov but nopes been loo and the witch has landed so off to the doc again monday for bloods:shrug:

On the bright side...at least it wasn't a terribly long, drawn out cycle! I hope you finally get some answers and the treatment you need to get you closer to that BFP!

I hope everyone is okay?

X

Oh no! I hope AF will stay away long enough so you're able to get everything done in time for your appointment!

I'm still just waiting on AF to show. It's been 2 days since I finished provera so it shouldn't be too much longer before she makes her appearance.

Hi Ladybug!

Oh no Whisper. I will be charting mine in the next cycle so I await the frustration :s

Awww Dandy, what type of dog did you get?!

Good luck for the HSG Carhar. (Whoa Nan 97!!)

AFM; CD30...

i got a new little koolie :thumbup:

this is my first born boy: Razzle

196721_10150136396539533_764449532_6476777_6810752_n.jpg

and this is our new addition: Willow

205489_10150150732881686_690096685_6777027_2967328_n.jpg

205300_10150150733096686_690096685_6777031_2238311_n.jpg

Dandy- they are adorable!!!!

carhar :D lol i think you might be right :haha:

wanting: thanx i think so too, i absolutely love my boy to bits :cloud9: and willow is growing on me daily :thumbup:

Hey girls- I finally started my period so I'm onto my fourth round of Clomid! I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

I'm terrified that even if I do get a BFP this cycle, it will just end in m/c like the last time. :cry:I can't even bear to think about going through that again.

Since my doctor suspects that low progesterone may have caused my m/c, I'm thinking about getting progesterone cream to use in the 2ww (after I have my progesterone bloodwork done so it won't be inaccurate). My doctor said she will prescribe a progesterone supplement right away when I get my next BFP but I kind of would like to do something in between. I don't know, though. :shrug:

Hey girls- I finally started my period so I'm onto my fourth round of Clomid! I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

I'm terrified that even if I do get a BFP this cycle, it will just end in m/c like the last time. :cry:I can't even bear to think about going through that again.

Since my doctor suspects that low progesterone may have caused my m/c, I'm thinking about getting progesterone cream to use in the 2ww (after I have my progesterone bloodwork done so it won't be inaccurate). My doctor said she will prescribe a progesterone supplement right away when I get my next BFP but I kind of would like to do something in between. I don't know, though. :shrug:

yayyyyy for af think positive hun:hugs:

im off for my bloods today too lkate for any meds this cycle id think :dohh:

Hi Wanting, good luck :) I really hope this is it for you. Do you know whether you have ovulated on the other cycles?

got my gyn appy on wed :happydance: hope the SA is good :thumbup: and i can go bak on the clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->